The Evidence is In!

1. "It's pretty much nonsense to anyone else."
The OpEd is an understanding based on the terrible situation we find ourselves in economically.
Would you argue the opposite is true?
No...then it's pretty much not nonsense.

2. You might re-read the thread...and you will note that most folks, on both sides, have no trouble dealing with the import....and are hardly "conservative idealogues (sic)."
Perhaps Shakespeare can explain the problem: "The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves (yoursefl)..."

3. "TARP was enacted under George W Bush. Not Obama."
Clearly this note was over your head....let me help. Mr. Will did not say
that TARP was enacted by Obama...
...read again, and you will note same.
He is pointing out that warnings of impending disaster, i.e., if the Debt Ceiling were not raised, is as much a fraud.
Got it? Those who cried disaster in either case are prevaricators.
Was that too nuanced?

4. "At this point in 1983, Reagan ...blah, blah, blah...."
Did you find a reference to Presidnet Reagan? Well, re-read. Still no?
To poll numbers? No?
Do you realize that when one looks up "incoherent" in the dictionary, one finds your
picture.

5. So, re-read item #7, and you will find it deals with the said "blunders," healthcare, a fabricated crisis, and the 'stimulus,' which failed miserably.
Would you claim that Obamacare is a popular legislation?
No?
Would you claim that the 'stimulus' proved successful?
No?

Well, then, what have we learned?
a) You have misjudged the OP.
b) Your attentiveness and/or reading skills could use a bit of brushing up.

My reading skills are fine, thanks.

I read and understand the words you're writing in the OP, and find no point to them.

Taken together they are meaningless tripe that only has some sort of significance to right-wing idealogues, like George Will, or yourself.

Perhaps there are some lone individuals that are not conservative, but have been exposed to the right-wing echo chamber enough to make sense of it, but other than that, you're really not making any sense.

As far as the Reagan comparison goes: The very first line of your OP summarizes the lines that follow as a comparison between Reagan and Obama.

The same can be said of the Bush/TARP comment. Why include references TARP at all, since it is not part of either situation in the comparison?

Seriously, you've philosophized yourself into a hole here. There is really no point to the OP. It's basically right-wing philosophic masturbation.

did you guys watch Morning Joe today? the liberals were all in tears cause "civillity" is gone in America. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes I did. Scarborough said anyone who blames Obamacare for the current problems in the economy is nuts.

btw, any of my liberal friends also notice how often the 'nuts around here are referencing MSNBC,

the channel no one watches?

lol
I don't blame obamacare, I blame obama directly. The left are the ones who are nuts.

did you guys watch Morning Joe today? the liberals were all in tears cause "civillity" is gone in America. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes I did. Scarborough said anyone who blames Obamacare for the current problems in the economy is nuts.

btw, any of my liberal friends also notice how often the 'nuts around here are referencing MSNBC,

lol
I don't blame obamacare, I blame obama directly. The left are the ones who are nuts.

For what? A trillion dollars in tax cuts?

1. "It's pretty much nonsense to anyone else."
The OpEd is an understanding based on the terrible situation we find ourselves in economically.
Would you argue the opposite is true?
No...then it's pretty much not nonsense.

2. You might re-read the thread...and you will note that most folks, on both sides, have no trouble dealing with the import....and are hardly "conservative idealogues (sic)."
Perhaps Shakespeare can explain the problem: "The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves (yoursefl)..."

3. "TARP was enacted under George W Bush. Not Obama."
Clearly this note was over your head....let me help. Mr. Will did not say
that TARP was enacted by Obama...
...read again, and you will note same.
He is pointing out that warnings of impending disaster, i.e., if the Debt Ceiling were not raised, is as much a fraud.
Got it? Those who cried disaster in either case are prevaricators.
Was that too nuanced?

4. "At this point in 1983, Reagan ...blah, blah, blah...."
Did you find a reference to Presidnet Reagan? Well, re-read. Still no?
To poll numbers? No?
Do you realize that when one looks up "incoherent" in the dictionary, one finds your
picture.

5. So, re-read item #7, and you will find it deals with the said "blunders," healthcare, a fabricated crisis, and the 'stimulus,' which failed miserably.
Would you claim that Obamacare is a popular legislation?
No?
Would you claim that the 'stimulus' proved successful?
No?

Well, then, what have we learned?
a) You have misjudged the OP.
b) Your attentiveness and/or reading skills could use a bit of brushing up.

My reading skills are fine, thanks.

I read and understand the words you're writing in the OP, and find no point to them.

Taken together they are meaningless tripe that only has some sort of significance to right-wing idealogues, like George Will, or yourself.

Perhaps there are some lone individuals that are not conservative, but have been exposed to the right-wing echo chamber enough to make sense of it, but other than that, you're really not making any sense.

As far as the Reagan comparison goes: The very first line of your OP summarizes the lines that follow as a comparison between Reagan and Obama.

The same can be said of the Bush/TARP comment. Why include references TARP at all, since it is not part of either situation in the comparison?

Seriously, you've philosophized yourself into a hole here. There is really no point to the OP. It's basically right-wing philosophic masturbation.

"...meaningless..."

See what I mean re: your reading skills?

Now as for the Reagan and Bush notes on which you comment, who was it that specified their being related to items #5 and #7?

Oh, yes....you were the specifier.

See.
Not just reading skills.

"My reading skills are fine, thanks."
Guess again.

lol

they sure did a lot of whining. typical librturds

They do that occasionally on MSNBC to make you conservatives feel at home.

I would like to see ONE GOP jobs plan that includes some semblance of a believable argument that the plan will in fact create - NET - hundreds of thousands, millions, of jobs.

ONE.

Disband the EPA and repeal all non-legislative enforcement by them.

Wasn't all that hard.

See what I mean? More PROOF that the Right has NO plan to create jobs. The Right's only plan is to pretend it's all Obama's fault and then hope no one, like me, comes along and asks them to produce,

in detail,

a jobs plan and make an intelligent argument as to why it would create jobs and how it would create jobs.

Obama has signed over a trillion and a half of stimulus.

3/4's of which has been tax cuts. If Obama is failing, he is failing by pursuing GOP stimulus policy.

Really?
What kind of tax cuts were in his stimulus?

The kind where you pay less in taxes, genius.

Quit repeating what you read or heard somewhere.

Could you be a little more specific as to what kind of tax cuts?

Or did the big words confuse you?

Nope, they were the kind where Jeffery Immelt and General Electric paid ZERO taxes while handing out multimillion dollar bonuses.

If you're middle class/working class, your taxes were lowered for 2 years with the making work pay credit 400 or 800 a year for 2 years.

The payroll tax was cut in December. The Bush tax cuts were reinstated in December.

Oh, and let's not forget, half of Americans now pay no federal income tax, so lowering income taxes further to try to stimulate the economy doesn't even affect half the spenders in America.

The GOP has no ideas because tax cuts is the only idea the GOP has, and we've run that one into the ground.

Hey PC, Paul Ryan has an excellent column in today's WSJ op-ed pages, entitled "Where's Your Budget, Mr President?". The hard truth is that Obama and the dems are and always will be tax and spend big gov't liberals. But they lack the courage to come out and say so, virtually nothing that can be scored by the CBO that this is where we stand and this is what we want to do. Just bunch of pretty speeches demagoguing the repubs.

Paul Ryan: Where's Your Budget, Mr. President? - WSJ.com

Where's the House's budget? Passing some DOA nonsense authored by a clueless radical like Paul Ryan is not a budget.
Ryan a radical? Get real, the radical ones are onamaturd, reid, and the ever upstanding(not) pelosi.

Quit repeating what you read or heard somewhere.

Let me ask you this first?

Why wouldn't you know already?

"the making work pay credit 400 or 800 a year for 2 years"

Yeah, giving people a temporary tax credit isn't going to encourage economic growth.
I think you're right to not brag about those "tax cuts".

They were a stupid waste of money when Bush did them, they're a stupid waste of money when Obama does them.

Am I glad you asked!

It's called Reaganomics...here, from Ferrara's book:

1. Cuts in tax rates to restore incentives for growth, first a reduction in the top rate from 70% to 50%, followed by a 25% across-the-board cut in rates for everyone. The 1986 tax reform, finally, left just two rates, 28% and 15%.

That's hilarious. The tax rates are already far lower than that.

Next?

The tax rates are lower than 28% and 15%?
Please explain further.

I was referring to the cut to 50%, and the current rates in total - taking into account the massive tax credits such as the child tax credit.

Half of American households pay NO federal income tax now. Did that occur any time during the Reagan presidency.

Let me ask you this first?

Why wouldn't you know already?

"the making work pay credit 400 or 800 a year for 2 years"

Yeah, giving people a temporary tax credit isn't going to encourage economic growth.
I think you're right to not brag about those "tax cuts".

They were a stupid waste of money when Bush did them, they're a stupid waste of money when Obama does them.

There's no such thing as a permanent tax cut.

The evidence is in and here it is. All of them are running for office and don't give a rat's A abut the voters. They pass laws that are wonderful for us common folk but they have better laws for them Obama care is an example. They get full pay for life after one term of office, even the Unions don't get that good.

Now who is to blame?

We are we have elected a bunch of immoral fools to run our country and we are seeing the result.

It was announced this morning that a lot of illegals are returning to Mexico because they can get jobs with companies that our congressmen have run out of the country.

Forum List

Back