Joe Walsh has dirty laundry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shintao, Aug 3, 2011.

1. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Seems Joe is another Gingrich, a dead beat dad who refuses to support his children. Where is his personal responsibility? And the hypocrite wants to work on Americans budget? LMAO!!

Then there’s the case of freshman Rep. Joe Walsh, Republican from Illinois. Walsh is another tea party favorite who has pushed for a tougher line with Democrats in negotiations.

This week Walsh told CNN, “Thank God congressmen like me were here. Imagine - step back and imagine - if Republicans hadn’t taken over Congress, this city would have raised the debt limit who knows how much.”

But Walsh’s ex-wife Laura Walsh says he needs to pay up on a big debt: $117,437 in child support. That figure is part of a lawsuit against Walsh she filed.

CNN could not reach Walsh’s attorney, R. Steven Polachek, for comment. But Polachek told the Chicago Sun-Times the claim of a $117,437 debt is “unfounded”: “I dispute that he owes the child support that she’s claiming or anywhere near that amount.”

YEAH RIGHT!!! AND PIGS FLY..................

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,075
    IF he owes her money, he should pay it.

But I've seen enough of these things where the woman claims outrageous amounts when she has a good job and her new husband makes good money.

Bottom line it, why didn't she ask for this money years ago, when the kids were still minors? Oh, that's right, because he's a congressman now.

3. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,258

nobody cares

How many Americans will even hear about this story?

About 179 :boobies::boobies::boobies::fu:?????????????????

4. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    Yeah - but, it's his personal life Shinto - so it's none of your damned business. Like Clinton getting blow jobs while serving as Commander In Chief. That was supposed to be none of our business - you know, "What he does in his private life is his own business." Remember that line of shit? Apply it here asswipe.

5. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    How well did that work for Clinton, asswipe?

If one person's private life is fair game, then so is everyone else's. BTW... back child support is Public Domain. Once a charge is filed... it's in public record... asswipe.

6. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    The President of the United States of America is on duty - 24/7, asswipe - just like those who serve our great nation in the miliary (that wouldn't include you).

Being that he's on duty 24/7 - he should focus on doing the job he's elected to do, not chase intern's skirts and recieve Oral in the Oval.

So that was our business, asswipe.

Thanks.

7. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Yes, and members of Congress take the same Oath as the President, don't they? They are held to the same standards. So that throws yet another defense of an indefensible position out the window, doesn't it?

8. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    I think porking interns on duty is slightly different than piss-poor financials, but go ahead and go with that, asswipe.

9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    So many men will be glad to know that not paying child support is now equal to getting a blowjob.

exwife: The kids need clothes and Im about to run out of food in the house....I need my child support check.

Exhusband: No worries I am getting a blow job right now.

10. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Clinton was impeached. And details of the affair were released to the press.

Kinda shoots down that bullshit that conservatives are about respecting one's private life.