the EU, Japan and China working closer than ever

we enjoy making you look the fool. keep going, you're making great progress. 108 months. yep only a leftist would dare make that comment.

He's a lifer Marine who never got deployed....couldn't figure out how to work an M-16.
lol.gif

Spent 11 years out of 20 deployed you fraud.

Deployed where...San Diego? You never been in the shit ya yellow sissy...

All over the world, as the song goes. Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Kuwait, Iraq (the first time we went there), Bangladesh. I am sure I am forgetting a few, but that is ok.

So, you think that Trump walked into the White House 108 months ago.

That explains a lot of why you post what you do.

You are Trump's favorite kind of voter, dumber than a head of cabbage
you are the fool. 108 months ago? :auiqs.jpg:are you on drugs? how long ago was November 2016? you should go back and recount.

you are the one that said Trump was responsible for 108 straight months of economic expansion, so you must think that Trump was the POTUS the whole fucking time.
nope never once made that statement. you just imagined it cause you thing he's been there that long.

Sure you did, I said we are at 108 months of economic expansion and your response was, and I quote "thank you President Trump. " Thus you gave him credit for all 108 months
I know what you wrote. The line items you posted are trump's. where you get a 108 is beyond me, he's been there 18 months.

Damn, I gave you the actual count.

We are 108 straight months into the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country, and you said Trump was responsible for it.

I am not sure it is possible for someone as stupid at jc to actually hold a job. Chances are he has lived his life off of government handouts.
the mere fact you think someone can live off of the government again only further verifies your leftist stance.

People like you do it all the time. That is why I have to send a check to the Govt every April, they cannot hold out enough taxes to pay for people like you.
you should learn to pay your taxes as you earn your money then. that is the law.

I do pay taxes as I earn it, but even at the highest standard withholding rate they do not take out enough to cover my tax burden, thus I get to send more in April.
well shit sherlock you can change the % they take out on your W4. you should look into that.

Why the fuck would I want to do that? I bet you are one of those morons that think getting a "refund" is a good thing. They take out what they take out, the rest I get to hold on to and use myself till the 14th of April when I drop the check in the mail. Changing my withholdings would just give your statist my money even sooner.

the mere fact you think someone can live off of the government again only further verifies your leftist stance.

People like you do it all the time. That is why I have to send a check to the Govt every April, they cannot hold out enough taxes to pay for people like you.
you should learn to pay your taxes as you earn your money then. that is the law.

I do pay taxes as I earn it, but even at the highest standard withholding rate they do not take out enough to cover my tax burden, thus I get to send more in April.
well shit sherlock you can change the % they take out on your W4. you should look into that.

Why the fuck would I want to do that? I bet you are one of those morons that think getting a "refund" is a good thing. They take out what they take out, the rest I get to hold on to and use myself till the 14th of April when I drop the check in the mail. Changing my withholdings would just give your statist my money even sooner.
not at all, I try and keep my money with a zero balance come the new year. I deduct all of what I am able to. and that is my refund.

JC's an asshole. But the union jobs of 1972 are ... gone with the wind. And anyone who has a kid who isn't firmly placed already in a white collar job should be afraid. I certainly am.

But Germany faces the same production cost realities. And their solution seems to be that non-manufacturing jobs pay decent wages too.

The US went a different direction in that we keep consumer prices ... cheap. And the dems' attempt to make healthcare universally affordable was a noble goal, and it's not too late, once the Oranguton is done away with.

Bullshit. American factories will hum again.....tell an unemployed steel worker or textile worker, or miner they can go back to work but not make a union wage $75 and hour but a respectable $25 and you'll have to fight them off with fire hoses at the company gates. We have everything we need....iron ore, cotton, the best farm land and orchards, plentiful copper and gold, fisheries, cattle, hogs, we don't need anything from anybody....all we need are the commies and illegals jailed/hanged and Trump can have us back at full employment with 6%-8% growth in GDP

They are already humming, they never quit. That is why our manufacturing exports have quadrupled over the last 20 years.

6%-8% growth in GDP??? :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Trump can barely break 3 for a quarter! You sheep are so damn uninformed.

Forum List

Back