NuttyYahoo and Hamas are working together . Disaster for US and UK .

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
According to the New York Times, Israel had a 40-page report on the attack that Hamas was planning for a year. This document was widely circulated among senior officers.
According to Haaretz, Gen. Amit Sa'ar, head of the IDF's Military Intelligence Research Department, wrote to the prime minister on March 19 and July 16, warning him of a Hamas attack in the works.
According to Israeli media reports, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fired his defense minister, Yoav Gallant, in July because he warned the government of the "perfect storm" prepared by Hamas. He eventually was reinstated .
According to Corriere della Sera, Col. Yigal Carmon, director of MEMRI, personally warned his friend Benjamin Netanyahu against a major Hamas attack.
According to Egyptian media reports, General Kamel Abbas, Minister of Intelligence, personally telephoned Benjamin Netanyahu a few weeks before the attack to warn him that Hamas was going to take action.
The press is now trying to explain why Israel's leaders ignored these warnings. It is a matter of discrediting the hypothesis of the complicity of the Prime Minister and Hamas.

The evidence suggesting the Isrsaeli elite and Hamas are working together is above and fits neatly with my dot connecting from Day One ( October 7) .
It was immediately obvious to me that the literal events were a False Flag, but equally it was not immediately clear who were the prime organisers and what the final end goal was .
Certainly Hamas were given free entry into Israel and the IDF took no steps to minimise damage or catch/kill returning Freedom Fighters or kidnapped people returning into Palestine with their captors .
The scenario was unbelievable .
Then followed stories /incidents from both sides which were also put together very amateurishly and were actually typical of shoddy work you see all the time from the CIA-- although low level Fake material is all you need to be largely accepted without question by Normies and the Sheeple who live and die by MSM news sources and have little or no understanding of what goes on outside of media Sports coverage and Celebrity nonsense .
Hamas was created by Israel with full US and UK co-operation to provide control opposition , initially against the PLO but more recently to ensure continuing effective UK and US involvement in an area so rich in natural resources -- both existing and exploited , and now in the future off the Gaza coast line --- at least half a trillion in Natural Gas and Oil .

Deep State wanted these resources and if coupled with solving the historical problems between Israel and Palestine resolution of such a multi aim project would be of immeasurable importance .
Rather than write a short book , suffice to say the present situation allows Deep State the added luxury of perhaps dragging the US into an escalating conflict which it must lose because it is bankrupt and also cannot get troops into that area with ease and speed .
Deep State has as its number one project the overthrow of the US and that project is already advanced internally by sleeper terrorist cells and a totally split and fractured two party system at open war with each other .

Deep State essentially wants front US and UK Government control and influence in this part of the ME reduced to zero .
And this is the way they plan to achieve it -- by involving the UK and US in a conflict they cannot win when the rest of the effective world gangs up on them and major EU countries just stand by , scared to be involved and also being near broke and with no fighting reserves -- given away in the failed Ukraine project .

Printable version RSS Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

Last edited:
According to the New York Times, Israel had a 40-page report on the attack that Hamas was planning for a year. This document was widely circulated among senior officers.
According to Haaretz, Gen. Amit Sa'ar, head of the IDF's Military Intelligence Research Department, wrote to the prime minister on March 19 and July 16, warning him of a Hamas attack in the works.
According to Israeli media reports, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fired his defense minister, Yoav Gallant, in July because he warned the government of the "perfect storm" prepared by Hamas. He eventually was reinstated .
According to Corriere della Sera, Col. Yigal Carmon, director of MEMRI, personally warned his friend Benjamin Netanyahu against a major Hamas attack.
According to Egyptian media reports, General Kamel Abbas, Minister of Intelligence, personally telephoned Benjamin Netanyahu a few weeks before the attack to warn him that Hamas was going to take action.
The press is now trying to explain why Israel's leaders ignored these warnings. It is a matter of discrediting the hypothesis of the complicity of the Prime Minister and Hamas.

The evidence suggesting the Isrsaeli elite and Hamas are working together is above and fits neatly with my dot connecting from Day One ( October 7) .
It was immediately obvious to me that the literal events were a False Flag, but equally it was not immediately clear who were the prime organisers and what the final end goal was .
Certainly Hamas were given free entry into Israel and the IDF took no steps to minimise damage or catch/kill returning Freedom Fighters or kidnapped people returning into Palestine with their captors .
Then followed stories /incidents from both sides which were also put together very amateurishly and were actually typical of shoddy work you see all the time from the CIA-- although low level Fake material is all you need to be largely accepted without question by Normies and the Sheeple who live and die by MSM news sources and have little or no understanding of what goes on outside of media Sports coverage and Celebrity nonsense .
Hamas was created by Israel with full US and UK co-operation to provide control opposition , initially against the PLO but more recently to ensure continuing effective UK and US involvement in an area so rich in natural resources -- both existing and exploited , and now in the future off the Gaza coast line --- at least half a trillion in Natural Gas and Oil .

Deep State wanted these resources and if coupled with solving the historical problems between Israel and Palestine resolution of such a multi aim project would be of immeasurable importance .
Rather than write a short book , suffice to say the present situation allows Deep State the added luxury of perhaps dragging the US into an escalating conflict which it must lose because it is bankrupt and also cannot get troops into that area with ease and speed .
Deep State has as its number one project the overthrow of the US and that project is already advanced internally by sleeper terrorist cells and a totally split and fractured two party system at open war with each other .

Deep State essentially wants front US and UK Government control and influence in this part of the ME reduced to zero .
And this is the way they plan to achieve it -- by involving the UK and US in a conflict they cannot win when the rest of the effective world gangs up on them and major EU countries just stand by , scared to be involved and also being near broke and with no fighting reserves -- given away in the failed Ukraine project .

It's certainly something like that. Sometimes false flags can go horribly wrong.

What's the death toll now?

I hope the US isn't complicit or at least isn't locked in to this extermination of Palestinians

It's certainly something like that. Sometimes false flags can go horribly wrong.

What's the death toll now?

I hope the US isn't complicit or at least isn't locked in to this extermination of Palestinians

Extermination? How many dead Pallies per day?

Bibi and Hamas working together? Bull$hit conclusion. If you told me day was light and night was dark I'd get a second opinion.

No such extermination is underway - otherwise, the IDF would not be giving advance warnings to civilians.

Wake us up when the IDF starts dropping thermobaric bombs on your idiot Gazans and begins cooking them down.

Until then, I call bull$hit on this "extermination" propaganda buzz-word fest...
Naturally such a scenario is far too much for a Normie , let alone Sheeple , to even partly accept .
I have no idea which label suits you best, but all I can do is to wish you happiness and health because I have given you my assessment and unless you can sensibly point out reasonable criticism I have absolutely zero interest in listening to predictable emotional responses and ad hominem comments instead of brain driven comments .

The one clue to helping you perhaps re-assess your mental health is to suggest that you consider the possibility of Shadow Governments existing and a Deep State which leads them .
But , hey ho , if you prefer to consign theTopic to Conspiracy , so be it . That response can certainly work well as a Coping Mechanism . For a time .
As per Covid , Killer Shots and Ukraine as other most obvious examples

Forum List

Back