"The error was inadvertent"... Obama... Yet Americans will be "Held Accountable"?...

I jsut wish they would stop trying to make cheap poltical points out of the protection of our troops

I'll ask again, where is the outrage from the commander in chief regarding his fallen soldiers???

Used it all up when Bush decided to invade Iraq with Afghanistan being a much bigger problem. Where's the outrage from the right for all the soldiers that have fallen since Bush dropped the ball?

I'll ask again, where is the outrage from the commander in chief regarding his fallen soldiers???

Used it all up when Bush decided to invade Iraq with Afghanistan being a much bigger problem. Where's the outrage from the right for all the soldiers that have fallen since Bush dropped the ball?

I'm pissed at both of them.

Several people are dead right now and all you can think of is Bush?? I seem to recall a daily report from the MSM about how many soldiers fell in Afghanistan, it seemed to end in January 2009.

Regardless don't you think the President should be a little miffed about killing our guys over this??

Where is your concern for the still living who serve?

It has nothing to do with poltics.

It has to do with the safety of the peopel serving in the area.

Show a shred of human decency and QUIT trying to gleen points off their safety

2 American soldiers were shot and Obama apologizes to Afghanistan.

Yet in this country Jesus placed in a jar of urine is art protected under the first ammendment.

We are in Afghanistan for political reasons. Everything that we do is politically related there. In the Islamic world, apologizing for things is a sign of weakness.

Americans have just interfered in obama's surrender talks with the taliban way too much. Americans have a duty to die to save obama's regime. It is ALL the fault of Americans. Mostly for being there. Get out and let them slaughter one another.

You show a shred of decency for those that have died and quit defending that stoopid Chicago Punk that keeps bowing down to other nations!! He's a wimp with no backbone and is more concerned about the Koran than his own people.

Quit trying to defend a weakling that pretends he cares about you.

The media are not reporting the entire story. Prisoners were passing written messages via the quran. The books were destroyed so as to destroy the messages. If the book is so holy, why are these Muslims desecrating it? Burning them was a mistake, but the outrage over defiled holy books after other Muslims had defiled them first is laughable. We need to get the hell out of there.
Two US troops have died because of the burning. BAD MOVE. Remove the messages, lock up those that send messages in solitary, but don't incite the population of the country we are OCCUPYING.

They dont care if any more in the line of fire die, they have poltical points to try and gain

Forum List

Back