"The error was inadvertent"... Obama... Yet Americans will be "Held Accountable"?...

I'll ask again, where is the outrage from the commander in chief regarding his fallen soldiers???

Where is your concern for the still living who serve?

It has nothing to do with poltics.

It has to do with the safety of the peopel serving in the area.

Show a shred of human decency and QUIT trying to gleen points off their safety

We are in Afghanistan for political reasons. Everything that we do is politically related there. In the Islamic world, apologizing for things is a sign of weakness.

Gibbs' Rule #6

Where is your concern for the still living who serve?

It has nothing to do with poltics.

It has to do with the safety of the peopel serving in the area.

Show a shred of human decency and QUIT trying to gleen points off their safety

We are in Afghanistan for political reasons. Everything that we do is politically related there. In the Islamic world, apologizing for things is a sign of weakness.

Gibbs' Rule #6

That you probie?

When the lefties wake up and start their day
they demand that we praise the Obama.
Some days it's the need to thank him for delivering to us health care.
Some days it's the left wanting us to praise him for saving the auto industry.
Some days it's to recognize his getting the Dow Jones up close to 13,000
And his taking out Bin Laden because as Commander in Chief he is the leader of the Armed Forces

So isn't Obama responsible for the burning of these Sacred Holy books
and by extension responsible for everything that happened after.

Isn't it really that simple...?

1) I didn't edit the post
2) you have 15 minutes to edit your post before it shows that you did so.
3)If you have a question on how I use my mod authority, you click on the little red flag and have it dealt with that way. You do not bring it up on open forum

Actually, you can edit a post in the first few minutes immediately after posting it and it doesn't show that you edited it.

Here, see.

Second edit.

Third edit.

Fourth edit.

Fifth edit.

Sixth edit. It took 6 edits for it to show that I had edited.

Last edited:
I was questioning you as a poster.

It was not the post I originally saw.

You know it and I know it

It is possible for ordinary posters to delete their own post. But then I guess the cannabis keeps you from understanding that.

1) I didn't edit the post
2) you have 15 minutes to edit your post before it shows that you did so.
3)If you have a question on how I use my mod authority, you click on the little red flag and have it dealt with that way. You do not bring it up on open forum
The time allowed to edit without an automatic indicator of the time depends on whether another post has been put under it. Sometimes it's just a few seconds.

You should quote the post you are answering. That way it can't be edited by the poster. (Unless it's a MOD doin' it)

She would have to be off the cannabis long enough to learn to use the quote feature. :evil:

Means it's time to leave that cesspool.
You Democrats have already cuckolded Iraq and you want to pull the rug out from under the Afghanistanis we set free from the overbearing, murdering Talibanis as well?

This time, it won't just be the Twin Towers, it's going to be the entire Manhattan and surround area.

Those turds in the Middle East are assembling nukes, and not for protection, either. It's for aggression and the blowing up of American high-population targets.

They've seen us run from Iraq. Now, they're thirsty to spit us out of Afghanistan as well.

What we need to do is get rid of Obama the Apologist. Instead of apologizing, he should have sent troops back.

There's no appeasing these creeps, and it won't be a shoe missile these bums send to Obama, that Bush throwing was just a warning.

Now that they think us weak under Obama, our military in order to protect youse guys in NYC will have to redouble with Congress and work around his whiney sorries and put those criminals in their place.

They will come right back after us.

They did the Towers in 1993.

They did the Towers in 2011

They'll do it again if we get whiney.

The only thing that works is strong force against an enemy before they're armed with nukes.

When that happens, they will do all of us they can.

You got Russia building a big base in Venezuella and drilling because stupid Obama gave them an open door when he took out American oil rigs from drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

With Russia a few miles south of Florida, that puts other nuclear interests a few miles south of Florida, too.

You better wake up, Mr. Sallow.

Good post.

Every poster has the authority to fix their posts for spelling and grammar for 15 minutes. This is something I really wish you would do btw. I do fix my posts when I make grammatical/spelling howlers on a regular basis, as do most of us when we see E before I in the wrong place or whatever.

This time the grammar fix was not necessary, so I didn't bother. You got caught out being stupid. It is not my problem that your reading and comprehension skills are those of a drunken macaque. Even if I had made the mistake of leaving out the comma, that does not change the fact that a normal, rational intelligent human being would recognize that the word 'it' did not refer to Obama and would not entangle themselves in their own stupidity in the manner you have here.

all right Baruch.....im going to give you one of these....:thup:....but it wont matter....it did not even register....

Last edited:
Got a bunch of Afghanis killing Americans over the Koran burning today. Let's jsut leave that hole and the people in it can just rot. Oh, and for our protection, we should severely limit immigration from Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back