"The error was inadvertent"... Obama... Yet Americans will be "Held Accountable"?...

Why do you people refuse this president the need to quell a human relations disastor for poltical reasons?

Because maybe, just maybe the Koran is being used as an excuse to kill Americans. Passing secret messages via a "Holy Book" is kind of not cool. So since two Americans are dead, who else is he going to punish?

I vote we use Truthmatters as a martyr since she is defending his actions. :lol:

1) I didn't edit the post
2) you have 15 minutes to edit your post before it shows that you did so.
3)If you have a question on how I use my mod authority, you click on the little red flag and have it dealt with that way. You do not bring it up on open forum
The time allowed to edit without an automatic indicator of the time depends on whether another post has been put under it. Sometimes it's just a few seconds.

I was questioning you as a poster.

It was not the post I originally saw.

You know it and I know it
You should quote the post you are answering. That way it can't be edited by the poster. (Unless it's a MOD doin' it)

I was questioning you as a poster.

It was not the post I originally saw.

You know it and I know it

Every poster has the authority to fix their posts for spelling and grammar for 15 minutes. This is something I really wish you would do btw. I do fix my posts when I make grammatical/spelling howlers on a regular basis, as do most of us when we see E before I in the wrong place or whatever.

This time the grammar fix was not necessary, so I didn't bother. You got caught out being stupid. It is not my problem that your reading and comprehension skills are those of a drunken macaque. Even if I had made the mistake of leaving out the comma, that does not change the fact that a normal, rational intelligent human being would recognize that the word 'it' did not refer to Obama and would not entangle themselves in their own stupidity in the manner you have here.

Why do you people refuse this president the need to quell a human relations disastor for poltical reasons?

Because maybe, just maybe the Koran is being used as an excuse to kill Americans. Passing secret messages via a "Holy Book" is kind of not cool. So since two Americans are dead, who else is he going to punish?

I vote we use Truthmatters as a martyr since she is defending his actions. :lol:

That is way too extreme, let's just make her wear a burka.

How does that stop the human relations mess that endangers OTHER serving members lives?

You jsut can see anything but hate for Obama

You people dont care about the other people serving there.

You just want cheap poltical points

What should the President have done? Tell the billion or so followers of Islam to go fuck themselves?

Frankly, the world would be a safer and better place if every Koran, every Bible and every 'Holy Book" were subjected to the test of 451 Degrees Fahrenheit. Then and only then would such artifacts which survived be truly "Holy".

More reason we need to get the fuck out of Afghanistan

How does that stop the human relations mess that endangers OTHER serving members lives?

:eek:

What should the President have done? Tell the billion or so followers of Islam to go fuck themselves?

Frankly, the world would be a safer and better place if every Koran, every Bible and every 'Holy Book" were subjected to the test of 451 Degrees Fahrenheit. Then and only then would such artifacts which survived be truly "Holy".

You know, STFU was an option...

They really should have bought in an Imam to publicly do whatever is necessary to damaged materials and had an article printed in the paper that the prisoners were desecrating the Korans. Proactive always works better.

OK, Americans are writing secret messages in the Bible, it's confiscated and burned. Our guys just go out and shoot a couple of Afghans just because they burned it. Is that the right thing to do??

Where's the President's outrage about the two Americans that were killed?? He doesn't give a flying flip about his people.........he's too busy apologizing. He's a stupid Chicago punk and deserves every bad rap he's given.

Forum List

Back