The end of all your freedoms

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Must start with digital currency.

Why?

As we see with the dollar, the government can take as much of it from you as it wants via inflation. The more money they spend, the higher the inflation.

But if you have a dollar in your hand, it is still yours to spend, however much that is worth. But if you put it in a bank, it is no longer your money, it is the banks.

And as we have seen with bank failure, once the banks go bad your money disappears, unless the Federal government agrees to reimbruse you, which it does to a certain amount of money.

But with digital currency, you have no money in hand. All you will have is digital currency the government owns. In fact, they have to agree to let you use it. For example, if you spend dollars in a way they don't want you to, they can withhold those funds. As we saw with the Fuhrer Trudy in Canada, if you act in ways the government does not like, such as a trucker protest, they will just seize all y our digital assets as you become penniless overnight.

As we saw with the Fuhrer Trudy in Canada, if you act in ways the government does not like, such as a trucker protest, they will just seize all y our digital assets as you become penniless overnight.
Just to let you know that I didn't miss it.

Why?

As we see with the dollar, the government can take as much of it from you as it wants via inflation. The more money they spend, the higher the inflation.

But if you have a dollar in your hand, it is still yours to spend, however much that is worth. But if you put it in a bank, it is no longer your money, it is the banks.

And as we have seen with bank failure, once the banks go bad your money disappears, unless the Federal government agrees to reimbruse you, which it does to a certain amount of money.

But with digital currency, you have no money in hand. All you will have is digital currency the government owns. In fact, they have to agree to let you use it. For example, if you spend dollars in a way they don't want you to, they can withhold those funds. As we saw with the Fuhrer Trudy in Canada, if you act in ways the government does not like, such as a trucker protest, they will just seize all y our digital assets as you become penniless overnight.
Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You were listening to your favorite Q-anon channel when they played some doom music and then told you the international Jewish bankers were going to take your dollars away and you have no choice about it.

You then went out and looked for a link, didn't read a word of it, and then posted this topic.

So let me ask you a very simple question: Do you know what the BIS is?

Why?

5a3zqs8q1yoa1.jpg

Just to let you know that I didn't miss it.

Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You were listening to your favorite Q-anon channel when they played some doom music and then told you the international Jewish bankers were going to take your dollars away and you have no choice about it.

You then went out and looked for a link, didn't read a word of it, and then posted this topic.

So let me ask you a very simple question: Do you know what the BIS is?
Without cash, the government can track and control every dime you spend.

The CBDC has absolutely nothing to do with your money, idiots.

You are being hoaxed. Once again, your ignorance is being taken advantage of.

Last edited:
That was the first World Economic Forum's predictions of what we would be like in 2030...

"1. All products will have become services. “I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes,” writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Shopping is a distant memory in the city of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clean energy and borrow what they need on demand. It sounds utopian, until she mentions that her every move is tracked and outside the city live swathes of discontents, the ultimate depiction of a society split in two. "

8 predictions for the world in 2030

Yes
I tend to be a little facieous at times.

Forum List

Back