The end of all your freedoms

Why, in your brain, would government want to know about transactions over 20,000?

Between me and you, and don't tell Dook, government already knows as much as it wants to know about your spending habits. Unless Dook is trying to suggest his 'personal' spending habits, and that would just be more of his fkng arrogance.
Dude, The Canuckian indoctrination system already fux0red your brain; and it's obvious. I'm sure it was through no fault of your own

and you seem like a nice enough fellow; You were robbed of a classic Liberal education via the Socratic method, though.

Not sure when it changed in America, but I think it was in the early 2000s.

No idea when Canada started it (indoctrination instead of education), but I know the UK was already doing it as early as the late 1970s.

This is complete horseshit. Your deposits in the bank are a liability to the bank. It's your money and you can demand it back any time you wish.

In fact, you get it back every time you use your debit card to make a purchase.
Not so, Leftardio. :nono:

As many people with accounts bigger than $250K in banks that just went under recently found out.

Not so, Leftardio. :nono:

As many people with accounts bigger than $250K in banks that just went under recently found out.
Actually, they all got their money back, dipshit. Even the ones who had more than $250K in the bank.

And what the ever living fuck does that have to do with CBDC?

Nothing.

You look pretty funny running to and fro with your goalposts! :lol:

Actually, they all got their money back, dipshit. Even the ones who had more than $250K in the bank.

And what the ever living fuck does that have to do with CBDC?

Nothing.

You look pretty funny running to and fro with your goalposts! :lol:
You look pretty retarded not knowing how FDIC and the banking system works, bitch.

You look pretty retarded not knowing how FDIC and the banking system works, bitch.
I guess your propagandists have kept you in the dark once again.

All of SVB's depositors were made whole, dipshit.

And this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Central Bank Digital Currency.

Keep flailing! This is fun!

Lots and lots and lots of noise, and yet nothing about how the CBDC settlement platform is ending your freedoms!

Huh. This is what happens when you parrot nonsense from a position of total ignorance.

Why, in your brain, would government want to know about transactions over 20,000?

Between me and you, and don't tell Dook, government already knows as much as it wants to know about your spending habits. Unless Dook is trying to suggest his 'personal' spending habits, and that would just be more of his fkng arrogance.
They want to know about all transactiosn ABOVE and BELOW $20,000 so they can then control you

No it does not know everything it wants to when one uses cash

Lots and lots and lots of noise, and yet nothing about how the CBDC settlement platform is ending your freedoms!

Huh. This is what happens when you parrot nonsense from a position of total ignorance.
You are liar

Your every question has been answered factually

Forum List

Back