The Education of Palin vs Obama

So... referring to GWB as Bush somehow compares him to a brand of beans?

You are a fucking retard.

You did.. you have a hissy over evrything. His middle name IS HUSSEIN. HE HAS GONE BY BARRY. THEY ARE HIS NAMES...

Are you mentally ill?

why cant you simply refer to him as Barack? or Obama? oh thats right, because you think calling him Hussein somehow compares him to Saddam. Or calling him Barry makes him sound like he isnt proud of his name.

learn some respect and grow up. or do they not teach you any of that in NO?

I was never taught that referring to someone by their name was disrespectful, sorry.

did you ever refer to either George Bush by their full name?

George Herbert Walker Bush
or
George Walker Bush Jr.

what about Ronal Reagan, no one referred to him as Ronald Wilson Reagan

what about Clinton, no one ever referred to him as William Jefferson Clinton in any public forum.

so stop acting like this is common practice.

does everyone call you by your middle name all the time? i didnt think so.

why cant you simply refer to him as Barack? or Obama? oh thats right, because you think calling him Hussein somehow compares him to Saddam. Or calling him Barry makes him sound like he isnt proud of his name.

learn some respect and grow up. or do they not teach you any of that in NO?

I was never taught that referring to someone by their name was disrespectful, sorry.

or
George Walker Bush Jr.

what about Clinton, no one ever referred to him as William Jefferson Clinton in any public forum.

I've used "Bush", "Dubya", etc. Iv'e used "GHWB", I used "Reagan", "Ronnie", I referred to Clinton as "Clinton", "Bubba", etc.

BTW asshat... Clinton was sworn in as William Jefferson Clinton, as were all Presidents sworn in by their full names.. and these are very public forums.

Last edited:

or
George Walker Bush Jr.

I've used "Bush", "Dubya", etc. Iv'e used "GHWB", I used "Reagan", "Ronnie", I referred to Clinton as "Clinton", "Bubba", etc.

BTW asshat... Clinton was sworn in as William Jefferson Clinton, as were all Presidents sworn in by their full names.. and these are very public forums.

yes that about the only time you hear a presidents full name used. now grow up

Andrew Jackson was referred to as "Old Hickory"

Carter was referred to as the "Peanut Farmer"

As I said, stop being such a hyper-sensitive Nancy.

or
George Walker Bush Jr.

yes that about the only time you hear a presidents full name used. now grow up

You're the one who claimed it doesn't happen in a public forum, I was just pointing out that you were wrong, again.

stop being a demeaning piece of shit. or crawl back into the swamp you came out of

Sure, when you stop with the feigned outrage over absolutely nothing.

And' what;s with the swamp comments? I guess we all live in a swamp down here?

Speaking of demeaning..

:lol:

stop being a demeaning piece of shit. or crawl back into the swamp you came out of

Sure, when you stop with the feigned outrage over absolutely nothing.

And' what;s with the swamp comments? I guess we all live in a swamp down here?

Speaking of demeaning..

:lol:

exactly my point. why do you think i said it. because it was demeaning. does that make it right?

Hussein Obama is a genius becuase he's causing record poverty, Obamavilles, 10% unemployment while exploding the deficit by over $1.3 Trillion annually.

He makes Freddo Corleone look like Newton

because Mr. Obama in his far reaching magical abilities cause the recession that led to high unemployment.

good logic moron :cuckoo:

because Mr. Obama in his far reaching magical abilities cause the recession that led to high unemployment.

What happened to passing the Stimulus to keep unemployment under 8%?

your still claiming he caused a 10% unemployment with his amazing magical power.

what would unemployment be if he had not passed his stimulus?

heres a good idea of what probably would have happened:

unemployment_graph-thumb-452x321-24201.png

gdp_graph-thumb-452x321-24204.png

Ezra Klein - Research Desk: Where would unemployment and GDP growth be without the stimulus?

your still claiming he caused a 10% unemployment with his amazing magical power.

Ezra Klein - Research Desk: Where would unemployment and GDP growth be without the stimulus?

Psst, your hypothetical mean less than nothing in the face of the FACT that the man guaranteed a result if the stimulus package was passed. It was and it didn't produce the promised results.

And stop being a pussy about BO's name.

So Hussein lied about Stimulus keeping unemployment under 8%?

so Bush lied about WMD's. i think his war has cost way more than the stimulus in both money and human life.

so Bush lied about WMD's. i think his war has cost way more than the stimulus in both money and human life.

That's dumb. That's like telling a married woman "well, I know your husband beats you, but you should be happy he doesn't beat you as much as the last guy did"

He can't even do his own press conference to support the tax cut extension. Bill had to do it for him while Obama headed off to a party.

Obama is the kid in school who did none of the work for group projects, but wanted to do the best part of the presentation to get the credit for himself.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"IF" a frog had a pocket, he could carry a pistol and shoot snakes.

"If" doesn't cut it. Obama publically stated if the stimulus was passed that unemployment would not go past 8%. Either he lied or he just didn't have a clue. Which is it?

Forum List

Back