The Education of Palin vs Obama

IOW, he wrote an autobiographical work instead of the book he was originally paid to produce.

He got elected to office by getting the competition removed from the ballot.

Not particularly noteworthy in a positive way.

Trivia time; other than serving as POTUS, what do the following men have in common.

George Washington
Andrew Jackson
Martin Van Buren
William Henry Harrison
Zachary Taylor
Millard Fillmore
Abraham Lincoln
Andrew Johnson
Grover Cleveland
Harry S. Truman

IOW, he wrote an autobiographical work instead of the book he was originally paid to produce.

He got elected to office by getting the competition removed from the ballot.

Not particularly noteworthy in a positive way.

I agree.

OL'BO has probably never held a real job in his entire life.

He sure knows nada about what it takes to run and maintain a business. He surrounded himself with folks who don't seem to have much business savvy either.

He may have graduated from Harvard but that doesn't mean he's a whiz at running the country.

OJT may work in other areas but its a ball buster at POTUS position.

I think OL'BO is finding that out every day.

They can say what they like about Palin but at least she knows how to run a business and a State. She didn't graduate from Harvaaaarrrrdd but she's got more real life experience than OL'BO will probably ever have.

Last edited:
Wasilla has a population of 7,028 (City of Wasilla : Wasilla Facts)

That is a debt of $2,845 per person. When she took office the city of $0 debt
She increased spending by 63% in ran up the debt.
The Palindrone Perspective: Under Palin, Wasilla Government Spending And Debt Skyrocketed

sounds like a great plan for the country

if Obama has added the same amount of per person debt to the county. (based on a 307,000,000 population) the debt would have rise $62,629,336,200. thats $62 trillion.

Wasilla built a sports complex!

There is an asset side to the balance sheet

did you not read the article moron? so increasing debt and increasing spending is good?

she increased taxes: Palin Supported Increasing Wasilla Sales Tax From 2 to 2.5 Percent to Build $14.7 Million Sports Center.

"Palin Left Behind Almost $19 Million In Long-Term Debt, Compared to None Before She Was Mayor. In fiscal 2003—the last fiscal year Palin approved the budget—the bonded long-term debt was $18,635,000. In fiscal 1996—the year before Palin took control of the budget—there was no general obligation debt"

she mismanaged the entire project. she starting building on land the city didnt own, causing a huge legal battle and cost overruns that added to public debt. someone still has to pay the debt.

maybe you should read the articles before opening your mouth and revealing how dumb you are the USMB

You're a fucking asshole. I don't know why I waste the electrons responding to you, you're one of the dumbest people I ever met on the internet.

Asset: Sports Complex
Liability: Long Term Debt

See how that works?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb

Obama spends $20 Million a second and all we have to show for it is 10% unemployment, record poverty and we're losing our Aaa Credit rating

i found this really interesting:

here is Sarah Palin's education:

After graduating from high school, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii in Hilo. Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin switched to Hawaii Pacific University for a semester in the fall of 1982 and then North Idaho College in the spring and fall of 1983. She attended the University of Idaho in the fall of 1984 and spring of 1985, and attended Matanuska-Susitna College in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in the spring of 1986, receiving her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in 1987.
After graduating, she worked as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV and KTVA-TV in Anchorage, and as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman, fulfilling an early ambition.

so to sum it up, she attended 5 (one of them twice) different colleges before getting a Communications degree.

Obama's Education:

Following high school, Obama moved to Los Angeles in 1979 to attend Occidental College.
Later in 1981 he transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations and graduated with a B.A. in 1983. In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year, and president of the journal in his second year. He graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991

so to sum this one up, starts at Occidental, finishes at Columbia with a degree in political science then graduates magna cum laude with a law degree (J.D.) from harvard.

not to knock the University of Idaho, but it sure as hell isnt Occidental, Columbia or Harvard.

now why do people think she is qualified to be president????? :cuckoo:

That's pretty impressive, who paid for it? Was he ever enrolled as a Foreign Exchange Student? Just Curious.

Wasilla built a sports complex!

There is an asset side to the balance sheet

did you not read the article moron? so increasing debt and increasing spending is good?

she increased taxes: Palin Supported Increasing Wasilla Sales Tax From 2 to 2.5 Percent to Build $14.7 Million Sports Center.

"Palin Left Behind Almost $19 Million In Long-Term Debt, Compared to None Before She Was Mayor. In fiscal 2003—the last fiscal year Palin approved the budget—the bonded long-term debt was $18,635,000. In fiscal 1996—the year before Palin took control of the budget—there was no general obligation debt"

she mismanaged the entire project. she starting building on land the city didnt own, causing a huge legal battle and cost overruns that added to public debt. someone still has to pay the debt.

maybe you should read the articles before opening your mouth and revealing how dumb you are the USMB

See how that works?

by that reasoning:

Asset: Highways & Infrastructure

so why arent we building to restore our infrastructure if all we incur is long term debt? oh thats right, because we dont want to take on anymore debt. And she put a city of 7,000 people $20 million dollars in debt all to have a sports complex. :cuckoo:

yeah call me an asshole again. does it make you feel better about yourself? wanna go have a cry with Boehner? did mommy not love you enough?

Last edited:

See how that works?

by that reasoning:

so why arent we building to restore our infrastructure if all we incur is long term debt? oh thats right, because we dont want to take on anymore debt. And she put a city of 7,000 people $20 million dollars in debt all to have a sports complex. :cuckoo:

yeah call me an asshole again. does it make you feel better about yourself? wanna go have a cry with Boehner? did mommy not love you enough?

Obama is spending like a crack ho with a crystal meth habit, he's spending on EVERYTHING EVERYTHINGGGG

And I'll stop calling you an asshole as soon as you realize the debt paid for the sports complex

See how that works?

by that reasoning:

Obama is spending like a crack ho with a crystal meth habit, he's spending on EVERYTHING EVERYTHINGGGG

And I'll stop calling you an asshole as soon as you realize the debt paid for the sports complex

ohhhh so debt is a good thing? great we've got a lot of a good thing going at the federal level. our debt is out the roof!!

try another argument fucker. :blahblah::fu:

by that reasoning:

ohhhh so debt is a good thing? great we've got a lot of a good thing going at the federal level. our debt is out the roof!!

You're just too dumb to talk to and asshole is really a few steps up for you.

You're just too dumb to talk to and asshole is really a few steps up for you.

and youre dumb piece of shit. although shit might have a few more IQ point than you. :clap2: see i can insult you too.

so tell me what policies should he have enacted instead of the current ones? and what effect would that have had on the state of the economy and world today? let hear it.

stop thinking that calling him Barry or Hussein is demeaning. If you dont have respect for the man, at least have respect for the office of the presidency.

He has gone by Barry and Hussein is his middle name. So.. WTF??

Grow up you hyper-sensitive Pansy. Good Lord.

awwww did i hit a nerve?
you jackasses try to use it a demeaning way. no one ever referred to GW as Walker. growth the fuck up. or crawl back into the swamp you came out of. :cuckoo:

You're the one who had a hissy over Barry and Hussein... since when did referring to someone by their name become demeaning? What the hell did your parents do to you?

Last edited:
He has gone by Barry and Hussein is his middle name. So.. WTF??

Grow up you hyper-sensitive Pansy. Good Lord.

awwww did i hit a nerve?
you jackasses try to use it a demeaning way. no one ever referred to GW as Walker. growth the fuck up. or crawl back into the swamp you came out of. :cuckoo:

You're the one who had a hissy over Barry and Hussein... since when did referring to someone by their name become demeaning? What the hell did your parents do to you?

i didnt have a "hissy" you dumbass. I just have some respect for our president, apparently you dont.

Seriously CS.... Do you always get worked up over nothing? Do you spend your entire existence in a perpetual state of offended?

awwww did i hit a nerve?

i didnt have a "hissy" you dumbass. I just have some respect for our president, apparently you dont.

You did.. you have a hissy over evrything. His middle name IS HUSSEIN. HE HAS GONE BY BARRY. THEY ARE HIS NAMES...

Are you mentally ill?

You did.. you have a hissy over evrything. His middle name IS HUSSEIN. HE HAS GONE BY BARRY. THEY ARE HIS NAMES...

Are you mentally ill?

why cant you simply refer to him as Barack? or Obama? oh thats right, because you think calling him Hussein somehow compares him to Saddam. Or calling him Barry makes him sound like he isnt proud of his name.

learn some respect and grow up. or do they not teach you any of that in NO?

Are you mentally ill?

why cant you simply refer to him as Barack? or Obama? oh thats right, because you think calling him Hussein somehow compares him to Saddam. Or calling him Barry makes him sound like he isnt proud of his name.

learn some respect and grow up. or do they not teach you any of that in NO?

I was never taught that referring to someone by their name was disrespectful, sorry.

Forum List

Back