'Holbrooke: You've got to stop this war in Afghanistan'...

I don't believe it.

If I were being wheeled into surgery and noticed my Doctor was from India I would say "Do your best". I wouldn't say, "You've got to work to prevent outsourcing of jobs".

Sounds like b.s. to me.

The war needs to end.

Its not helping the US.

Obama cant fix the mess Bush left, no one can.

MSM Talking head: "Senator John McCain has died. His dying words were: 'Pass immigration reform!' Gaaaaaack!".

McCains last words will likely be "what do you mean I cant take my wifes family money with me?"

Yes, pull out of the middle east and let the problems fester for another twenty years that way our children could fix the problems our grandfathers left us. Maybe in twenty years they would all have nuclear weapons that way its a great war. Actually that the problems that Holbrooke left us.

Last edited:
The strategy seems to be several fold..

Engage the Taliban and whatever terrorists in Afghanistan..directly.

Give assurance to regional players like Yemen and Pakistan that if they "buy in" to eradicating terrorist cells, they have the overt..and covert support of the American military.

The second part seems to be working very well. Terrorists and their hidey holes are getting whacked on a basis more regular then the Bush administration.

Is it worth it? IMHO..no. It's still "whack a mole" and that's better done on a smaller scale..without the hoopla.

If you're waiting on the minstrel to end it .. you'll have to wait for him to be told to do so.

We don't intend to leave until those pipeline routes are secure.

The strategy seems to be several fold..

Engage the Taliban and whatever terrorists in Afghanistan..directly.

Give assurance to regional players like Yemen and Pakistan that if they "buy in" to eradicating terrorist cells, they have the overt..and covert support of the American military.

The second part seems to be working very well. Terrorists and their hidey holes are getting whacked on a basis more regular then the Bush administration.

Is it worth it? IMHO..no. It's still "whack a mole" and that's better done on a smaller scale..without the hoopla.

these are killing outside any judicial review or rejoinder, we are adding to the grim abacus of collateral damage ...think of the weedle chillens!!.....fatherless,motherless, goatless...

I stand with Amnesty intl, human right watch, the UN the NY Times, abc nbc cbs cnn mslsd in calling for the end of these predator strikes, rendition and redactive circumlocutions they employ to send us barking up the wrong tree to hide their ongoing nefarious activities that only brave men like Assnage have the will and nerve top share with us....:eusa_hand:

I stand with ...huh? what? wait, what do you mean they aint standing? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back