The dumbing down of America....A majority of Republicans think colleges are bad for the country

Thinking everyone needs college is why we have don't have enough plumbers and tech workers and the like.
The lefts solution, bring in more from other countries rather than Americans.

Who ever said everyone needs college?

The left just wants it accessible to those who want it
The right wants it accessible to the rich
I got a BS in California decades ago. Cost me $100 a year. Since then Democrats took over the State. Now it's $30,000 a year.

You're full of shit.

It is a nationwide issue. My first year of college in NY cost $650

Republicans have been on an anti-college rampage for decades slashing government funding. The states have responded by raising tuition to make up the difference

Thinking everyone needs college is why we have don't have enough plumbers and tech workers and the like.

I got a BS in California decades ago. Cost me $100 a year. Since then Democrats took over the State. Now it's $30,000 a year.

You're full of shit.

Republicans have been on an anti-college rampage for decades slashing government funding. The states have responded by raising tuition to make up the difference

Bullshit. Costs have gone up because free federal money was made available via grants and loans, thus allowing colleges to escalate costs without people seeing the true cost to them until AFTER 4-6 years of schooling.

The only winners are the tenured professors and the bloated administrative staff members found at the more expensive places of higher learning.

Nice attempt to blame it on Republicans though, and what about the Ivies with their huge endowments?

You're full of shit.

Sure it's a nationwide issue. Almost all universities are now controlled by leftists. So they hire Directors of Lesbian Diversity at $175K a year. And kids then have to pay for all the insane leftist crap.

BTW - I didn't make up that job title or pay.

Of course they think it is bad for this country as people become anti-republican. You see republican policies don't hold up to critical thought.

Who can not support investment into this country and be educated?
Who can not support more science and not be educated?
Who can fall for religious fascism and be educated?

You see higher education makes you civilized and able to reject conservatism.

There's really two goals in education
1. Yes, jobs and skills.
2. But the second goal is to make civilized people that can think and come to the conclusions that yes we do need to act in reasonable "ways" or manners.

To think that higher education should stop educating people in being civilized towards other people is to destroy our developed nation.

Of course they think it is bad for this country as people become anti-republican. You see republican policies don't hold up to critical thought.

Who can not support investment into this country and be educated?
Who can not support more science and not be educated?
Who can fall for religious fascism and be educated?

You see higher education makes you civilized and able to reject conservatism.
Only a freak thinks being $250,000 in debt at age 23 and a degree in Fine Arts is not a problem.

The dumbing down of America....A majority of Republicans think colleges are bad for the country

They were told to believe that by their Russian Masters.

1. Yes, jobs and skills.
2. But the second goal is to make civilized people that can think and come to the conclusions that yes we do need to act in reasonable "ways" or manners.

To think that higher education should stop educating people in being civilized towards other people is to destroy our developed nation.
Dufus thinks universities create morality, or even teach it.

Over 90% of the professors, teachers in US Colleges are liberals indoctrinating American students into Marxist, pseudo Islam and Communism. I don't think the colleges are bad for the country. I think they are destroying the very foundation of our country! No question about it.
That's the kind of nonsense that comes from the right wing. People who see the Motherland as a "role model".

Over 90% of the professors, teachers in US Colleges are liberals indoctrinating American students into Marxist, pseudo Islam and Communism. I don't think the colleges are bad for the country. I think they are destroying the very foundation of our country! No question about it.
That's the kind of nonsense that comes from the right wing. People who see the Motherland as a "role model".

College Faculties A Most Liberal Lot, Study Finds (washingtonpost.com)

Survey finds that professors, already liberal, have moved further to the left

Poll Verifies Liberal Bias Among Ivy League Professors

1. Yes, jobs and skills.

LOL!!! Civilized.

Milo_Yiannopoulos_talk_at_UC_Berkeley_ca_0_2687507_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

1. Yes, jobs and skills.

LOL!!! Civilized.

This is the morality and tolerance taught in universities.
IMG_6842.JPG
IMG_6843.JPG
IMG_6844.JPG
IMG_6845.PNG

1. Yes, jobs and skills.

LOL!!! Civilized.

View attachment 138228 View attachment 138229 View attachment 138230 View attachment 138231

Hey? Remember this fucko?

1bikelock2-732x428.jpg

He was a former professor, ya think he taught independent though or respected students who asked the wrong questions?

LOL!!!

1. Yes, jobs and skills.

LOL!!! Civilized.

View attachment 138228 View attachment 138229 View attachment 138230 View attachment 138231

1bikelock2-732x428.jpg

He was a former professor, ya think he taught independent though or respected students who asked the wrong questions?

LOL!!!
Universities even hire terrorists to teach young minds.

1. Yes, jobs and skills.

LOL!!! Civilized.

1bikelock2-732x428.jpg

LOL!!!

And liberals have the nerve to pretend that we are paranoid to think that they would use their positions to push indoctrination.

Are they really that stupid, or just that insanely dishonest?

1. Yes, jobs and skills.

LOL!!! Civilized.

1bikelock2-732x428.jpg

LOL!!!

And liberals have the nerve to pretend that we are paranoid to think that they would use their positions to push indoctrination.

Are they really that stupid, or just that insanely dishonest?
Pol Pot learned everything he needed in a university in France.

The fascist rich that don't give a shit about anyone but their own greedy hollow selfs should be protested.

THat you feel a need to lie about this, shows that on some level, you know you are wrong.

Why are you purposefully being wrong?

You are the one being the ITG, I am just calling you out for the pussy you are.

You understand only the lowest ranking beta-males will use "pussy" as an insult, right? Doing so reveals the speaker has, let us say, certain "issues" with women.

Don't worry. Maybe you can "steal masculinity" by telling everyone how much you love the military, or how you love authoritarian government more than anyone, things that you authoritarian followers are prone to do.

So, which education-hating regime do you admire the most -- Pol Pot's regime, ISIS, or the Taliban? Everyone will understand if you love them all too much to single one out. Though I imagine even those organizations would be shocked by the extremes that you Trumpflakes are taking your anti-intellectualism to.

Forum List

Back