The dumbing down of America....A majority of Republicans think colleges are bad for the country

The only Nazis are the anti-fa idiots, they take their tactics right out of Rohem's playbook.

But since antifas aren't liberals, and liberals condemn the antifa assholes, why are you weeping about liberals? Oh, that's right. You need to justify your side's brownshirt tactics.

It's called counter-protesting, something you assholes do all the time. This time, however no violence, mostly due to the people on the right

So a group of armed young male conservative thugs charges into a crowd of unarmed plain ol' people holding a rally, and you call it "counter-protesting".

You justification for the use brownshirt tactics is reprehensible, as is the hypocrisy of how you cry over the tactics you just proudly endorsed.

And your last statement ignores all reality. You are not liberals, you are progressives fascist assholes.

Poooooosssyyyy. Pooooosssssyyyy.

It's another feature of authoritarian followers that they'll play internet tough guy whenever possible. You'd have made a perfect GoodGerman.

There are very few liberals left, and you are not one of them. You are a progressive Statist Asshole.

Where did they "charge into the protest". The article admits it was peaceful and the police kept the two sides separate.

Do you even read what you link?

You are the one being the ITG, I am just calling you out for the pussy you are.

Pooooossssyyyy. Pooooosssssyyyy.

if there are "few liberals left" why did we win a million more votes in congress when rightwingnuts stole control by gerrymandering?

and why did you get 3 million fewer votes than dems?

idiot... you're 38% of the country... you just happened to get bailed out by an outdated electoral college which was intended to preserve slavery.

no winger in north Dakota should have a vote worth 700 of mine... but you can pretend there are "few liberals".

you keep sounding more and more stupid

Who didn't see this coming?

Sharp Partisan Divisions in Views of National Institutions

While a majority of the public (55%) continues to say that colleges and universities have a positive effect on the way things are going in the country these days, Republicans express increasingly negative views.

A majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (58%) now say that colleges and universities have a negative effect on the country, up from 45% last year.
Colleges and Universities are rip off

Educating people for their specific job should not take 4, 6 or 8 years. To be honest, job shadowing and hands on training is really all that is needed after basic education

Except that businesses are cheap and lazy
They do not want to waste time and resources to educate their workforce
Are they going to teach computer programing to their employees from square one?
Trade school would work

For trades

Republicans are pushing for a dumbing down of America

Attacking higher education as bad for America
Calling science a conspiracy
Delegitimizing a free press
Rewriting history

The only Nazis are the anti-fa idiots, they take their tactics right out of Rohem's playbook.

But since antifas aren't liberals, and liberals condemn the antifa assholes, why are you weeping about liberals? Oh, that's right. You need to justify your side's brownshirt tactics.

It's called counter-protesting, something you assholes do all the time. This time, however no violence, mostly due to the people on the right

So a group of armed young male conservative thugs charges into a crowd of unarmed plain ol' people holding a rally, and you call it "counter-protesting".

You justification for the use brownshirt tactics is reprehensible, as is the hypocrisy of how you cry over the tactics you just proudly endorsed.

And your last statement ignores all reality. You are not liberals, you are progressives fascist assholes.

Poooooosssyyyy. Pooooosssssyyyy.

It's another feature of authoritarian followers that they'll play internet tough guy whenever possible. You'd have made a perfect GoodGerman.

There are very few liberals left, and you are not one of them. You are a progressive Statist Asshole.

Where did they "charge into the protest". The article admits it was peaceful and the police kept the two sides separate.

Do you even read what you link?

You are the one being the ITG, I am just calling you out for the pussy you are.

Pooooossssyyyy. Pooooosssssyyyy.

if there are "few liberals left" why did we win a million more votes in congress when rightwingnuts stole control by gerrymandering?

and why did you get 3 million fewer votes than dems?

idiot... you're 38% of the country... you just happened to get bailed out by an outdated electoral college which was intended to preserve slavery.

no winger in north Dakota should have a vote worth 700 of mine... but you can pretend there are "few liberals".

you keep sounding more and more stupid

Liberals, not progressive statists like yourself. Stop calling yourself something you are not.

Stale progressive talking point 1. States decide districts, and Blue States do the same thing.

Stale progressive talking point 2. Stop saying more hits win you a baseball game

Stale progressive talking point 3. where did you get that number fuck-o?

Stale progressive talking point 4: If we were a direct democracy, you would have a point, but we are a constitutional republic, and by our system smaller states have protections to keep grubby pricks like you from fucking them over.

And I'll take your ad-hominem and raise you to direct mocking, fuck-twat.

Rewriting history

This coming from a side that denies the concept of binary gender that is fact for 99.999% of the population.

Rewriting history

This coming from a side that denies the concept of binary gender that is fact for 99.999% of the population.

It is more about defending the rights of the 0.001%

Colleges and Universities are rip off

Educating people for their specific job should not take 4, 6 or 8 years. To be honest, job shadowing and hands on training is really all that is needed after basic education

The flaws of business does not refute the flaws of higher education.

Afraid they do

Higher education has been funneling qualified applicants to business for hundreds of years

Which in no way suggests that those students have not been indoctrinated.

More paranoid hysteria from Correll

YOu have admitted that you support street violence to suppress the speech of your political opponents.

And truthfully, you are still one of the MORE reasonable liberals. a very low bar to be sure.

If you support street violence, abuse of authority to spread propaganda is not paranoia.

Rewriting history

you don't have a right to force me to acknowledge whatever gender you feel like saying you are. You can ask me to, but you can't force me.

And you idiots are all about force.

Over 90% of the professors, teachers in US Colleges are liberals indoctrinating American students into Marxist, pseudo Islam and Communism. I don't think the colleges are bad for the country. I think they are destroying the very foundation of our country! No question about it.

maybe being a liberal is just an offshoot of not being an uneducated lowlife.

Sure. A group is 90% something...

If it was 90% WHITE, the liberal would assume discrimination and NO POWER IN THE VERSE could change her mind.

But the people being underrepresented are republicans and suddenly it's something wrong with THEM....

Liberals. All the self awareness of a turnip.

The flaws of business does not refute the flaws of higher education.

Afraid they do

Higher education has been funneling qualified applicants to business for hundreds of years

Which in no way suggests that those students have not been indoctrinated.

More paranoid hysteria from Correll

YOu have admitted that you support street violence to suppress the speech of your political opponents.

And truthfully, you are still one of the MORE reasonable liberals. a very low bar to be sure.

If you support street violence, abuse of authority to spread propaganda is not paranoia.

Lighten up Francis

Rewriting history

you don't have a right to force me to acknowledge whatever gender you feel like saying you are. You can ask me to, but you can't force me.

Nobody is forcing you

But you can't force the government to support your bigotry

Rewriting history

Nobody is forcing you

But you can't force the government to support your bigotry

How is putting "male" or "female" on a birth certificate supporting bigotry?

Thinking everyone needs college is why we have don't have enough plumbers and tech workers and the like.
The lefts solution, bring in more from other countries rather than Americans.

HIGHER EDUCATION BUBBLE UPDATE:

San Jose State Freshmen Charged $250 for Mandatory ‘Diversity And Inclusion’ Training.

Don’t worry, they’ll just roll it into your student loan.

Valuable life skill
Like being $250,000 in debt at age 23 and all you have is a piece of paper that says BA in Fine Arts?

Most students don't get a BA in Fine Arts. The most popular major is Business
Just like Trump got

Thinking everyone needs college is why we have don't have enough plumbers and tech workers and the like.

Who ever said everyone needs college?

The left just wants it accessible to those who want it
The right wants it accessible to the rich

Read about a self made multi millionaire last week. Said to himself not enough people cleaning septic tanks around here. So he bought a truck, rest is history. Our crap is his bread and butter.

Who ever said everyone needs college?

The left just wants it accessible to those who want it
The right wants it accessible to the rich
I got a BS in California decades ago. Cost me $100 a year. Since then Democrats took over the State. Now it's $30,000 a year.

You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back