The Dominoes Are Falling

All we need is one Trump supporter on each jury and there will be no convictions.
So your brand only hope is jury nullification?

That didn’t work out so well for Manafort . There were Trumpers on that jury and THEY voted to convict when they saw the evidence

So your brand only hope is jury nullification?

That didn’t work out so well for Manafort . There were Trumpers on that jury and THEY voted to convict when they saw the evidence
Manafort is not Trump.

Here's an example:
Is Alive GIFs | Tenor

Trump is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And things are just getting rolling.

Mark Meadows has just flipped. No one was more involved in Trump's Big Lie than him. No one was more inside the conspiracy.

Mark Meadows Flips, Spills to Special Counsel About Trump’s Election Lies

One of Trump's lawyers has just pled guilty. And Trump can't deny she was his lawyer.

Jenna Ellis becomes latest Trump lawyer to plead guilty over efforts to overturn Georgia’s election

Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She had been facing charges of violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, known as RICO, and soliciting the violation of oath by a public officer, both felonies.

She rose to speak after pleading guilty, fighting back tears as she said she would not have represented Trump after the 2020 election if she knew then what she knows now, claiming that she relied on lawyers with much more experience than her and failed to verify the things they told her.

Ellis expects us to bleev she was too stupid to know it was all a Big Lie, which, if true, would make one wonder how she ever passed the bar exam.

And, of course, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro, and Scott Hall have all flipped in the Georgia RICO case.

These insiders have documents and communications with Trump they must now turn over.

Meanwhile in New York, Michael Cohen is bringing the receipts of Trump's tax and insurance fraud.

Trump glowers as Cohen dishes

Trump really shouldn't have tried to stiff Cohen out of the $130,000 he paid Stormy Daniels to affect the 2016 election outcome. And he shouldn't have throw his fixer under the bus.

Payback's a BITCH!

The madness of King Trump is starting to show. He said today he has not been indicted!

Stay tuned as more dominoes fall in rapid succession.

dominoes.jpg
We don't know yet but you can bet some heavy duty intimidation and threats is involved. You want the country run like a syndicate.

Trump is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And things are just getting rolling.

Mark Meadows has just flipped. No one was more involved in Trump's Big Lie than him. No one was more inside the conspiracy.

One of Trump's lawyers has just pled guilty. And Trump can't deny she was his lawyer.

Jenna Ellis becomes latest Trump lawyer to plead guilty over efforts to overturn Georgia’s election

Ellis pleaded guilty to one felony count of aiding and abetting false statements and writings. She had been facing charges of violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, known as RICO, and soliciting the violation of oath by a public officer, both felonies.

She rose to speak after pleading guilty, fighting back tears as she said she would not have represented Trump after the 2020 election if she knew then what she knows now, claiming that she relied on lawyers with much more experience than her and failed to verify the things they told her.

Ellis expects us to bleev she was too stupid to know it was all a Big Lie, which, if true, would make one wonder how she ever passed the bar exam.

And, of course, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Chesebro, and Scott Hall have all flipped in the Georgia RICO case.

These insiders have documents and communications with Trump they must now turn over.

Meanwhile in New York, Michael Cohen is bringing the receipts of Trump's tax and insurance fraud.

Trump really shouldn't have tried to stiff Cohen out of the $130,000 he paid Stormy Daniels to affect the 2016 election outcome. And he shouldn't have throw his fixer under the bus.

Payback's a BITCH!

The madness of King Trump is starting to show. He said today he has not been indicted!

dominoes.jpg

The Dominoes Are Falling​

”We got him this time!”
Episode #3,997

dominoes.jpg
Surely Trump's remaining confederates know that, at some point, prosecutors won't need them to flip and they'll be subject to a full-on prosecution.

As far as the big names are concerned, Meadows was and is #1. And that will be across MULTIPLE trials. The only other big name is Rudy, and it may be too late for him. Otherwise, some random lawyers and Trump's co-defendants (Eastman?) had better shit or get off the pot pretty quickly here.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Payback's a BITCH!

dominoes.jpg
Let the dominoes fall .............

It's an ignorant opinion.
What is ignorant?
And will you explain yourself?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can sure tell who has level 10 TDS when news like this comes out.
It seems that Mike is refering to Trump's Duped & Snookered rushing to the internet to defend any skepticism expressed towards Don Trump?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need a divorce in this country.
I don't know what that means.
Will poster 'eagle' explain himself to the forum?

----------------------------------------------------------

Surely Trump's remaining confederates know that, at some point, prosecutors won't need them to flip

You know, 'dominoes falling', 'shoes dropping'......there are all kinds of metaphors for what we are seeing in the Georgia case.
But I quite agree with poster Mac. There were 19 defendants charged in the 'election' issue. Four of them.....
'in-the-know' key players, too ....who have plead guilty and agreed to testify against the other 15.

So, if you are one of those 15, say a small fry county election official (and there are some of those)....well, are you gonna drop a dime?
Try to get out from under the bus?

Who here thinks we've seen the last of the guilty pleas from Georgia?

Bogus republicans will always vote for the criminals after all they voted for Nixon, Reagan/Bush, Bush/Quale, Bush/Cheney and Trump/Pence which are controlled by the American Legislative Exchange Council = Fascism.
Nixon had a 50% approval rating among Republicans when he resigned.

Go figure

Nixon had a 50% approval rating among Republicans when he resigned.
I don't see Trump ever going that low in the polls. He got our support by making the campaign promise to build the wall. He knows we don't want people from shit hole countries in America.

I don't want to be hyperbolic so as not to offend the board's conservatives but I think any realistic assessment of the state of the POT at the moment has to conclude it's a bit of a smoldering mess. My reasons for saying so requires zero insight or thoughtful analysis. House Repubs are in rudderless disarray and the presumptive nominee of the party for prez is fighting, on multiple fronts, to remain a free man.

The question is, what happens to America when its two party system is plagued by one of the parties suffering a self inflicted meltdown?

To be clear, it is unequivocally a good thing to see the wheels of justice begin to run over, as Cassidy Hutchison calls him, the most dangerous force against democracy in the country's history. It is becoming increasingly difficult for his faithful following to maintain the false narrative he is worthy of another presidency, or was worthy of being elected the first time. But they show no signs of abandoning him anyway. Because for reasons beyond my understanding they see him as their champion. Watching the rule of law chew him up isn't going to change their minds about him, it will make them more resentful than they already are.

Likewise, I see no signs of chaos agents like MTG and Matt Gaetz losing support among their constituents. These are not serious people. They are celebrities with enough power to cause real harm.

How the Right’s Purity Tests Are Haunting the House G.O.P.

Even as Mr. Trump was something new in Republican politics, he was also something familiar. Even before his rise, Republicans were much more susceptible than Democrats to nonserious presidential candidates running to increase their profile for media gigs, book sales and the like. Mr. Trump was this type of candidate on a much larger scale and, again, happened to actually win.

One way to look at it is that the very successful model that the commentator Ann Coulter forged in the world of conservative media — generate controversy and never, ever apologize — came to be replicated by candidates and officeholders.

Vivek Ramaswamy and Representative Matt Gaetz are creatures of politics for the sake of notoriety. It creates entirely different incentives from the traditional approach: Stoking outrage is good, blowing things up is useful, and it never pays to get caught doing the responsible thing.

Opinion | How the Right’s Purity Tests Are Haunting the House G.O.P.

BTW, the author of the piece is a conservative.

When one of the two major parties in the country is dysfunctional so is the country. This is not a situation that is sustainable. IMO, the solution has to come from the ground up. Meaning members of the POT need to go back to being members of the GOP. They need a philosophical anchor beyond grievance. They need to present a plan to solve the nation's problems that do not have a track record of failure. Perhaps more than anything they need to fact check what their chosen media sources are telling them. And it all needs to happen soon.

I don't want to be hyperbolic so as not to offend the board's conservatives but I think any realistic assessment of the state of the POT at the moment has to conclude it's a bit of a smoldering mess. My reasons for saying so requires zero insight or thoughtful analysis. House Repubs are in rudderless disarray and the presumptive nominee of the party for prez is fighting, on multiple fronts, to remain a free man.

The question is, what happens to America when its two party system is plagued by one of the parties suffering a self inflicted meltdown?

To be clear, it is unequivocally a good thing to see the wheels of justice begin to run over, as Cassidy Hutchison calls him, the most dangerous force against democracy in the country's history. It is becoming increasingly difficult for his faithful following to maintain the false narrative he is worthy of another presidency, or was worthy of being elected the first time. But they show no signs of abandoning him anyway. Because for reasons beyond my understanding they see him as their champion. Watching the rule of law chew him up isn't going to change their minds about him, it will make them more resentful than they already are.

Likewise, I see no signs of chaos agents like MTG and Matt Gaetz losing support among their constituents. These are not serious people. They are celebrities with enough power to cause real harm.

Even as Mr. Trump was something new in Republican politics, he was also something familiar. Even before his rise, Republicans were much more susceptible than Democrats to nonserious presidential candidates running to increase their profile for media gigs, book sales and the like. Mr. Trump was this type of candidate on a much larger scale and, again, happened to actually win.

One way to look at it is that the very successful model that the commentator Ann Coulter forged in the world of conservative media — generate controversy and never, ever apologize — came to be replicated by candidates and officeholders.

Vivek Ramaswamy and Representative Matt Gaetz are creatures of politics for the sake of notoriety. It creates entirely different incentives from the traditional approach: Stoking outrage is good, blowing things up is useful, and it never pays to get caught doing the responsible thing.

When one of the two major parties in the country is dysfunctional so is the country. This is not a situation that is sustainable. IMO, the solution has to come from the ground up. Meaning members of the POT need to go back to being members of the GOP. They need a philosophical anchor beyond grievance. They need to present a plan to solve the nation's problems that do not have a track record of failure. Perhaps more than anything they need to fact check what their chosen media sources are telling them. And it all needs to happen soon.
Stalinberg......:blahblah:

The problem is that the Republican voters are populists and the GOP is not.

It took GOP voters decades to figure that out and their answer was Trump

Without Trump they have no answer

The problem is that the Republican voters are populists and the GOP is not.

It took GOP voters decades to figure that out and their answer was Trump

Without Trump they have no answer
I think there's a phenomenon among Trump supporters we don't fully understand. Their feelings of being left behind by the economy, of not being listened to, of being abandoned by government have for some reason translated in to support for the last man on Earth who gives a shit about them. He wants their votes, he wants their money, he wants their adoration. Once he gets it he whispers sweet nothings in their ears while stabbing them in the back.

You friggomg dopes. I can’t wait till the Trump cult slithers back into the dark places it came out of so g5000 and I can go back to attacking each other over things that matter
. Call me a liberal. He does… generally with derision . I have choice words for him as well.

But we aren’t arguing over ignorant shit and lies the way both of us have to with you tards.
Agreed, I have many opposing political views with g5000. But I do not look at him as an enemy or an evil person. He is actually a pretty hard-core conservative which is EXACTLY why he opposes tRump and the MAGAGATARDS!

Forum List

Back