The DOJ & FBI have turned into the KGB

Another reason why Republicans should never be trusted on the bridge of the Ship of State.

What?

Republicans run both the FBI and the DOJ. And you’re saying they are worse than the KGB.

I didn’t stutter.

It's not Republicans running the Mueller investigation nor was it Republicans that ran the Hillary "investigation".

The AG is a republican
The D-AG is a republican
Robert Mueller is a republican

Sorry but, you're wrong.
Establishment goons made wealthy via the gov't at jobs not paying enough to make the millions they now have. Join the establishment and get to be a millionaire's club.......6 million a year for Comey at Lockhead........I'm sure Comey is so smart that he helped them make the circuit boards for the high tech systems sold to the FBI while there...........LOL

Ties that bind.............follow the money and find the scum bags.

Is this news to you?

Another reason why Republicans should never be trusted on the bridge of the Ship of State.

What?

Republicans run both the FBI and the DOJ. And you’re saying they are worse than the KGB.

I didn’t stutter.

It's not Republicans running the Mueller investigation nor was it Republicans that ran the Hillary "investigation".

The AG is a republican
The D-AG is a republican
Robert Mueller is a republican

Sorry but, you're wrong.

Mueller is a Repub like Jeff Flakey and Bob Corker.. Even worse. He's a maniac with a grudge against populist bosses who want to "drain the swamp".. Creatures from the swamp like to keep it swampy..

Comey, McCabe both FIRED under the recommendations of the FBI. Along with now about 15 others that were DEEPLY involved in spying on and entrapping an opposition political campaign. Just waiting for Mueller to wrap up his witch hunt. Then the REAL conflict begins..

Forum List

Back