Where did this guy get the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom stall?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question two: would that have been okay had he been wearing a dress?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

I think we set a very negative precedent here during the last administration.

PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

So, let's be clear:

Violent sexual criminals, i.e. felons who may face life in prison, have, up until now, been held at bay by the fear of getting written a ticket for entering the women's bathroom.

It makes perfect sense, if you lobotomize yourself. Twice.

So, let's be clear:

Violent sexual criminals, i.e. felons who may face life in prison, have, up until now, been held at bay by the fear of getting written a ticket for entering the women's bathroom.

No, I think people "before" would have been arrested. Now it seems that men are getting the idea that it's acceptable to enter a woman's facilities. I may be wrong, but unit this whole cross-dressing thing became an issue with the last administration, I don't recall a story like this. Men just went to men's rooms and women the same. Men understood that it could be trouble if they did enter a female restroom.

Whelp --- his President walks into teenage girls' dressing rooms and brags about it, so there's a clue.

If I were on the jury they better prove the victim had mental issues that prevented him from knowing what he was doing otherwise NOT GUILTY.

There is no wiggle room when it comes to children, especially little girls.

Whelp --- his President walks into teenage girls' dressing rooms and brags about it, so there's a clue.
Right, which leads us to the moral of the story: don't pull that shit unless you are rich and famous.

Thank you, President Pussy, for all of your wonderful lessons.

Clerks would have given a male the boys room key and vice versa before. Now they can ask for either.

So, let's be clear:

No, I think people "before" would have been arrested. Now it seems that men are getting the idea that it's acceptable to enter a woman's facilities. I may be wrong, but unit this whole cross-dressing thing became an issue with the last administration, I don't recall a story like this. Men just went to men's rooms and women the same. Men understood that it could be trouble if they did enter a female restroom.

Yes, that must have been it.
giphy.gif

Clerks would have given a male the boys room key and vice versa before. Now they can ask for either.

So, let's be clear:

It was a QT so no one needs a key, well at least the ones I have been in. I can not speak for all of them.

If I were on the jury they better prove the victim had mental issues that prevented him from knowing what he was doing otherwise NOT GUILTY.

There is no wiggle room when it comes to children, especially little girls.

Agreed. But it seems Pogo and Fort Fun don't understand the difference between 18 and 19 year olds and children.

Forum List

Back