Piers Morgan Claims Omarosa Was 'Abusive' & 'Vicious' After He Rejected Her Alleged Sexual Advances

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This can't get any stranger. It appears Omorosa is a sexual predator! How quick do you think the fake media will be to condemn her?

Piers Morgan is recalling the moment Omarosa Manigault Newman allegedly propositioned him for sex — and making multiple scathing claims about his former Celebrity Apprentice castmate.

A day after the journalist and television personality first accused Manigault Newman, 44, of propositioning him for sex to win the reality show — they both competed on season 1 — in a column for the Daily Mail, Morgan, 52, further detailed their off-camera interactions during a candid sit-down interview on Wednesday’s The Talk, when he called her “unbelievable.”

“Day one, she sidles up to me. I’ve never met this woman before. She comes up to me and says, ‘So Piers, I’m thinking that you and I could get into a showmance.’ I was like, ‘Wow, what’s that?’ She says, ‘You know, on The Apprentice, everyone has sex together and then we can go and sell the story.’ I went ‘you are completely deluded, this is not happening.’ So then she says to me, ‘What, what’s the matter with you? You gay?’ ” Morgan claimed.

Morgan, who confirmed that he is “not actually gay,” said that after he allegedly rejected her proposition, “for weeks on end, she was the most abusive, homophobic, horrible person I’ve ever met in my entire life.”

He went on to call her “untrustworthy, vindictive, vicious, backstabbing and the absolute last person that you should ever allow, in my opinion, into the White House.”

This can't get any stranger. It appears Omorosa is a sexual predator! How quick do you think the fake media will be to condemn her?

Piers Morgan is recalling the moment Omarosa Manigault Newman allegedly propositioned him for sex — and making multiple scathing claims about his former Celebrity Apprentice castmate.

A day after the journalist and television personality first accused Manigault Newman, 44, of propositioning him for sex to win the reality show — they both competed on season 1 — in a column for the Daily Mail, Morgan, 52, further detailed their off-camera interactions during a candid sit-down interview on Wednesday’s The Talk, when he called her “unbelievable.”

“Day one, she sidles up to me. I’ve never met this woman before. She comes up to me and says, ‘So Piers, I’m thinking that you and I could get into a showmance.’ I was like, ‘Wow, what’s that?’ She says, ‘You know, on The Apprentice, everyone has sex together and then we can go and sell the story.’ I went ‘you are completely deluded, this is not happening.’ So then she says to me, ‘What, what’s the matter with you? You gay?’ ” Morgan claimed.

Morgan, who confirmed that he is “not actually gay,” said that after he allegedly rejected her proposition, “for weeks on end, she was the most abusive, homophobic, horrible person I’ve ever met in my entire life.”

He went on to call her “untrustworthy, vindictive, vicious, backstabbing and the absolute last person that you should ever allow, in my opinion, into the White House.”

Smells like baloney.

Omarosa is a very attractive female . I think most men would take her up on the offer and be thrilled such a hot female was after then. So I honestly don't think this guy has any credibility. How many men would actually be offended if a woman was making sexual advances lol, I guess if the guy was gay lol. He would have to be really stupid to turn down that hot babe or be gay.

So I think he is just full of baloney.

Nothing but the best and the brightest in the Trump White House! :21::21::21::21::21::21:

I believe it about Omarosa. She’s always been a self-serving bubblehead. The book is just another episode.

So morgan is gay.

He's just been in the business long enough to know when it's A REALLY stupid idea to let the little head think for you. Apply some thought. Assuming that he's correct, she openly wanted something she could publicize. That's A REALLY stupid thing with which to get involved. Why give her control over his career? Morgan is normally wrong, but to avoid her he's right.

If course, that's all if what he's saying is true.

And trump hired her several times.

Smells like baloney.

Omarosa is a very attractive female . I think most men would take her up on the offer and be thrilled such a hot female was after then. So I honestly don't think this guy has any credibility. How many men would actually be offended if a woman was making sexual advances lol, I guess if the guy was gay lol. He would have to be really stupid to turn down that hot babe or be gay.

So I think he is just full of baloney.
really? cause a guy isn't interested he's lying?

sounds like a decision for you, not the situation.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/penn-...acially-insensitive-things-on-apprentice-set/

He would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable,” Jillette, one half of the magic team Penn & Teller, told New York magazine’s Vulture. “I don’t think he ever said anything in that room like ‘African-Americans are inferior’ or anything about rape or grabbing women, but of those two hours every other day in a room with him, every 10 minutes was fingernails on chalkboard.”

If that related to anything Morgan said?

What is the hell up with Piers? This is twice in one year.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/penn-...acially-insensitive-things-on-apprentice-set/

He would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable,” Jillette, one half of the magic team Penn & Teller, told New York magazine’s Vulture. “I don’t think he ever said anything in that room like ‘African-Americans are inferior’ or anything about rape or grabbing women, but of those two hours every other day in a room with him, every 10 minutes was fingernails on chalkboard.”

It is related to what Omarosa said

It is related to what Omarosa said

But you don't want to comment on Morgan's allegations?

Forum List

Back