The Disunited States of America

Are we incapable of unity?
We Were Made for Civil War
You do realize the divide of this country is rural and urban, What works for one will never work for the other no two ways about it.
Unity? I was under the impression that right wingers were individualists. What should we as individuals unify around.
That the federal government will never be the friend of the individual
I don't feel as though the federal government is infringing on my individuality.
Probably because you are a progressive, the federal government/deep state is controlled by Progressives.
Being forced in to the nanny state is worse than death...

You do realize the divide of this country is rural and urban, What works for one will never work for the other no two ways about it.
Unity? I was under the impression that right wingers were individualists. What should we as individuals unify around.
I don't feel as though the federal government is infringing on my individuality.

The federal government is corrupt.

The federal government is corrupt.
6f477d42d50d684a456e581c83fae6e62c427625f0ee0687358233bcbefa91a4.jpg

Probably because you are a progressive, the federal government/deep state is controlled by Progressives.
Being forced in to the nanny state is worse than death...
I work for a living. I am not being forced into any nanny state.

At a certain point in other diseases people don't notice they've lost feeling in their toes. They may notice some cyanosis (turning a shade of BLUE) but most don't until the colour turns to a rather nasty greenish hue.

Forum List

Back