The Disunited States of America

Are we incapable of unity?
We Were Made for Civil War

When I was growing up (I'll make this short as possible), I was living in a neighborhood where we had a diverse and cultural setting. People from all walks of life, and minds would live their lives accordingly. We respected each other - no matter of the color of their skin, ethnicity and political belief. We even had get-togethers to try and hold the neighborhood together.

Those days are long gone.

Some of those people I knew and grew up, are no longer what they were. Something has definitely changed.

Those same people I knew and I grew up with, now want to have a "civil war" of words with me. Thanks to social media.

So, I blame the social media for starting this "Civil War" in America.

You may not agree, and that's fine.

It's my story and I am sticking to it.

These are choices we're making, no one is forcing us.

This is all a self-inflicted wound.

While I do fully believe that those in charge are pushing the divide as a means of control, it is not also an inevitable thing?

The larger any group grows, the less they will have in common.

Is it really rational to think that a group of 300 plus million would have things in common with each other?

What does the person living in Wyoming have in common with the person living in Florida or the person in NY City have in common with the person living in Lebanon, KS?

Is a break up of the US as we know it not inevitable?

We are incapable of unity as long as the unhinged left wants open borders.
The country is lost if we don't secure them.
The last civil war was fought over slavery and the next one will be fought over immigration. And everyone is invited.

We’re seeing what happens when democrats lose power. It's reminiscent of a spoiled kid who doesn’t get their way.

Instead of respecting the will of voters, they have a tantrum.

yeah, and for the 8 years of the homosexual, 1/2 community agitators, he was the decades greatest gun salesman. And guess who has those weapons?

The liberals hate the police, so the police in a civil war will not protect them.. Shame you hated them so much by assassinating them.
The liberals hate the military, so the military in a civil war will not protect them.. Shame you hated them so much when the Muslim killed them, it was called work place violence.

We patiently wait, we patiently have stocked up, when you start the shit, you are so going to regret it...

obama_bin_biden_bumper_sticker-rb9e31458d3354a2f9938107045addbaf_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

'Social' media has unleashed anonymous abuse on the world, and this has added to our divided loyalties.
'Reality TV' (an oxymoron, if ever there was one!) has promoted conflict as a national sport, and given us the most confrontational and divisive leadership the country has ever seen.
With the obscene numbers of lethal weapons in the community, it seems inevitable that a bloody conflict is likely.
Of course, the growing divide of inequality is a major driving factor in this.

Last edited:
yeah, and for the 8 years of the homosexual, 1/2 community agitators, he was the decades greatest gun salesman. And guess who has those weapons?

The liberals hate the police, so the police in a civil war will not protect them.. Shame you hated them so much by assassinating them.
The liberals hate the military, so the military in a civil war will not protect them.. Shame you hated them so much when the Muslim killed them, it was called work place violence.

We patiently wait, we patiently have stocked up, when you start the shit, you are so going to regret it...

obama_bin_biden_bumper_sticker-rb9e31458d3354a2f9938107045addbaf_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

One of these days soon we will be reading about you on the news just like Sayoc and Bowyers.

'Social' media has unleashed anonymous abuse on the world, and this has added to our divided loyalties.
'Reality TV' (an oxymoron, if ever there was one!) has promoted conflict as a national sport, and given us the most confrontational and divisive leadership the country has ever seen.
With the obscene numbers of lethal weapons in the community, it seems inevitable that a bloody conflict is likely.
Of course, the growing divide of inequality is a major driving factor in this.
I have an arsenal of lethal weapons in my community and not once has one murdered anyone....yet. But when the time comes you can bet that I will not hesitate to use every one. The growing divide of stupid people versus smart people is the driving factor in this.

The smart people will side with those that have guns.
The dumbass people like in this video is going to want the government to protect them...

forcing, no.......coercing...instigating .....provoking ,yes. ~S~
Agreed - the Division Pimps, those with a vested professional interest in keeping their tribes angry and mal-informed, are getting what they want: Ratings and readers and viewers and listeners. Obedient zombies.

Agreed - the Division Pimps, those with a vested professional interest in keeping their tribes angry and mal-informed, are getting what they want: Ratings and readers and viewers and listeners. Obedient zombies.
And you can bet that when the shooting starts, those in the middle will be looking to the side that is going to win, and head over that way, because spineless moderates dont take sides until the winner is visible...

And you can bet that when the shooting starts, those in the middle will be looking to the side that is going to win, and head over that way, because spineless moderates dont take sides until the winner is visible...
When the shooting starts.

Okay Rambo, go get 'em.

:laugh:

Still hoping for a civil war, aren't you?

What sins did we commit to bring someone as loathesome as Donald Trump to power? What will be our penance? What penance will Trump and his minions make for arousing such vile emotions?

We will not fall to civil war, but our ethical and moral reckoning is at hand. Questions must be asked and answered absent whataboutism and other specious equivocations.

Forum List

Back