The Disunited States of America

These are choices we're making, no one is forcing us.

This is all a self-inflicted wound.

While I do fully believe that those in charge are pushing the divide as a means of control, it is not also an inevitable thing?

The larger any group grows, the less they will have in common.

Is it really rational to think that a group of 300 plus million would have things in common with each other?

What does the person living in Wyoming have in common with the person living in Florida or the person in NY City have in common with the person living in Lebanon, KS?

Is a break up of the US as we know it not inevitable?
You can’t expect progressives and conservatives to have the same interests. That is the divide rural and urban.
Asking them to go along is against their best interest...

What sins did we commit to bring someone as loathesome as Donald Trump to power? What will be our penance? What penance will Trump and his minions make for arousing such vile emotions?

We will not fall to civil war, but our ethical and moral reckoning is at hand. Questions must be asked and answered absent whataboutism and other specious equivocations.
Progressives cannot expect conservatives to bend to the will of progressives, and vice versa.
quote-well-you-may-not-know-this-but-there-s-things-that-gnaw-at-a-man-worse-than-dying-charlie-waite-77-23-24.jpg

'Social' media has unleashed anonymous abuse on the world, and this has added to our divided loyalties.
'Reality TV' (an oxymoron, if ever there was one!) has promoted conflict as a national sport, and given us the most confrontational and divisive leadership the country has ever seen.
With the obscene numbers of lethal weapons in the community, it seems inevitable that a bloody conflict is likely.
Of course, the growing divide of inequality is a major driving factor in this.
Progressives need to stay the fuck out of conservatives lives, by that meaning gun control and trying to force fucked up socialize medicine on conservatives.

'Social' media has unleashed anonymous abuse on the world, and this has added to our divided loyalties.
'Reality TV' (an oxymoron, if ever there was one!) has promoted conflict as a national sport, and given us the most confrontational and divisive leadership the country has ever seen.
With the obscene numbers of lethal weapons in the community, it seems inevitable that a bloody conflict is likely.
Progressives need to stay the fuck out of conservatives lives, by that meaning gun control and trying to force fucked up socialize medicine on conservatives.

So don't take your prescribed medicine. I don't have a problem with you dying, if that is your choice.

So don't take your prescribed medicine. I don't have a problem with you dying, if that is your choice.
I don’t rely on Western medicine, never have never will.

The
What sins did we commit to bring someone as loathesome as Donald Trump to power? What will be our penance? What penance will Trump and his minions make for arousing such vile emotions?

We will not fall to civil war, but our ethical and moral reckoning is at hand. Questions must be asked and answered absent whataboutism and other specious equivocations.
Progressives cannot expect conservatives to bend to the will of progressives, and vice versa.
quote-well-you-may-not-know-this-but-there-s-things-that-gnaw-at-a-man-worse-than-dying-charlie-waite-77-23-24.jpg
climate of division, wrought by Trump, is responsible. When you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

Okay Rambo, go get 'em
already on the payroll>
jyzqm0swcgf2casznxwx.jpg

yanno, you're really making it hard on us recovering catholics Nosmo
giphy.gif

You do realize the divide of this country is rural and urban

well dip my boots in chickensh*t, and call me cletis.........

9a2654f8d5fd96fc305be8074f1d3693.jpg

The

climate of division, wrought by Trump, is responsible. When you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.
The collective never has the best interest of the individual in mind...

While I do fully believe that those in charge are pushing the divide as a means of control, it is not also an inevitable thing?

Is it really rational to think that a group of 300 plus million would have things in common with each other?

What does the person living in Wyoming have in common with the person living in Florida or the person in NY City have in common with the person living in Lebanon, KS?

You can’t expect progressives and conservatives to have the same interests. That is the divide rural and urban.

As you said, the divide is rural and urban, what you fail to grasp is that there are both progressives and conservatives in both settings

I don’t rely on Western medicine, never have never will.

:21::21::21::21::21:

forcing, no.......coercing...instigating .....provoking ,yes. ~S~
Agreed - the Division Pimps, those with a vested professional interest in keeping their tribes angry and mal-informed, are getting what they want: Ratings and readers and viewers and listeners. Obedient zombies.

So, when a civil war breaks out, what are you going to do?
Take the family to Disneyland?

As you said, the divide is rural and urban, what you fail to grasp is that there are both progressives and conservatives in both settings
Of course there is but that is the exception not the rule....

Are we incapable of unity?
We Were Made for Civil War
You do realize the divide of this country is rural and urban, What works for one will never work for the other no two ways about it.
Unity? I was under the impression that right wingers were individualists. What should we as individuals unify around.
That the federal government will never be the friend of the individual

You do realize the divide of this country is rural and urban, What works for one will never work for the other no two ways about it.
Unity? I was under the impression that right wingers were individualists. What should we as individuals unify around.
That the federal government will never be the friend of the individual
I don't feel as though the federal government is infringing on my individuality.

Forum List

Back