The disorienting, and dangerous, appropriation of language.

Insurrectionists are NOT patriots
Really?

1692671209353.png

1692671244536.png

That's opinion, not language. You call it the big lie and cherry pick the worst accusations to tarnish those like me who still think ballot harvesting occurred and may have changed the results.
Is it more likely that the world and therefore reality is backwards or that you are?

Change the name from Trump to Biden, and remember all of his patriots would favor insurrection if Trump was in office and making policies they felt were anti-American. The problem with politics today is no one is honest not even voters.

Change the name from Trump to Clinton and remember that NONE of her patriots favoured insurrection when Trump was in office and making policies which were clearly un-American and illegal.

Even though the entire world knew that Trump was a dangerous and unstable man, nobody tried a coup to illegally remove him from office. They did try impeachment, but when the impeachments did not pass the senate, the didn't use violence to get him out of the white house - they VOTED HIS FAT ASSS OUT.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Calling your befuddled logic an opinion is an abuse of language. Believing it has weight is delusion. Conservatives obviously are not ready for for the Information Age.

This coming from a side that wants to censor anyone they disagree with by whatever means availible

For those of you who still believe in the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on millions of gullible Americans nothing will ever convince you of the con you've adopted. You embarrass yourselves every time you remind those grounded in reality of it.

Did you say "gullible" Americans? Talk about irony coming from a Democrat; the prototypes of indoctrination.

Change the name from Trump to Clinton and remember that NONE of her patriots favoured insurrection when Trump was in office and making policies which were clearly un-American and illegal.

Even though the entire world knew that Trump was a dangerous and unstable man, nobody tried a coup to illegally remove him from office. They did try impeachment, but when the impeachments did not pass the senate, the didn't use violence to get him out of the white house - they VOTED HIS FAT ASSS OUT.

1/6 was not a coup or an insurrection. It is beyond ludicrous to think that that given the lack of numbers, the lack of organization and the lack of weapons. If it was going to be that easy to overthrow the most powerful nation in the world, it would have already been done many moons ago. Democrats bought the insurrection nonsense because they are as impulsive as my dog with a treat dangling in front of him. He would jump off a cliff for a treat without even thinking about the consequences. Such are Democrats when it comes to defending their deeply infused ideology.

She has had a lot of scandals imo, the emails leaked with podesta, vince foster, the clinton foundation aide who was arrested and "convicted"for kidnapping 33 children in haiti was also intertwined with her foundtion. If I wanted to look I could probably add more. But personally I think any politician that makes it to that level of politicis you should expect dirt to come out about them. I think her emails were not a good thing at all. I find her as unstable as anyone else.

I am voting for the candidate that will support the issues that matter to me the peasant.

The finger pointing happens every campaign ever since Al Gore said his Election was stolen.

I won't change your mind you won't change my mind.

Forum List

Back