The disorienting, and dangerous, appropriation of language.

The left goes with the Orwellian concept that reality only exists in the collective mind of the "party".

So backwards, forwards, sideways, it doesn't matter. If the Party says women can have penises, they have them.
Yeah, no.
Reality is reality.
Like Joe was duly elected president and has not been shown to have committed any crimes.

Y’all are exactly 180 degrees backward.

Like Joe was duly elected president and has not been shown to have committed any crimes.

Treason is a crime, and Biden has not even tried to hide his treasonous support of the foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border. American lives have been lost, because of Biden's traitorous criminal behavior. For that crime, alone, he should be put to death.

Treason is a crime, and Biden has not even tried to hide his treasonous support of the foreign criminals invading our country across our southern border. American lives have been lost, because of Biden's traitorous criminal behavior. For that crime, alone, he should be put to death.
Like I said. Backward. :cuckoo:

Like I said. Backward. :cuckoo:

It is “backward” for me, as an American, to want my country to be protected from foreign invasion, and to want the man who has the duty to do so, who is not only refusing to fulfill that duty, but actively acting to prevent that duty from being fulfilled, to be held accountable?

It is “backward” for me to want a man whose deliberate malfeasance and treason is responsible for American deaths, to be held accountable?

“Backward”

YouKeepUsingThatWord.gif

It is “backward” for me, as an American, to want my country to be protected from foreign invasion, and to want the man who has the duty to do so, who is not only refusing to fulfill that duty, but actively acting to prevent that duty from being fulfilled, to be held accountable?

It is “backward” for me to want a man whose deliberate malfeasance and treason is responsible for American deaths, to be held accountable?

“Backward”

View attachment 818553
There is no “foreign invasion”, backward dupe. :cuckoo:

Yeah, no.
Reality is reality.

Y’all are exactly 180 degrees backward.

Opinion, not reality.

Reality is he was sworn in, and he has not been proven to have committed any crimes.

Plenty of showing, and plenty of doubts on some of the election processes.

Opinion, not reality.

Reality is he was sworn in, and he has not been proven to have committed any crimes.

Plenty of showing, and plenty of doubts on some of the election processes.
Reality shows quite clearly that your opinions are backward.

Forum List

Back