The Desert Veterans' Memorial

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
One American is offended by something that he likely has never seen, and never will. One atheist thinks he can have his way just because he cannot handle his emotional problems.

Out in the middle of the desert, in western United States, there is a cross mounted upon a rock. This cross was placed there many years ago as a WW I memorial for the ones who have died in service to this great nation. It is miles from everything. It is seen by very few, and it isnot even close to the road. It is an approved war memorial.

One weak American wants it torn down. One weak American has a court agreeing with him. Now, the high court will have to address the case. Is that not the most ignorant thing that could happen in America? Well, no, many ignorant things are happening in America these days.

That American needs to grow up. He needs to get a life, and hopefully in another country.

However, if he wins, and the Supreme Court rules in his favor, I might be willing to file a case that the current president offends me, and needs to be removed as well.

What is this country coming to? I believe we need to get a ruling that Atheists need to be removed from the Nation, and to take with them the ACLU (Anti Civil Liberties Union) or (Anti Christian Liberties Union).

Blah blah blah (and) blah.

Of course the whacko can file. So can you. It's America. We get to say "boo" to each other.

Wanna bet the SC will laugh it out of court? I think it will.

Blah blah blah (and) blah.

Of course the whacko can file. So can you. It's America. We get to say "boo" to each other.

Wanna bet the SC will laugh it out of court? I think it will.

I believe you are correct. However, that we would be willing to spend so much money for such foolishness seems insane. But, thanks for the encouragement. : )

Forum List

Back