The Department of Education turns 40 next month. Was it worth it?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I would gander that our public education system is WORSE off now than before the DoED was created. Why shouldn't it be eradicated?

It’s a platform for democrats to indoctrinate children, destroy black lives. It should be shout down permanently

I would gander that our public education system is WORSE off now than before the DoED was created. Why shouldn't it be eradicated?

absolutely!

we need every town teaching its OWN history, its OWN math, its OWN language, its OWN religion.

it would be a terrible thing if ALL Americans all over the country shared a common language, a common math, a common history.

The south deserves the right to teach its children to hate yankees and gays and atheists.....

how can we eventually have a decent civil war if we are NOT allowed to teach our children to hate children from the wrong parts of the country?

absolutely!

we need every town teaching its OWN history, its OWN math, its OWN language, its OWN religion.

it would be a terrible thing if ALL Americans all over the country shared a common language, a common math, a common history.

The south deserves the right to teach its children to hate yankees and gays and atheists.....

how can we eventually have a decent civil war if we are NOT allowed to teach our children to hate children from the wrong parts of the country?

???

absolutely!

???

I was being facetious

It’s a platform for democrats to indoctrinate children, destroy black lives. It should be shout down permanently

/thread

If Trump doesn't eliminate the Depart of Federal Indoctrination in Term 2, I'd say he's a complete failure on par with FDR handing Uncle Joe Eastern Europe

It’s a platform for democrats to indoctrinate children, destroy black lives. It should be shout [sic] down permanently

Ok, how about right after you master English?
Sure what don’t you understand ......?

Why you bitch and moan constantly about people speaking English when when your own grasp of the language is so weak.
I speak English great, have you ever heard me speak? Lol

It’s a platform for democrats to indoctrinate children, destroy black lives. It should be shout [sic] down permanently

Why you bitch and moan constantly about people speaking English when when your own grasp of the language is so weak.

I didn’t say “speak,” you idiot. You can’t use English well enough to discuss it.

I didn’t say “speak,” you idiot. You can’t use English well enough to discuss it.
I speak it well enough to tweek you lol

Forum List

Back