The Department of Education turns 40 next month. Was it worth it?

Ok, how about right after you master English?
Sure what don’t you understand ......?

Why you bitch and moan constantly about people speaking English when when your own grasp of the language is so weak.
I speak English great, have you ever heard me speak? Lol

I didn’t say “speak,” you idiot. You can’t use English well enough to discuss it.
I speak it well enough .......

No, you don't.

Sure what don’t you understand ......?

Why you bitch and moan constantly about people speaking English when when your own grasp of the language is so weak.

I didn’t say “speak,” you idiot. You can’t use English well enough to discuss it.

No, you don't.
Umm ok... are you sure you are american?

No, you don't.
Umm ok... are you sure you are american? [sic]

I am an American. It is increasingly doubtful that you are, however.

No, you don't.

Born and raised in the inner city of Boston, father from Mission Hill projects, mother southie and JP...
You are a fraud

No, you don't.

Born and raised in the inner city of Boston.......

Bullshit. You can't even communicate in proper English.

No, you don't.

What don’t you understand? Your feelings are hurt? Lol

No, you don't.

What don’t you understand? .......

How you can be so fucking stupid and still operate a computer.

What don’t you understand? .......

How you can be so fucking stupid and still operate a computer.
Ok yuppie

it would be a terrible thing if ALL Americans all over the country shared a common language, a common math, a common history...

We've probably spent a couple TRILLION on the DoED over the past 40 years and, as far as I can tell, public education has diminished. So why should we continue to take money from local schools and send it to Washington to pay for an army of bureaucrats? Can we have an adult conversation or should I anticipate another flippant response?

it would be a terrible thing if ALL Americans all over the country shared a common language, a common math, a common history...

We've probably spent a couple TRILLION on the DoED over the past 40 years and, as far as I can tell, public education has diminished. So why should we continue to take money from local schools and send it to Washington to pay for an army of bureaucrats? Can we have an adult conversation or should I anticipate another flippant response?

"WE" do not take money from local schools and send it to Washington. Perhaps if you understood the problem better, you would not make such silly statements.

How has it diminished? Are you reading from the Education Basher's Talking Points"?

It’s a platform for democrats to indoctrinate children, destroy black lives. It should be shout down permanently

/thread

If Trump doesn't eliminate the Depart of Federal Indoctrination in Term 2, I'd say he's a complete failure on par with FDR handing Uncle Joe Eastern Europe

Just exactly what type of indoctrination is supported by the Education Department?

Betsy Devos is working on it.
You can double the already massive amounts of money spent on schools and it won't make much difference.
Money isn't the problem. Dead wood is.

FASTER, PLEASE: Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education. “I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.

I am in favor of FIXING public education
I am strongly opposed to ENDING public education and allowing various religious and political groups with differing agendas teach their children to be something other than "an American"

You can double the already massive amounts of money spent on schools and it won't make much difference.

FASTER, PLEASE: Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education. “I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.

I am strongly opposed to ENDING public education and allowing various religious and political groups with differing agendas teach their children to be something other than "an American"
I'm for you butting out of how parents choose to educate their children.

BULL SHIT! The Marxist racial culture division they are Being taught outrageous..’you anti religious people are sick fcuks,,‘I cant wait for Betsy go hand out vouchers for catholic schools

Forum List

Back