The Dems just don't get it!

That's just common sense there. They damn sure ain't our friends.

Your average everyday working man does not have a globalist agenda to push.

At least we have the freedom to do so, much unlike Germany under Goebbels.

God Bless America!
Actually, Goebbels declared their media the enemy as well. There's a reason freedom of the press is constitutionally protected.

That's just common sense there. They damn sure ain't our friends.

Your average everyday working man does not have a globalist agenda to push.

At least we have the freedom to do so, much unlike Germany under Goebbels.

God Bless America!
Actually, Goebbels declared their media the enemy as well. There's a reason freedom of the press is constitutionally protected.

Is that from this thread? Under Hitler and Goebbels no Germans could listen to outside radio upon penalty of death.

No one pays $32,000 for one night in a hospital. They might pay that for heart surgery and then a night in the hospital. If that's what you are talking about, then you are failing to mention all the services provided.
I was in the hospital last month for one night. The bill was $32,000.

No one pays $32,000 for one night in a hospital. They might pay that for heart surgery and then a night in the hospital. If that's what you are talking about, then you are failing to mention all the services provided.

That's what happens when corruption run wild. Seems about right. 20 years ago it would have been about $1100.

If they had trouble filling the rooms they would lower the price. But since Insurance pays everything it changes the rules of supply and demand.

If they had trouble filling the rooms they would lower the price. But since Insurance pays everything it changes the rules of supply and demand.
Companies don't lower their prices unless they have to. And since the healthcare industry is basically a monopoly, there is nothing that can force them to. The public option would've done that.

Companies don't lower their prices unless they have to. And since the healthcare industry is basically a monopoly, there is nothing that can force them to. The public option would've done that.
Not filling their rooms would lower their rates.
Colleges have the same problem. The more people who can afford to go to college, because of government grants, the more expensive colleges become. It only work if they have empty seats because nobody is willing to fill them at the prices they are selling for.

You got some proof of that? I'll point out that no one is likely to be executed for doing so, unlike Hitler's regime.
Here you go...

Federal Agencies Told to Halt External Communications

So, agencies that are not supposed to be leaking classified info should stop? Oh the horror?

Get back with me the next time one of them is executed if you want to make a comparison.

There's reality, and then there's progressive looney-land.

You've already been called out on it. The more you attempt to deny it in your shame, the dumber you look. :laugh:
You can call someone out on something that didn't happen.

You're proving, with every post, why we get pissed off when the Dems try work with the radical right. Do you think you can work with Dems?
I'm not pissed at all. Honest. It's all there for everyone to see with their own eyes. And I've even linked back to it in this thread so that they don't have to go searching through pages.

I certainly didn't ask them to charge me that much. And the government didn't tell them to charge me that much. So who made the decision to charge me $32,000 for a one night stay in the hospital?
No...the government forced them to charge that much when they mandated that a hospitals and all of their employees must provide their labor free of charge to anyone who can't pay.

If you understood basic economics and basic business - you'd realize this without having to be told. See, they aren't going to eat that cost. So they pass it on to you. Which is fitting really, since your dumb enough to support the policies which caused the problem in the first place.

Can you say "Atlas Shrugged"?

In what way have I "misquoted" you?

You can't answer my question because we both know the Obama Stimulus didn't create jobs in the Private Sector. It's why progressives have lost much of the blue collar vote in the Rust Belt...something that political pundits would have scoffed at ten years ago!
You keep pushing this strawman in regards to the private sector. I think I made my point very clear and it's not what you're pushing here.

First you accuse me of misquoting you...but you can't come up with a quote where I've done so...so you then accuse me of creating a "strawman" when I point out that the reasons why the Obama Stimulus failed to create jobs? Your "point" may be clear to you, Billo but it doesn't stand up to a careful examination of the facts! The Obama Stimulus under performed because it preserved jobs in the Public Sector but only temporarily. It failed to create jobs in the Private Sector in large part because the progressive economic policies that the Obama Administration was pushing back in 2009 and 2010...like the ACA and Cap & Trade legislation...were disincentives for the Private Sector to invest capital.

First you accuse me of misquoting you...but you can't come up with a quote where I've done so...so you then accuse me of creating a "strawman" when I point out that the reasons why the Obama Stimulus failed to create jobs? Your "point" may be clear to you, Billo but it doesn't stand up to a careful examination of the facts! The Obama Stimulus under performed because it preserved jobs in the Public Sector but only temporarily. It failed to create jobs in the Private Sector in large part because the progressive economic policies that the Obama Administration was pushing back in 2009 and 2010...like the ACA and Cap & Trade legislation...were disincentives for the Private Sector to invest capital.
You keep pushing this "private sector" mantra in regards to the stimulus package, which wasn't my point. It's not what I said, but you keep acting like it was.

If the CBO say's the stimulus package increased employment, that's good enough for me.

And lets be clear on this, the republicans didn't do jack shit to get Americans back to work, so stop bad-mouthing the stimulus package when you didn't do shit!

No...the government forced them to charge that much when they mandated that a hospitals and all of their employees must provide their labor free of charge to anyone who can't pay.

If you understood basic economics and basic business - you'd realize this without having to be told. See, they aren't going to eat that cost. So they pass it on to you. Which is fitting really, since your dumb enough to support the policies which caused the problem in the first place.

Can you say "Atlas Shrugged"?
Where's your proof?

Forum List

Back