The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

So with all this talk about Dems now panicking and realizing their corrupt, compromised Octogenarian is super unpopular - and would probably lose the Electoral College to Orange Man - it got me thinking.

How long do they really have before Biden is pretty much set as their nominee? (Barring any health issues, of course.)

The full answer is complex, because states all have different filing deadlines. Most fall between November and January, but one outlier has one in March.

However, the first deadline is coming up on October 16th.

And which state would that be?

The all important swing state of Nevada.

Now, I may be no expert on the esoteric particulars regarding Presidential candidate filing rules and standards.

But I do know a bit about politics.

And there is just no way in Hades that the Dems are going to bring their candidate into the general while ceding Nevada.

It won't happen. I don't think anyone on the Left, or the Right would argue this point.

Therefore, unless we see a knight in shining armor suddenly jump in and declare within the next 35 days or so - the DNC is tied to Biden like white on rice.

And it will be their inevitable downfall.

If 10/16 comes and goes, that's the ball game folks.

And we can all look back and laugh that the election was actually won over a year before it even happened.

Well, at least us Trump supporters can. ;)
Biden is a keeper he will win the next election. He is my president.

They're about to be kablammoed back into the Stone Age.
If you can end political dynasties like the Bushes, the Cheneys and the Clintons?
Biden is no problem.
The democrats think that the abortion issue is their Trump "Kryptonite" so they are gearing up for as many state abortion referendums as possible to maximize their turnout. Republicans need to push back as hard as possible or they will get blitzed again.
Maybe a Biden Impeachment Trial would help end the Biden Crime Families' reign?

Forum List

Back