Police State

His films pack a punch and piss traitors off to no end. This man is an American. I can hardly wait to see the panic that ensues. Maybe D'Souza will just be jailed.

I can just feel the country's wound being healed by this movie and Americans coming together. Or not.

1694208847203.png

I can just feel the country's wound being healed by this movie and Americans coming together. Or not.
We can build real walls. Have the interstates become ways of doing business with DMZ zones if needed.

D'Souza certainly has a talent for fleecing the rubes.

Sometimes I wish that I had no conscience, so that I could take the money of the Trump cultists.
Could you please let me know how you’d take their money? I might want to give it a shot.

Could you please let me know how you’d take their money? I might want to give it a shot.
The D'Souza method is to produce some fictional propaganda that says what they want to hear. And charge for it.

Other tried-and-true methods include selling Trump-related anything. Or first scare them about the upcoming collapse of civilization, and then sell them overpriced gold or overpriced survival crap.

The D'Souza method is to produce some fictional propaganda that says what they want to hear. And charge for it.

Other tried-and-true methods include selling Trump-related anything. Or first scare them about the upcoming collapse of civilization, and then sell them overpriced gold or overpriced survival crap.
Please see the big picture.

Please see the big picture.
Biden is sharp. Pelosi is sharp. No reason they can't serve.

Feinstein and McConnell are vegetables, but at Feinstein isn't running for reelection in 2024. If Republicans would agree to pass her committee chair to another Democrat, Democrats would punt her now. Since they won't, Democrats are forced to keep hauling Feinstein's body around, so that judicial nominations will move through.

His films pack a punch and piss traitors off to no end. This man is an American. I can hardly wait to see the panic that ensues. Maybe D'Souza will just be jailed.

Sci-fi films have more facts in them than his do. his stuff is part of a fact-free diet.

Feinstein and McConnell are vegetables, but at Feinstein isn't running for reelection in 2024. If Republicans would agree to pass her committee chair to another Democrat, Democrats would punt her now. Since they won't, Democrats are forced to keep hauling Feinstein's body around, so that judicial nominations will move through.
Lol. Just like a crazed MAGA.

If you think the US government is at peak tyranny now, you are in for some big surprises over the next couple of years.

Forum List

Back