The Dems Have Less Than 40 Days To Dump Biden Before They're Stuck With Him

I certainly don't rule that out.

In fact, I've been saying it before I even started posting here.

Big Mike is their only hope, because (rightly or wrongly) she (he?) transcends politics as a cultural icon.

That said, the longer the Dems sit on it, the tougher the road to hoe. (Ha!)

Maybe they hope there isn't time for a vetting process, though.

Could be.
Big Mike is notoriously thin skinned. The abuse going her way would drive her out.

36. Dumbshit.
The number of days won't matter. No democrat is running against incumbent Joe Biden.
I saw Gavin Newsom on MTP this morning, he was singing Biden's praises.
So Biden will be on the ballot with Kamala, unless something happens before the DNC convention 8/19 - 8/22.
So its a given that there will be no democrat debates or other considerations other than Pedo Joe.

That is very good news for Republicans. Every Republican beats "too old Joe" in the 2024 polls, and Joe ain't getting any younger.
The democrats must think that cheating again will get them a win?

Nate Silver says it already is too late to dump Joe.

Here’s perhaps the most controversial part of my take: I think Democrats probably would have been better off if Biden had announced in February that he’d chosen not to seek another term. Then there would be a lot more time for “added optionality” to prevail over “chaotic shitshow”. I think Harris would probably lose a nomination fight under these circumstances — but she’d have plenty of time and resources to prove me wrong. Meanwhile, Whitmer and others would be on a more level playing field to raise money and compete with wealthy candidates like Pritzker.

But if you started that process now? I suppose this scenario looks better with a lot of coordination. You’d need Biden to stand down, you’d need party leaders to send a clear message that they wanted an open nomination process and not just Harris by default, and you’d need to make sure that Whitmer and/or other candidates the establishment liked were actually interested in running and the choice didn’t feel force-fed to voters. Ideally you’d also want to do all of this without someone leaking to Politico or the Washington Post and upending the process.

Another lying dog faced pony soldier.

Aaaaand it's too late.

Unless the Dems decide to initiate total intra-party chaos and legal battles that is.

As a practical matter, however, it is far too late in the game for Biden to quit now: The deadline for other Democratic candidates to enter the race has already passed in Nevada, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.

Let the games begin.

Pssttt.

Hey, Dems.

Enjoy the next few years, I know I will. ;)

Aaaaand it's too late.

Unless the Dems decide to initiate total intra-party chaos and legal battles that is.

Let the games begin.

Pssttt.

Hey, Dems.

So much fun to watch democrats these days.

Aaaaand it's too late.

Let the games begin.

Pssttt.

Hey, Dems.

They should've dumped Biden for RFK months ago. Maybe there's doing to be an October surprise, a year early.

Aaaaand it's too late.

Let the games begin.

Pssttt.

Hey, Dems.

Exactly. Don't vote for an 80-year-old man. Vote instead for a 77-year-old man!

Exactly. Don't vote for an 80-year-old man. Vote instead for a 77-year-old man!

I saw Trump's speech yesterday in NH.

And I saw Sleepy Pisspants at the Veteran's Day ceremony.

I would have guessed Trump's age to be about 60.

Biden?

It's not a matter of age. We all know it's a matter of cognitive decline. It wouldn't matter if Biden was 54 and Trump was 90.

I saw Trump's speech yesterday in NH.

And I saw Sleepy Pisspants at the Veteran's Day ceremony.

I would have guessed Trump's age to be about 60.

Biden?

Yup. And I guess Trump's age to be exactly a 4-year-old. Scratch that. A whining four-year-old.

No matter. The guy is still 77 years old but keep showing how much of a retard you are by harping on the fact that Biden is 80.

Who should we vote for?

An 80 year old that acts like an old man
Or a 77 year old that acts like a child?

It's always personal with you blowhards.

You just can't bring yourselves to objectively compare the outcomes of a Nation/World with Trump as President, vs. what we have now.

Can't handle the acute cognitive dissonance that would inevitably follow if you actually had to be honest with yourself for even one brief moment.

Sad.

Forum List

Back