The Dems are interfering with the 2020 election!!!

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.

Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.
The funny part is you misspelled the word "surely", ya knucklehead.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

What an idiot. He mentions "talking points", then proceeds to give us a list of Dem talking points.

The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry.

The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry.

Its in the memo and all the witnesses testified to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

All I can say about your post is:

kansas-city-chiefs-rough-2560x1600.jpg

:04::04::04::04::04:

Yes there is.

1. The 25th call asked Z to "announce" an investigation into Burisma, not the Bidens. Here's the transcript.
Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

2. The witnesses were all "hearsay" which is not allowed in the senate. Trump is innocent until proven guilty of an impeachable crime.
The partisan House can impeach for anything, but the senate will not remove a president unless the offense is serious.

The truth is, Democrats interfere with every election. It's the only way they can win. When you have a sanctuary city that won't even keep illegal alien rapists locked up, do you expect them to give a shit about illegal alien voting? Hell no. And two racists, Obama and Holder, also brought back racial intimidation at our polls. Nobody can take what they allowed to happen in Philadelphia away from them.

1. The 25th call asked Z to "announce" an investigation into Burisma, not the Bidens. Here's the transcript.

2. The witnesses were all "hearsay" which is not allowed in the senate. Trump is innocent until proven guilty of an impeachable crime.
The partisan House can impeach for anything, but the senate will not remove a president unless the offense is serious.

Biden is mentioned in that memo.

all the witnesses say Burima means the Bidens, even the man who gave 1 million to fund the Potus.

Also tramp wanted to remove sanctions on Russia, the only thing is the congress wanted to continue sanctions on Russia.

So call witness, first hand witnesses, there are plenty.

Its a trick, you let fake news out, and you call the witness of the fake news, and he says the opposite.

Bolton is a war hawk, and a staunch conservative, he is not going to ruin his standing in the republican party.

all the witnesses say Burima means the Bidens, even the man who gave 1 million to fund the Potus.

Also tramp wanted to remove sanctions on Russia, the only thing is the congress wanted to continue sanctions on Russia.

Joe Biden is NOT mentioned in the call transcript.
All the Schiff witnesses are hearsay, not admissible in the senate
In Joe Biden's confession he admits that he extorted the firing of Shokin or he'd pull $1b from a country that was in a hot war with Russia
Sundland "presumed" a QPQ, what he admitted Trump actually said was "I want nothing, tell Zelinsky to do the right thing"
Provide a credible link that Trump wanted to remove sanctions on Russia, he put more sanctions on Russia and killed Russian mercs in Syria
President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years
Pompeo Confirms Hundreds of Russians Killed In U.S. Attack in Syria
If the House wanted more witnesses they should have called them. That's the House's responsibility, not the senates, just ask Murkowski & Collins.

Sorry Penelope, just because you feeeellllllllll Biden was mentioned doesn't make it true. Feelings aren't facts. There are no first hand witnesses or the dems would have called them. The impeachment was destroyed in under 2 hours.

Yes they are interfering- ensuring Trump gets re elected- hahahahahhaa

Wow. I mean wow! You think Republicans are going to accuse Democrats of election interference because of the impeachment? Seriously, this may be the absolute dumbest, least sophisticated OP I have ever read.

You created a strawman, and then you patted yourself on the back when you set it on fire. You seem like the kind of person who masterbates in front of a mirror.

For people who go around with tee shirts saying to read the transcript and telling everyone to read the transcript, the poster you replied to didn't read that transcript. Like all conservatives, it's too lazy to even do what trump has been demanding people do. Read the transcript.

If that far right radical conservative actually read it, it wouldn't have posted the lie you replied to.

I swear, those far right radical conservative extremists are the most laziest people in our nation.

From the transcript:

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 7.15.44 AM.png

The funny part is you misspelled the word "surely", ya knucklehead.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety, off topic and cavil.

Sorry Penelope, just because you feeeellllllllll Biden was mentioned doesn't make it true. Feelings aren't facts. There are no first hand witnesses or the dems would have called them. The impeachment was destroyed in under 2 hours.

It was tramp who said it.

Haha, except for him literally and publicly calling for Ukraine and China to investigate the Biden’s. You’re funny

Forum List

Back