Only now it's becoming clear what impeachment is really all about.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Biden and Kerry but their sons on Burisma board (most corrupt company in most corrupt country) to shield that company from anti-corruption investigations that Biden and Kerry were supposed to be running for America. When exposed for this massive fraud by Trump, Democrats acted incensed and audaciously tried to replace Trump with Biden in what can only be described as a coup d etat.

It is absolutely a coup and people need to be put in prison or executed for it!

This includes reporters who are in on it! The first amendment does not allow for a coup attempt!

Biden and Kerry but their sons on Burisma board (most corrupt company in most corrupt country) to shield that company from anti-corruption investigations that Biden and Kerry were supposed to be running for America. When exposed for this massive fraud by Trump, Democrats acted incensed and audaciously tried to replace Trump with Biden in what can only be described as a coup d etat.
I think this was clear before the "impeachment" even started. I can't believe the Dems were dumb enough to go on with this clown show. They SHOULD'VE been busy working on policies that are good for the American people or busy working on coming up with viable candidates that have ANY realistic chance of defeating Trump in November. Nope. They've spent ALL of their time and effort on the bogus "impeachment trial". Very sad.

Gee, wonder what Durham would find if he looked at their China deals?
Yet they've all still guilty as sin and free as birds
The test of the equality of human beings under the United States Constitution is at stake if good men do nothing about former Vice President Joe Biden and his extortionist ways. He was the Vice President when he decided to take home some of that hard-earned tax money American workers paid to keep peace in the world. I support President Trump's hope that we take measures so that these kinds of things never happen to another President.

If the Ukranians have a "corruption problem," it looks like we sent a fox to check on the hen house with Biden demanding recipients of our taxpayers' money overseas to put a huge chunk of it back into his pocket or else they wouldn't get American aid.

Get those people out of office who are taking home a mint most illegally from the government. And make certain they never hold public office again where it's too easy to set up a cash register in the sacred halls of Congress, Justice, and White House offices.

To me, that is profane.

He likely is.
What makes you say that?

Common sense.

Can you explain?
I can. He has it. You dont'.

But it doesn’t make any sense. How can common sense inform you of the presence of an investigation? That’s not common sense. That’s wishful thinking.

But it doesn’t make any sense. How can common sense inform you of the presence of an investigation? That’s not common sense. That’s wishful thinking.
Obeying the law makes good common sense. Supporting mental midgets with the mange who want to share it is bad for the human community and makes no sense. The mental midgets who brought on impeachment because of partisan jealousy and a plethora of other human foibles need to be handed pink slips, and in the case of Joe Biden, imprisonment at hard labor for the duration of his miserable life for extorting money from a third world country blatantly using his office of Vice President to threaten them with what the nation agreed to do for the Ukrainians.

It seems foreign aid has become the chief focus of this nation at this point. If the Democrats think they can allow their own to pull a fast one and impeach a person of the loyal opposition in order to let Biden off the hook, they're not only shooting themselves and every Democrat in the foot, they're taking aim at everyone's physical transportation.

What makes you say that?

Common sense.

Can you explain?

Obeying the law makes good common sense. Supporting mental midgets with the mange who want to share it is bad for the human community and makes no sense. The mental midgets who brought on impeachment because of partisan jealousy and a plethora of other human foibles need to be handed pink slips, and in the case of Joe Biden, imprisonment at hard labor for the duration of his miserable life for extorting money from a third world country blatantly using his office of Vice President to threaten them with what the nation agreed to do for the Ukrainians.

It seems foreign aid has become the chief focus of this nation at this point. If the Democrats think they can allow their own to pull a fast one and impeach a person of the loyal opposition in order to let Biden off the hook, they're not only shooting themselves and every Democrat in the foot, they're taking aim at everyone's physical transportation.
Thanks for ANOTHER great post. You are on fire tonight!

Yet they've all still guilty as sin and free as birds
The test of the equality of human beings under the United States Constitution is at stake if good men do nothing about former Vice President Joe Biden and his extortionist ways. He was the Vice President when he decided to take home some of that hard-earned tax money American workers paid to keep peace in the world. I support President Trump's hope that we take measures so that these kinds of things never happen to another President.

If the Ukranians have a "corruption problem," it looks like we sent a fox to check on the hen house with Biden demanding recipients of our taxpayers' money overseas to put a huge chunk of it back into his pocket or else they wouldn't get American aid.

Get those people out of office who are taking home a mint most illegally from the government. And make certain they never hold public office again where it's too easy to set up a cash register in the sacred halls of Congress, Justice, and White House offices.

To me, that is profane.
very very well said !

it turns out that both of Bidens brothers have corrupt deals all over the world.Hard to say who will be easier to beat Biden for his corruption and senility or Sanders Warren for their communism.

it turns out that both of Bidens brothers have corrupt deals all over the world.Hard to say who will be easier to beat Biden for his corruption and senility or Sanders Warren for their communism.

I'm sure Trump is not worried about any of the democrat candidates.
Biden is dropping like a rock in the polls.
Warren is dropping in the polls. Her "big ideas" are stupid.
Bernie is rising in the polls

Vegas has Biden and Bernie neck and neck. Who will the democrats nominate?

Forum List

Back