The Dems are interfering with the 2020 election!!!

Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.

Wow. I mean wow! You think Republicans are going to accuse Democrats of election interference because of the impeachment? Seriously, this may be the absolute dumbest, least sophisticated OP I have ever read.

You created a strawman, and then you patted yourself on the back when you set it on fire. You seem like the kind of person who masterbates in front of a mirror.
Haha, if I’m right and the Republicans do say the Dems are interfering then what would you say?

Last edited:
Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.

The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry.

Trump focuses on 'perfect' Ukraine call despite allegations of broader pressure campaign - CNNPolitics

The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry.

Well, except for the memo of his call that is.

Its in the memo and all the witnesses testified to it.

1. The 25th call asked Z to "announce" an investigation into Burisma, not the Bidens. Here's the transcript.
Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

2. The witnesses were all "hearsay" which is not allowed in the senate. Trump is innocent until proven guilty of an impeachable crime.
The partisan House can impeach for anything, but the senate will not remove a president unless the offense is serious.

Biden is mentioned in that memo.

all the witnesses say Burima means the Bidens, even the man who gave 1 million to fund the Potus.

Also tramp wanted to remove sanctions on Russia, the only thing is the congress wanted to continue sanctions on Russia.

So call witness, first hand witnesses, there are plenty.

Joe Biden is NOT mentioned in the call transcript.
All the Schiff witnesses are hearsay, not admissible in the senate
In Joe Biden's confession he admits that he extorted the firing of Shokin or he'd pull $1b from a country that was in a hot war with Russia
Sundland "presumed" a QPQ, what he admitted Trump actually said was "I want nothing, tell Zelinsky to do the right thing"
Provide a credible link that Trump wanted to remove sanctions on Russia, he put more sanctions on Russia and killed Russian mercs in Syria
President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years
Pompeo Confirms Hundreds of Russians Killed In U.S. Attack in Syria
If the House wanted more witnesses they should have called them. That's the House's responsibility, not the senates, just ask Murkowski & Collins.
Joe Biden is NOT mentioned in the call transcript

Derp....

Trump asked Ukraine president in phone call 'if you can look into' Biden and his son

Dem's were caught red handed rigging their own 2016 primaries, and attempts to rig the 2016 general election. They continued rigging elections in 2018 with "ballot harvesting". So is it a surprise to anyone that they would use impeachment to rig the 2020 election? They have been vowing to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn into office and since proposed resolution after resolution to impeach Trump over the past 3 years.

Dem's were caught red handed rigging their own 2016 primaries, and attempts to rig the 2016 general election. They continued rigging elections in 2018 with "ballot harvesting". So is it a surprise to anyone that they would use impeachment to rig the 2020 election? They have been vowing to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn into office and since proposed resolution after resolution to impeach Trump over the past 3 years.
ok got another one. So you’re claiming that Dems impeachment is interfering in the 2020 election. Is that right?

maybe russia has more emails form hillary.

we can reopen the investigations a week before the election -

ok got another one. So you’re claiming that Dems impeachment is interfering in the 2020 election. Is that right?

Dems have been actively engaged in election interference for decades. Their interference continues even after the elections, obstructing the will of the people and the representatives and president the people voted into office.

millions of mexicans are on the way to the border right now to sneak in and vote -

Wow. I mean wow! You think Republicans are going to accuse Democrats of election interference because of the impeachment? Seriously, this may be the absolute dumbest, least sophisticated OP I have ever read.

You created a strawman, and then you patted yourself on the back when you set it on fire. You seem like the kind of person who masterbates in front of a mirror.
Haha, if I’m right and the Republicans do say the Dems are interfering then what would you say?

The same thing I’d say when big foot is captured.

Dems have been actively engaged in election interference for decades. Their interference continues even after the elections, obstructing the will of the people and the representatives and president the people voted into office.
nice dodge how about you answer the question. Is the specific action of impeaching Trump by the Dems an interference in the 2020 election? Yes or no

nice dodge how about you answer the question. Is the specific action of impeaching Trump by the Dems an interference in the 2020 election? Yes or no

Hell yes hello earth to Slade.

The same thing I’d say when big foot is captured.
Ok, go ahead and say it then....

You can also apologize for calling my OP dumb and unsophisticated as the following link and videos prove it true.

Trump lawyers turn tables at impeachment trial, accuse Democrats of election interference

That's funny. Those bastards are interfering in their own elections, with their politics. Just like the endless investigation in to Benghazi and a legal in home email server did. Bastards.

Last edited:

Ok do investigating and impeaching Trump is interfering in an election. That mean you also think that investigating Biden would be interfering in the 2020 election. Correct?

Ok do investigating and impeaching Trump is interfering in an election. That mean you also think that investigating Biden would be interfering in the 2020 election. Correct?

Biden doesn't get a pass for crimes just because he's a 2020 candidate. President Trump has a sworn duty to investigate this.

1. Money changed hands from the Ukraine to the Bidens, FACT!
2. Money changed hands from other countries to the Bidens establishing a pattern of this corruption, FACT!
3. Obama's own administration voiced concerns of Joe Biden and the funneling of money to his son Hunter and other family and friends, FACT.

Biden doesn't get a pass for crimes just because he's a 2020 candidate. President Trump has a sworn duty to investigate this.

2. Money changed hands from other countries to the Bidens establishing a pattern of this corruption, FACT!
3. Obama's own administration voiced concerns of Joe Biden and the funneling of money to his son Hunter and other family and friends, FACT.
ok but let’s be clear. No crimes have been proven against Biden or Trump. Both are being accused and investigated. So you have to treat each case the same. If investigating Trump is interference then investigating Biden is.

ok but let’s be clear. No crimes have been proven against Biden or Trump. Both are being accused and investigated. So you have to treat each case the same. If investigating Trump is interference then investigating Biden is.

President Trump has not been accused of a crime.

Forum List

Back