The Dems are interfering with the 2020 election!!!

nice dodge how about you answer the question. Is the specific action of impeaching Trump by the Dems an interference in the 2020 election? Yes or no

Hell yes hello earth to Slade.
Ok do investigating and impeaching Trump is interfering in an election. That mean you also think that investigating Biden would be interfering in the 2020 election. Correct?

Biden doesn't get a pass for crimes just because he's a 2020 candidate. President Trump has a sworn duty to investigate this.

1. Money changed hands from the Ukraine to the Bidens, FACT!
2. Money changed hands from other countries to the Bidens establishing a pattern of this corruption, FACT!
3. Obama's own administration voiced concerns of Joe Biden and the funneling of money to his son Hunter and other family and friends, FACT.
ok but let’s be clear. No crimes have been proven against Biden or Trump. Both are being accused and investigated. So you have to treat each case the same. If investigating Trump is interference then investigating Biden is.

President Trump has not been accused of a crime.
Of course he has. You just haven’t been paying attention. What crime has Biden been accused of?

Hell yes hello earth to Slade.
Ok do investigating and impeaching Trump is interfering in an election. That mean you also think that investigating Biden would be interfering in the 2020 election. Correct?

Biden doesn't get a pass for crimes just because he's a 2020 candidate. President Trump has a sworn duty to investigate this.

2. Money changed hands from other countries to the Bidens establishing a pattern of this corruption, FACT!
3. Obama's own administration voiced concerns of Joe Biden and the funneling of money to his son Hunter and other family and friends, FACT.
ok but let’s be clear. No crimes have been proven against Biden or Trump. Both are being accused and investigated. So you have to treat each case the same. If investigating Trump is interference then investigating Biden is.

Of course he has. You just haven’t been paying attention. What crime has Biden been accused of?

Name the crime or shut up.

Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.

Well right of the bat you're seeing and hearing only what you want to see and hear and respond to a lot of smoke blown up your ass but not facts born out by evidence.
I suppose when you get your asses handed to you yet again in the 2020 election you will have learned nothing because you're simply too stupid to judge objectively or to learn anything.

Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.
I think Maxine Waters, Zaid, Putin, Erica Ciaramella, Chris Steele, James Comey, Brennan, Strozk, Page, Ohr, Baker, Clinton, McCabe, Podesta, Pelosi, Vindman, And Adolph Schiffler are very angry with you right now for exposing them.

You didn't accept the results of the 2016 Election and you won't accept the results of the 2020 election.

The Insurance Policy didn't not pay out, and now you are Morally Bankrupt.

Last edited:

well there are a few he is being accused of. Soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power, misusing congressional appointed funds, obstruction of justice. How do you not know that he is being accused of these things?

The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry.

Its in the memo and all the witnesses testified to it.

Um, no they didn't. To build from post #9, all of the witnesses (Taylor, Morrison, and Volker) each testified they got their info about the link between the aid and the investigation directly from Sonland.

Sonland, in turn, testified only that he "presumed" there was a link. He used the word "presumed" numerous times during his testimony. When finally pressed by Schiff as to whether Trump told him the aid was linked to an investigation, Sonland testified that Trump told him as follows:

"I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelinsky to do the right thing."

Here's the video of that testimony:

So please stop with the false narrative that "all the witnesses testified to it." If you're interested in the truth, do yourself a favor and watch the impeachment trial, which is on TV right now, as all of that is being made clear.

Well right of the bat you're seeing and hearing only what you want to see and hear and respond to a lot of smoke blown up your ass but not facts born out by evidence.
I suppose when you get your asses handed to you yet again in the 2020 election you will have learned nothing because you're simply too stupid to judge objectively or to learn anything.
Haha, you make a claim but do nothing to back it up! What smoke is being blown up my ass. I’m responding to statements and talking points I’ve heard come out of the mouths of the President and his defenders.

The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry.

Um, no they didn't. To build from post #9, all of the witnesses (Taylor, Morrison, and Volker) each testified they got their info about the link between the aid and the investigation directly from Sonland.

Sonland, in turn, testified only that he "presumed" there was a link. He used the word "presumed" numerous times during his testimony. When finally pressed by Schiff as to whether Trump told him the aid was linked to an investigation, Sonland testified that Trump told him as follows:

"I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelinsky to do the right thing."

So please stop with the false narrative that "all the witnesses testified to it." If you're interested in the truth, do yourself a favor and watch the impeachment trial, which is on TV right now, as all of that is being made clear.

Trumpybear admitted to wanting the Bidens investigated.

"Well I would think that if they were honest about it, they'd start a major investigation into the Bidens. It's a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens," Trump said.
"Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine," Trump added. "So, I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens."

I’m curious, let’s say irrefutable evidence comes out showing that the aid was linked to the investigations... would you consider that a serious offense?

well there are a few he is being accused of. Soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power, misusing congressional appointed funds, obstruction of justice. How do you not know that he is being accused of these things?

He is NOT being charged with Obstruction of Justice (18 U.S.C. § 1503) as Clinton and Nixon were in their impeachment articles. Rather, he is being charged with Obstruction of Congress (no US Code cite because it's not a real crime). The other things you listed also have no U.S.C. cites because they also aren't real crimes. To the extent "soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power" is a crude attempt to state violation of campaign finance laws (52 U.S.C. § 30121), that was not charged and was specifically rejected. Further, to the extent your other claim is a crude attempt at stating violation of the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, the Articles of Impeachment include no such charge. Try again.

Biden will be investigated.

You want to exonerate Joe Biden for Extorting The Ukraine to Fire The Prosecutor Investigating his corrupt son.

You want to Impeach President Trump for asking why Joe Biden Extorted The Ukraine to Fire The Prosecutor Investigating his corrupt son.

"Well I would think that if they were honest about it, they'd start a major investigation into the Bidens. It's a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens," Trump said.
"Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine," Trump added. "So, I would say that President Zelensky, if it were me, I would recommend that they start an investigation into the Bidens."

You're conflating apples and oranges. This is about whether the aid was linked to an announcement of an investigation. Saying publicly that China and Ukraine should investigate the Bidens is not the same thing as linking aid to an investigation being announced. Do you understand the difference (not intending that to be sarcastic)?

He is NOT being charged with Obstruction of Justice (18 U.S.C. § 1503) as Clinton and Nixon were in their impeachment articles. Rather, he is being charged with Obstruction of Congress (no US Code cite because it's not a real crime). The other things you listed also have no U.S.C. cites because they also aren't real crimes. To the extent "soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power" is a crude attempt to state violation of campaign finance laws (52 U.S.C. § 30121), that was not charged and was specifically rejected. Further, to the extent your other claim is a crude attempt at stating violation of the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, the Articles of Impeachment include no such charge. Try again.
He’s not being charged like that because he isn’t in criminal court he is being impeached

1. The 25th call asked Z to "announce" an investigation into Burisma, not the Bidens. Here's the transcript.
Trump's Ukraine call transcript: Read the document

2. The witnesses were all "hearsay" which is not allowed in the senate. Trump is innocent until proven guilty of an impeachable crime.
The partisan House can impeach for anything, but the senate will not remove a president unless the offense is serious.

Actually the transcript says nothing about "announcing" an investigation about anything, only that Trump wanted to Zelinsky to cooperate with AG Barr and Rudy to investigate what happened with the firing of Shokin. The whole concept of "announcing" an investigation was a fabrication from the whistleblower complaint, which was never corroborated by any witness with knowledge. I addressed the witness testimony at post #46.

He’s not being charged like that because he isn’t in criminal court he is being impeached

False. Every other impeachment in history has included specific crimes under U.S. Code. You're waffling. Try again.

Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton both faced impeachment over obstruction of justice

Only three presidents in American history have faced impeachment or imminent threats of impeachment, and just two were charged with obstruction of justice, a federal crime in which someone "corruptly" attempts to "influence, obstruct or impede" the "due and proper administration of the law" in a pending proceeding, as stated in 18 U.S.Code § 1505.

Last edited:

You're conflating apples and oranges. This is about whether the aid was linked to an announcement of an investigation. Saying publicly that China and Ukraine should investigate the Bidens is not the same thing as linking aid to an investigation being announced. Do you understand the difference (not intending that to be sarcastic)?

I was specifically responding to "The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry."

I was specifically responding to "The only problem with your ramblings is there is not a single shred of evidence Trump called for Ukraine to investigate Biden. Sorry."

Gotcha. No problem :beer:

Enough with your CNN nonsense, neither of the two articles of impeachment specify a crime.

Hence its a fake impeachment. Even their non-crimes are not supported by the facts. Dems claim Trump obstructed congress by refusing to comply with subpoenas that are in fact invalid and unlawful. So Dems issue an unlawful subpoena then charge that Trump is obstructing congress by refusing to comply with their unlawful subpoena its hilarious.

False. Every other impeachment in history has included specific crimes under U.S. Code. You're waffling. Try again.

Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton both faced impeachment over obstruction of justice

Only three presidents in American history have faced impeachment or imminent threats of impeachment, and just two were charged with obstruction of justice, a federal crime in which someone "corruptly" attempts to "influence, obstruct or impede" the "due and proper administration of the law" in a pending proceeding, as stated in 18 U.S.Code § 1505.
im not waffling. Your pointing towards all 3 other impeachment’s in history?!?! Wow, such precedent... not nailing down a specific crime was a political tactic that the Dems took to not give the defense an opportunity to narrow the conversation.

Forum List

Back