The Dems are interfering with the 2020 election!!!

ok but let’s be clear. No crimes have been proven against Biden or Trump. Both are being accused and investigated. So you have to treat each case the same. If investigating Trump is interference then investigating Biden is.

President Trump has not been accused of a crime.
Of course he has. You just haven’t been paying attention. What crime has Biden been accused of?

Name the crime or shut up.
well there are a few he is being accused of. Soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power, misusing congressional appointed funds, obstruction of justice. How do you not know that he is being accused of these things?

Enough with your CNN nonsense, neither of the two articles of impeachment specify a crime.
what specific crime is Biden being accused of?

Of course he has. You just haven’t been paying attention. What crime has Biden been accused of?

well there are a few he is being accused of. Soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power, misusing congressional appointed funds, obstruction of justice. How do you not know that he is being accused of these things?

Enough with your CNN nonsense, neither of the two articles of impeachment specify a crime.

Money laundering, theft of U.S. taxpayer funded aid, weaponized stupidity.

ok but let’s be clear. No crimes have been proven against Biden or Trump. Both are being accused and investigated. So you have to treat each case the same. If investigating Trump is interference then investigating Biden is.

He is NOT being charged with Obstruction of Justice (18 U.S.C. § 1503) as Clinton and Nixon were in their impeachment articles. Rather, he is being charged with Obstruction of Congress (no US Code cite because it's not a real crime). The other things you listed also have no U.S.C. cites because they also aren't real crimes. To the extent "soliciting aid in an election from a foreign power" is a crude attempt to state violation of campaign finance laws (52 U.S.C. § 30121), that was not charged and was specifically rejected. Further, to the extent your other claim is a crude attempt at stating violation of the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, the Articles of Impeachment include no such charge. Try again.

Hence its a fake impeachment. Even their non-crimes are not supported by the facts. Dems claim Trump obstructed congress by refusing to comply with subpoenas that are in fact invalid and unlawful. So Dems issue an unlawful subpoena then charge that Trump is obstructing congress by refusing to comply with their unlawful subpoena its hilarious.

More importantly, the U.S. Supreme Court took up the issue of whether the subpoenas are valid AFTER the articles of impeachment were issued. Hence, because the Supreme Court represents the law of the land, and because they have not even ruled on the issue, Trump cannot have committed a constitutional violation warranting removal from office (given the separation of powers) until the Supreme Court rules.

If the Supreme Court had ruled that Trump must comply with the subpoenas, and he failed to do so, THEN it would be an obstruction warranting an article of impeachment.

Dems interfering in the 2020 election!!!!!!!..LOL.

That is like saying politician interferes in election by running for office.

Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.

Libs are already saying Rs are interfering with 2020. Libs may interfere with the election this time. They interfered with Israel elections and overthrew duly elected govts so they certainly have the experience.

Prediction... one of the talking points coming out of Monday’s trial is going to be the ol table turner that the Dems are using this impeachment movement to interfere in the 2020 election!!!!

the funny part is they will be making the Dems case for them... if the Dems are using impeachment to interfere in the election then Trump calling for Ukraine to do the Biden investigation is the same offense. Difference being the Dems are using our legal system and following the constitution while Trump used Rudy Giuliani and a foreign leader in a super shady way.

The icing on the cake is going to be the Heart of their case which I’ll be a focus on Biden corruption thus doing the same thing they will be accusing the Dems of doing!!! Criminalizing a political opponent to gain advantage in an election.

we will see how this all plays out... but if I hear the White House lawyers or you right wing puppets parroting the “Dems are interfering with 2020!” Argument then I will surly be laughing at the irony.

Wow. I mean wow! You think Republicans are going to accuse Democrats of election interference because of the impeachment? Seriously, this may be the absolute dumbest, least sophisticated OP I have ever read.

You created a strawman, and then you patted yourself on the back when you set it on fire. You seem like the kind of person who masterbates in front of a mirror.
Haha, if I’m right and the Republicans do say the Dems are interfering then what would you say?

The same thing I’d say when big foot is captured.
Ok, go ahead and say it then....

You can also apologize for calling my OP dumb and unsophisticated as the following link and videos prove it true.

Trump lawyers turn tables at impeachment trial, accuse Democrats of election interference

That’s not election interference, even if the Republicans are dumb enough to refer to it as election interference. Of course what Trump did wasn’t election interference either, because he was perfectly justified in asking for an investigation of the Veeps son receiving millions from a foreign company.

Money laundering, theft of U.S. taxpayer funded aid, weaponized stupidity.
Is that right... who is making those charges? Anybody credible? Why is the DOJ not investigating or persecuting?

Uh...no

Wow. I mean wow! You think Republicans are going to accuse Democrats of election interference because of the impeachment? Seriously, this may be the absolute dumbest, least sophisticated OP I have ever read.

You created a strawman, and then you patted yourself on the back when you set it on fire. You seem like the kind of person who masterbates in front of a mirror.
Haha, if I’m right and the Republicans do say the Dems are interfering then what would you say?

The same thing I’d say when big foot is captured.
Ok, go ahead and say it then....

You can also apologize for calling my OP dumb and unsophisticated as the following link and videos prove it true.

Trump lawyers turn tables at impeachment trial, accuse Democrats of election interference

That’s not election interference, even if the Republicans are dumb enough to refer to it as election interference. Of course what Trump did wasn’t election interference either, because he was perfectly justified in asking for an investigation of the Veeps son receiving millions from a foreign company.
They are literally saying election interference in congress during the senate impeachment trial! Yes it is a stupid talking point. Yes it contradicts their allegations against Biden. It’s all on video, in the article I posted. That’s exactly what my OP was about. Sounds like you agree. Apology accepted

Uh...no
Uh... yes

Uh...no
Uh... yes

Wow you mean blob lawyers are making false accusations? Shocking

Uh...no
Uh... yes

Then why did you respond with “Uhh... No”?

Uh...no
Uh... yes

Then why did you respond with “Uhh... No”?

The DEMs aren’t doing that

Forum List

Back