The Democrats Want Higher Taxes And Have The Public Option Back On The Table

If you are so convinced that the Government cannot produce a service that would cost less and provide better service than the private sector why are you terrified of them competing with the private sector.
If private insurance offers a better product at a lower cost.....nobody will select the Government Option

So why are you so afraid to allow other Americans the choice?

Because folks like Obama don't want that. They want us to have one choice.

Plus any program the government gets into law always ends up costing more then was promised and ends up being an Albatross around our necks. Social Security, Medicare, now Health Care. Half our earnings will be deducted from our check just to pay for all of this shit....shit that I'll never be able to collect.
No they don't...thats why single payer was not proposed

They wanted you to be able to CHOOSE a private or government insurer

It was the REPUBLICANS who only wanted you to have one choice

Do you ever get tired of spinning? Are you unable to recognize truth? How is proposing legislation that increases choice of providers across state lines giving people one choice?

Plus any program the government gets into law always ends up costing more then was promised and ends up being an Albatross around our necks. Social Security, Medicare, now Health Care. Half our earnings will be deducted from our check just to pay for all of this shit....shit that I'll never be able to collect.

Do you ever get tired of spinning? Are you unable to recognize truth? How is proposing legislation that increases choice of providers across state lines giving people one choice?

More of the same. Each state has different requirements for insurers.

The Republicans want you to have but one CHOICE....the private insurance industry that pays their way. Same with the Drug companies...they don't want international competition, generic drugs, advertised prices or internet distribution

The Republicans want you to have but one CHOICE....the private insurance industry that pays their way. Same with the Drug companies...they don't want international competition, generic drugs, advertised prices or internet distribution

So the answer to my question is "no", you never get tired of spinning and "yes" you are unable to recognize the truth.

So the answer to my question is "no", you never get tired of spinning and "yes" you are unable to recognize the truth.

Once again the Republicans show they are the Party of Fuck-you

You want an alternative to high cost private insurance? Fuck-you
You want to be able to shop and buy low cost drugs? Fuck- you
You have a pre-existing condition? Fuck-you
Your employer doesn't offer Health Insurance? Fuck-you

Yup. There you go again spinning and lying. Will it ever stop?

Your inability to respond speaks volumes

These guys ?:lol:

Attachments

• $murkinleaders.jpg
    $murkinleaders.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 55

Your inability to respond speaks volumes

Hard to know where to begin. And once I did, I couldn't stop. And once I finished you would still find something to spin and lie about.

How is proposing legislation that increases choice of providers across state lines giving people one choice?

There are three ways to do what you describe. Two are done in the health reform law. The other way is pretty widely panned as a destructive idea.

If you want to walk through alternate proposals like those posted by boedicca in post #144, I'm all for it. Start a thread in the health care forum.

There's another way:

Invoke the rightful federal authority and declare medical insurance a free field of interstate commerce, making all in-state quasi-monopoly laws null and void, ab initio.

But that would take courage and wouldn't involve further centralization and cartelization of the industry.

There's another way:

Invoke the rightful federal authority and declare medical insurance a free field of interstate commerce, making all in-state quasi-monopoly laws null and void, ab initio.

But that would take courage and wouldn't involve further centralization and cartelization of the industry.

Nor would it allow for patronage jobs and more government union workers. So it'll never work.

If you are so convinced that the Government cannot produce a service that would cost less and provide better service than the private sector why are you terrified of them competing with the private sector.
If private insurance offers a better product at a lower cost.....nobody will select the Government Option

So why are you so afraid to allow other Americans the choice?

For a guy who already admitted not understanding or even reading the healthcare bill you sure do have a lot of uninformed opinions. You conduct your entire life like that?

Have you read the thing? If not STFU.

If you can name one government program that hasn't cost more then promised or grown over the years to be something unrecognizable to it's original intent it'll be a miracle. I never admitted not understanding it....and I never said I never read any of it. I just haven't taken the time to read all 2800 pages. I've read Goblet of Fire and that's over 700 pages and it took me a couple of weeks. That piece of shit isn't worth reading from front to back because we have to pass it before we can see what's in it.

As it is I just have to say STFU.

For a guy who already admitted not understanding or even reading the healthcare bill you sure do have a lot of uninformed opinions. You conduct your entire life like that?

Have you read the thing? If not STFU.

If you can name one government program that hasn't cost more then promised or grown over the years to be something unrecognizable to it's original intent it'll be a miracle. I never admitted not understanding it....and I never said I never read any of it. I just haven't taken the time to read all 2800 pages. I've read Goblet of Fire and that's over 700 pages and it took me a couple of weeks. That piece of shit isn't worth reading from front to back because we have to pass it before we can see what's in it.

As it is I just have to say STFU.

Once again...if the Government is so incompetent why do you fear their ability to compete with private insurance companies?
By your claim....Private insurance companies should be able to provide a better product at lower cost. They should put the Government program out of business in two years

What are you afraid of?

Once again...if the Government is so incompetent why do you fear their ability to compete with private insurance companies?
By your claim....Private insurance companies should be able to provide a better product at lower cost. They should put the Government program out of business in two years

What are you afraid of?
Because gubmint is about force, not competition.

Private companies are at a distinct disadvantage, in that they can't just print up money and divert tax dollars from other areas to make it look like they're "competitive".

While we're at it here, can you name the last...no, the FIRST totally failed gubmint program that "went out of business", like any normal business operation would?

What are you afraid of?

Private companies are at a distinct disadvantage, in that they can't just print up money and divert tax dollars from other areas to make it look like they're "competitive".

While we're at it here, can you name the last...no, the FIRST totally failed gubmint program that "went out of business", like any normal business operation would?

Since government does not need to turn a profit to stay in business, unlike private companies, there is no necessity to do so. SO they will not, as there is no pressure to address waste, fraud abuse or cost control.
So there can be no legitimate competition between private business and government.
I guess Nutwinger knows this and is bluffing us. Or he really believes it and it batshit crazy.

What are you afraid of?

The Army
NASA
TVA
Interstate Highway Authority
Weather Service

What are you afraid of?

Since government does not need to turn a profit to stay in business, unlike private companies, there is no necessity to do so. SO they will not, as there is no pressure to address waste, fraud abuse or cost control.
So there can be no legitimate competition between private business and government.
I guess Nutwinger knows this and is bluffing us. Or he really believes it and it batshit crazy.
My money is on "batshit crazy".

What are you afraid of?

The Army
NASA
TVA
Weather Service

None of those has failed. None of them has gone out of business.
So much for reading comprehension.
Fannie/Freddie have failed and continue on with an unlimited lifeline from the taxpayer.

What are you afraid of?

The Army
NASA
TVA
Weather Service
Norton, you are a mental case. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back