I want to punch Pat Toomey in the face.

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Feb 17, 2010
Denver, PA
Does anyone else get that sentiment just from looking at him? Is this unhealthy?

toomey_160.jpg

Does anyone else get that sentiment just from looking at him? Is this unhealthy?

toomey_160.jpg

He looks like he should be in uniform, poring over a map of the eastern front, contemplating some bold moves with his panzer divisions.

He's from the club for growth crowd, about the same deal :lol::lol::lol:

lol, I forget that due to geography, you guys probably don't get 10,000,000 of his banner ads on here. Alfalfa lookin goon, man I'd love to crack him one.

Off to anger management class :)

He's running a sleezy campaign? It's barely even started.

You'd honestly prefer that sleaze Sestak?

He's running a sleezy campaign? It's barely even started.

You'd honestly prefer that sleaze Sestak?

Joe Sestak is above reproach. Due to different political leanings, I could understand why you'd hope he loses, but there's nothing sleazy about the man.

I really don't know jack shit about Toomey, but what you've seen of the campaign thus far does not strike you as sleazy? Do you get the banner ads here?

lol, I forget that due to geography, you guys probably don't get 10,000,000 of his banner ads on here. Alfalfa lookin goon, man I'd love to crack him one.

Off to anger management class :)
i dont get banner ads for anything

FireFox with AdBlock Plus
:D

Why do liberals want to hurt the next Senator from PA?

I do believe it's because of that nasty "R" next to his name.

Nah, it's because he's running an extraordinarily sleazy campaign. But even if he weren't... Man look at that face. Beggin for a knuckle sammich.
toomey.jpg

Even worse with the makeup.
you have serious issues with violence, seek out a professional psychiatrist

toomey_160.jpg

seek help.

If someone's general appearance inspires violent thoughts, you have the kind of issues that can land you in long term psychiatric care.

toomey_160.jpg

He looks like he should be in uniform, poring over a map of the eastern front, contemplating some bold moves with his panzer divisions.

He's from the club for growth crowd, about the same deal :lol::lol::lol:

He's a Republican! He's a Nazi!

Oh hohoho! Too funny!

Fuck...
yup, ole carby jumped the godwins law shark

Forum List

Back