OMG Canada is so Nazi

Seriously, wtf?

E934EB8D-0CF6-497C-9C25-C2359CC832C3.jpeg

Not really. Japan is an unarmed society and has low crime.

The US has guns and has high crime... so...
Culturally the U.S. and Japan could not be more different, as I'm sure you know. An armed society almost always is a far more violent society, whether or not being armed makes one feel safer is a personal decision, but a majority of people don't carry guns with them because they don't feel safer. I'll always have one in my house though, as long as I live in the U.S., because criminals will likely have one.

Culturally the U.S. and Japan could not be more different, as I'm sure you know. An armed society almost always is a far more violent society, whether or not being armed makes one feel safer is a personal decision, but a majority of people don't carry guns with them because they don't feel safer. I'll always have one in my house though, as long as I live in the U.S., because criminals will likely have one.

And in Japan you wouldn't need one, because criminals wouldn't always have one

Japan is ethno centric
Ethno nationalist
And unapologetically so

xksm,s,skxks.gif

Japan's birth rate is not keeping up with their future needs for manpower, so it's welcome to the real world Japan in the coming decades. If you are not Japanese, you are on your own in Japan, people barely acknowledge you exist.

Home invasions and break and enters for auto theft occurrences rose 400 percent in 2023 in Toronto. Police are concerned about an escalation in violence, where all sorts of weapons and firearms are being used during home invasions. In Japan, firearms are not widely available for common criminals, effectively restricted to police officers and yakuza members. Canadian police need to do more to crack down on illegal firearms.

Last edited:
The overwhelming majority of home invasions are committed by people who know there are guns, money and or drugs to be found and the homes are invaded when no one is home. They want stuff without having to get into a gun battle. Common sense applys.

Forum List

Back