The Democrats Have Got Their Wish

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
It's 1968 again. Political chaos, unpopular wars, violence in the streets.

They should read up a bit. Nixon was first elected under similar circumstances.

:laugh:

Unpopular War?

it was alright when George W. Bush was running it because those like you never complained and laughed at those that were against it, so thank you for that.

Chaos in this country?

It has been this way since the founding of this Nation but you love the chaos when the GOP is in charge of it...

Invoking Nixon?

That is one thing I will agree and that is Trump has a lot of Nixon in him...

So while you fools that are voting for Trump believe he will heal this country the reality is both sides caused the damage in this country and what is needed is another Johnson in the White House to heal the wounds and cure the stupidity from both sides...

th

I worry what will happen at the Conventions, with such a lot of restiveness on the streets right now. Will it spill over into the political arena? Will the people who believe Trump is racist use this as an excuse to burn Cleveland?

Unpopular War?

Yes.

it was alright when George W. Bush was running it

Early on? Yes. Later, as it dragged on into nation building, no.

Chaos in this country?

It has been this way since the founding of this Nation but you love the chaos when the GOP is in charge of it...

No, it hasn't, and the Democrats altogether own the current situation.

Invoking Nixon?

The point is not Nixon, but that the Democrats were thoroughly trashed under similar circumstances.

So while you fools that are voting for Trump believe he will heal this country the reality is both sides caused the damage in this country and what is needed is another Johnson in the White House to heal the wounds and cure the stupidity from both sides...

I for one do not see "healing" as possible at this point. The Democrats are diametrically opposed to all things American. I simply want them politically neutered.

Vote for Hillary if you like. If she wins, you can count yourself as part of her team.

Unpopular War?

it was alright when George W. Bush was running it because those like you never complained and laughed at those that were against it, so thank you for that.

Chaos in this country?

Invoking Nixon?

th
LBJ escalated the Vietnam conflict.

Unpopular War?

Chaos in this country?

Invoking Nixon?

th
LBJ escalated the Vietnam conflict.

Indeed he did.

Forum List

Back