The Delusional Vegan Thread

Source? Can you link to an interview, a speech, or a writing of his that supports this assertion?
Linked earlier:

Adolf Hitler's vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's also on the list of vegetarians, by country:

List of vegetarians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I saw no quotes of his own words.You said he called himself a vegetarian. Tell me what book, chapter, and page of a printing. Give me a video, a pamphlet, a speech...

You've yet to give his words. You've yet too offer evidence for your claim.
Yeah, that's perfectly Okay. 1937 was his first description of himself as a vegetarian in a letter. You of course know that. Just about every vegetarian website chronicles this. Google I am sure would be handy for you. Again, here we are arguing semantics....

When the POINT is, this:

"(Esselstyn) I think in less than five years, there will be such a stigma attached to eating meat and dairy, that it will be similar to smoking cigarettes today."

Sounds alot like this:

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

I can jump through your hoops all day. That doesn't change the main idea that modern vegans use Hitler's same anti-meat rhetoric. And obviously have the same intentions.

It's a universal word. The french and the Italians use it too.

Less than a year after it was coined? You missed the point really bad.
They probably did. Globalization, ya know.
What exactly was your point? I could make heads nor tails of it.

Um ... back then communications was nothing like we have today, they didn't know about things until months after it happened, and that was just the important events, not the inane ones like a newly coined word.

"(Esselstyn) I think in less than five years, there will be such a stigma attached to eating meat and dairy, that it will be similar to smoking cigarettes today.

(Smith) If you want to eat your cheeseburger, go outside?

(Esselstyn) You want to go eat a cheeseburger, then you need to go to a special room, where people are eating cheeseburgers. Wouldn't that be great?"
The Osgood File: Transcript

:lol::lol:

I think I'm going to go have a cheeseburger in honor of this person's remarkable cluelessness!
Aside from those comments, I think these firefighters did a smart thing becoming vegans.

What are you so afraid of?

"(Esselstyn) I think in less than five years, there will be such a stigma attached to eating meat and dairy, that it will be similar to smoking cigarettes today.

(Esselstyn) You want to go eat a cheeseburger, then you need to go to a special room, where people are eating cheeseburgers. Wouldn't that be great?"

I think I'm going to go have a cheeseburger in honor of this person's remarkable cluelessness!
Aside from those comments, I think these firefighters did a smart thing becoming vegans.

Malnutrition.

wow, i read the thread again.

what a clusterfuck.

godwin's law actually states that the longer a discussion on a message board goes the probablity of someone comparing someone to hitler (or related stuff, nazi shit, hehe) approaches one. Midnight Marauder invoked Hitler in post #2 of this thread.

then later he posted this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...he-delusional-vegan-thread-2.html#post1424123

I DO understand the "difference." It makes no difference. It's the same rhetoric, the same desire to control other people's lives, the same means to justify the ends.
yeah that is petty of me, still :lol:

You know something - only WE could start a fight over the ideology of food :lol:
Hey you!!!!! You take that back right now or else!!

It's not just us, you know, anyone can. I take offense at your comments and demand a retraction!!!!

wow, i read the thread again.

what a clusterfuck.

godwin's law actually states that the longer a discussion on a message board goes the probablity of someone comparing someone to hitler (or related stuff, nazi shit, hehe) approaches one. Midnight Marauder invoked Hitler in post #2 of this thread.

then later he posted this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...he-delusional-vegan-thread-2.html#post1424123

I DO understand the "difference." It makes no difference. It's the same rhetoric, the same desire to control other people's lives, the same means to justify the ends.
yeah that is petty of me, still :lol:
See how much fun reading can be?

You begin to perceive the true Tao!

Which by the way, evoking Godwin's law doesn't make it correct. It just says you cannot refute the comparisons.

Last edited:

Malnutrition.
LOL!! You've certainly swallowed the meat industry's favorite common misconception.

And coming from someone who smokes, since when would health be a issue for you? :tongue:

You know something - only WE could start a fight over the ideology of food :lol:
Hey you!!!!! You take that back right now or else!!

It's not just us, you know, anyone can. I take offense at your comments and demand a retraction!!!!

Retraction???? NEVAIR!!!!!!

I might correct it though - only WE could start such a stylish fight over the ideology of food :D

Others controlling our lives? People should be allowed to eat whatever they want to eat. Hell, if the vegans and one of Darwin's laws are correct, natural selection will kill off the meat eaters in good time anyway!

Forum List

Back