Vegan Bride Uninvited All Her Meat-Eating Guests From The Wedding

I like a healthy women with meat on her bones.

Hell yeah. :thup:

68d56154a9cd6bce3d89af637491d682.jpg
Two asses wooo hooo baby.

00853BEC-1755-4D63-B4A7-A6FA09119525.jpeg
No I didn’t mean that porker. This is what I meant by I like women with meat on their bones. I had to clear that up quick.

The Groom had better get on a plane train or bus and get the hell out of dodge before its too late....if his future bride is into ridiculous demands now just think what she will be like in 10 years after she pops out 4 or 5 crumb cruncher's....
:dev2:

I wouldn't even mind the food. I'm sure you could find something half decent to eat. It just sounds like a lame group of people to be around.

Seems to me that she knew they were meat eaters when she invited them and was just manufacturing drama because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted.
Exactly. Because she's fucking mentally ill.
They used to require people to take a couple of tests before getting married, to reduce the likelihood of two people producing slobbering idiot children that the community just has to provide for.

The ones found to be unfit were institutionalized.

It was a great system, and we need to bring it back.

Each Saturday, I go to my club. Wear my MAGA hat and slowly eat Chic Fil A in front of the pathetic left wing members.

Why? :lol:
Because it scares them.

Of course it scares them. They're trying to do whatever they're doing, and there's some weirdo in a MAGA hat eating a chicken sandwich in the corner.

You guys are a joke. You really are. What pathetic non human worms.

The Groom had better get on a plane train or bus and get the hell out of dodge before its too late....if his future bride is into ridiculous demands now just think what she will be like in 10 years after she pops out 4 or 5 crumb cruncher's....
:dev2:
I'd be surprised if a wedding were to happen at all should any of them uninvited people be his family and friends.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back