The Delusional Vegan Thread

If your memory is truly that short, it's both a blessing and a curse. Think "global warming" threads.You are arguing semantics. The very word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time. But he couldn't have been one, since the word didn't exist?

That better?

He IS the equivalent in his rhetoric, of today's vegan.

link to it or retract, i cannot recall any interaction with you. should be totally easy, because i was not that active on global warming threads.
It was when you first appeared, then later a little grain of wisdom must have shouted out to you, letting you know you were way over your head.

link it then.

I didn't call you dishonest ... but now I am starting to wonder if you are. Look, just because you don't like people who want to see all the facts before judging on something, doesn't mean those of us who do are out to get you. Deep down, this whole argument is moot to me, Adolf was a very evil Hitler and caused us to change our family name out of shame, even if he was a vegan, what fucking difference would that make?

did i say you called me dishonest? Midnight Marauder did.

you are related to Hitler?

Bloodlines are a bitch, aren't they? My family fled his tyranny as well.

Has it been seven generations yet?

You guys are retards, no offense.

Hilter may have been a vegetarian but he wasn't a vegan.

Why this matters I've no idea...but you are still retards.
Thank you!

However there is NO doubt that Hitler's anti-meat rhetoric and the rhetoric of modern vegans is exactly the same.
Not really. Vegetarians also engage in anti-meat rhetoric. In reality, Hitler was a pescatarian so he ate meat, just not meat that walked on four legs. In other words..........

EPIC FAIL on your part. :eek:

Need I point out that Vegan is an American-English word and not Deutsch?

no you don't. it is used in german also.

i did not say hitler was vegan, midnight marauder did.

i merely said, he wasn't, and here we are.

The thing is, people can be of one belief while still using another term for it, so the arguing the word itself is just moot, even if the word had existed in time for him to have used it, he would likely not have been calling himself such.

So far, no one has figured out the real reason this assertion happened yet. But I'll wait a bit more to post that info.

link to it or retract, i cannot recall any interaction with you. should be totally easy, because i was not that active on global warming threads.
It was when you first appeared, then later a little grain of wisdom must have shouted out to you, letting you know you were way over your head.

link it then.
I am not taking any time out of my playing with your silly putty of a brain to search posts.

Don't like it? Tough noogies. What'cha gonna do?

You guys are retards, no offense.

Hilter may have been a vegetarian but he wasn't a vegan.

Why this matters I've no idea...but you are still retards.
Thank you!

However there is NO doubt that Hitler's anti-meat rhetoric and the rhetoric of modern vegans is exactly the same.
Not really. Vegetarians also engage in anti-meat rhetoric. In reality, Hitler was a pescatarian so he ate meat, just not meat that walked on four legs. In other words..........

WRONG again! Hitler CALLED himself a vegetarian. It matters not that he didn't have the will power to stay ON that wagon!

See?

link it then.
I am not taking any time out of my playing with your silly putty of a brain to search posts.

i am calling you dishonest.

and you failed twice in this thread.

tomorrow i will eat a trout in butter sauce, as i am an dishonest vegan!

Thank you!

WRONG again! Hitler CALLED himself a vegetarian.

Source? Can you link to an interview, a speech, or a writing of his that supports this assertion?

link it then.

There was no failure here. The Tao that can be perceived is not the true Tao.

And your opinion of my honesty matters not a whit to me.

yeah, i can see that you don't value honesty.

Source? Can you link to an interview, a speech, or a writing of his that supports this assertion?
Linked earlier:

Adolf Hitler's vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's also on the list of vegetarians, by country:

List of vegetarians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do. I simply do not value your opinion of mine, since I know you to be dishonest.

See how that works? You couldn't even be honest with that! Look at your bolded words, then look at all of mine, and ask yourself if an honest person would have come up with your "i can see that you don't value honesty" statement from any of it.

An honest person never would have.

See?

I doubt it.

Linked earlier:

Adolf Hitler's vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's also on the list of vegetarians, by country:

List of vegetarians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I saw no quotes of his own words.You said he called himself a vegetarian. Tell me what book, chapter, and page of a printing. Give me a video, a pamphlet, a speech...

You've yet to give his words. You've yet too offer evidence for your claim.

I do. I simply do not value your opinion of mine, since I know you to be dishonest.

See how that works? You couldn't even be honest with that! Look at your bolded words, then look at all of mine, and ask yourself if an honest person would have come up with your "i can see that you don't value honesty" statement from any of it.

An honest person never would have.

See?

I doubt it.

would you like it if said about you that i saw you being dishonest all over the place and claim that i called you on it, and then could not support it with even one incidence?

you could not even admit that you were wrong about such an insignificant fact like "Hitler is a vegan." i would not have made my post, if i had known this would end up like this. very tedious.

don't expect me to treat you with any kind of respect after this episode.

Forum List

Back