Ten Year Reunion is a go!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Some of you told me I should go to my ten reunion when I said I probably wasn't going.
Well I decided to go to tonights event and skip tomorrows two events. A big group of my friends all decided to go at the last minute and if it sucks we will go to the bar afterwords. Our group really hasn't been all together since high school anyways and it be fun to catch up with them. I am still trying to get my best friend from high school to go but since she is divorcing her high school sweetheart as we speak, I doubt she will make appearance.

thanks! I am really hoping at least one of annoying cheerleaders we had is fat now!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow... ten year reunion. GO... have fun. My 40th is coming up in 2013.

I went to my 20th, and started talking with this kind of frumpy looking, chunkster blond that had over baked herself in the sun for too many years, and come to find out it was Audey Ryerson, the hottest girl in our class. MAAAAAAN was time ever unkind to HER.... wow.

That is what I hoping for. People say I look younger then I am all the time. I hope all the fake girls look old. lol

and I think I am going to have fun. I had a great group of friends by the end of high school when I finally got over the superficial crap. It will great to catch up and if it is lame we can go somewhere else.

Well I am glad I went!

... and ... where's all the sordid details? ...
confused-8.gif

and I think I am going to have fun. I had a great group of friends by the end of high school when I finally got over the superficial crap. It will great to catch up and if it is lame we can go somewhere else.

You hope the "beautiful people" look like shit and you think you're over the superficial crap? :lol:

That is so sad and pathetic. Time to grow up.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You hope the "beautiful people" look like shit and you think you're over the superficial crap? :lol:

The thing about high school and all that superficial nonsense:

In the end, it just doesn't matter. Nobody gives a rats derriere the moment you leave school.

I tell my pre-teen son that when he gets older, the cool kids wind up working for the geeks, so either be a geek or be nice to them.

I've never been to a high school reunion, and probably never will. There is only one person from my graduating class that I have regular contact with, my brother.

I'm getting so long in the tooth I can now go to my ten-year reunion of my HS class's thirty-year reunion!!!

Yegads!!! how did that happen?!

I'm getting so long in the tooth I can now go to my ten-year reunion of my HS class's thirty-year reunion!!!

Yegads!!! how did that happen?!

I'm with you, Ed. I'm a 16 year old doofus in my mind and the illusion is strong until I see a mirror or listen to myself explaining finances to my daughter.

It's funny, though, as I just visited with several classmates from high school, both they and I seemed like 16 year old doofuses to me while I was there. The heart drops veils that the mind could probably pierce, but at what effort and to what end?

I don't recall who said it:

"I love you not for what you are, but for I am when I'm with you."

thanks! I am really hoping at least one of annoying cheerleaders we had is fat now!
Hey! As an excheerleader, that sure is an awful curse to put upon them! hahahahaha! :eek:

Actually, I was a Cheerleader that was disliked by all other cocheerleaders, except one...too nice or pretty for them I suppose? :D sooooo, may your wish come true to the bitches among them! :)

Care

Last edited:

they were assholes and you know what some of them were still assholes friday night. I grew up with these people and they were mean to people. Why wouldn't I want them to look like crap?

Hey! As an excheerleader, that sure is an awful curse to put upon them! hahahahaha! :eek:

Actually, I was a Cheerleader that was disliked by all other cocheerleaders, except one...too nice or pretty for them I suppose? :D sooooo, may your wish come true to the bitches among them! :)

Care
We had two nice cheerleaders I remember, they weren't there last night. I do they are doing well which I am happy for them.

Forum List

Back