Vegan Bride Uninvited All Her Meat-Eating Guests From The Wedding

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
According to a recent thread posted to Reddit, a woman uninvited all meat-eating guests -family and bridal party included-from her upcoming nuptials. The screenshots, which allegedly came from the Facebook group "VEGAN REVOLUTION," revealed the soon-to-be bride's assurance that "murderers" would not be welcome.

So that's...new. "When 'family' tries to guilt you into letting them come to your fully vegan wedding even though they are omnivores ," she began: "[They] were told they are not invited to my wedding because we don't want to host murderers at our wedding which is supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives."

This Vegan Bride Uninvited All Her Meat-Eating Guests From The Wedding - news+ - att.net

The dumbest people on earth.

Just to let stupid ass liberals know. Each Saturday, I go to my club. Wear my MAGA hat and slowly eat Chic Fil A in front of the pathetic left wing members.

Especially the loudmouth vegans. Which, is exactly what they all are.

I like a healthy women with meat on her bones.

Hell yeah. :thup:

68d56154a9cd6bce3d89af637491d682.jpg

According to a recent thread posted to Reddit, a woman uninvited all meat-eating guests -family and bridal party included-from her upcoming nuptials. The screenshots, which allegedly came from the Facebook group "VEGAN REVOLUTION," revealed the soon-to-be bride's assurance that "murderers" would not be welcome.

So that's...new. "When 'family' tries to guilt you into letting them come to your fully vegan wedding even though they are omnivores ," she began: "[They] were told they are not invited to my wedding because we don't want to host murderers at our wedding which is supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives."

This Vegan Bride Uninvited All Her Meat-Eating Guests From The Wedding - news+ - att.net

Just to let stupid ass liberals know. Each Saturday, I go to my club. Wear my MAGA hat and slowly eat Chic Fil A in front of the pathetic left wing members.

Personally, I would be relieved at being disinvited from such a grim and unappetizing celebration. Plus, no need to buy a present for such an ungrateful bride. A twofer!

Personally, I would be relieved at being disinvited from such a grim and unappetizing celebration. Plus, no need to buy a present for such an ungrateful bride. A twofer!

I'd send a present as a thank you for uninviting me.

That's rather pointless as the aggrieved vegan harridan won't appreciate the gesture.

That's rather pointless as the aggrieved vegan harridan won't appreciate the gesture.

Sure she would. Buy her a meat tenderizer. Everybody loves meat tenderizers.

Seems to me that she knew they were meat eaters when she invited them and was just manufacturing drama because she wasn't getting the attention she wanted.

Forum List

Back