The Delusional Vegan Thread

wow, i read the thread again.

what a clusterfuck.

:lol::lol:

godwin's law actually states that the longer a discussion on a message board goes the probablity of someone comparing someone to hitler (or related stuff, nazi shit, hehe) approaches one. Midnight Marauder invoked Hitler in post #2 of this thread.

then later he posted this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...he-delusional-vegan-thread-2.html#post1424123

I DO understand the "difference." It makes no difference. It's the same rhetoric, the same desire to control other people's lives, the same means to justify the ends.
yeah that is petty of me, still :lol:
See how much fun reading can be?

You begin to perceive the true Tao!

Which by the way, evoking Godwin's law doesn't make it correct. It just says you cannot refute the comparisons.

i think what i am beginning to perceive is a craving for a vegan schnitzel made from a kosher pig.

wow, i read the thread again.

what a clusterfuck.

godwin's law actually states that the longer a discussion on a message board goes the probablity of someone comparing someone to hitler (or related stuff, nazi shit, hehe) approaches one. Midnight Marauder invoked Hitler in post #2 of this thread.

then later he posted this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...he-delusional-vegan-thread-2.html#post1424123

yeah that is petty of me, still :lol:
See how much fun reading can be?

You begin to perceive the true Tao!

Which by the way, evoking Godwin's law doesn't make it correct. It just says you cannot refute the comparisons.

i think what i am beginning to perceive is a craving for a vegan schnitzel made from a kosher pig.
NOW you're getting in the spirit!

Aside from those comments, I think these firefighters did a smart thing becoming vegans.

What are you so afraid of?

Malnutrition.
LOL!! You've certainly swallowed the meat industry's favorite common misconception.

And coming from someone who smokes, since when would health be a issue for you? :tongue:

Really? So you can grow a garden with all your local veggies and not have to eat meat or take pills to stay healthy? Sure ...

You know something - only WE could start a fight over the ideology of food :lol:
Hey you!!!!! You take that back right now or else!!

It's not just us, you know, anyone can. I take offense at your comments and demand a retraction!!!!

Retraction???? NEVAIR!!!!!!

I might correct it though - only WE could start such a stylish fight over the ideology of food :D
Any more bullcrap from you and I think my head will just explode!!!

Aside from those comments, I think these firefighters did a smart thing becoming vegans.

Malnutrition.
LOL!! You've certainly swallowed the meat industry's favorite common misconception.

And coming from someone who smokes, since when would health be a issue for you? :tongue:

Try this lot - RED MEAT Amazing Food

Iron: wonderfuel for brains - and you can get it eating fish

I Zinc therefore I am - and you get zinc from eating vegetables

Omega-3s: mega brainy - and you can get it eating fish

Amino acids: food for thought - and you can get them eating nuts and pulses

B12: the B in Brain - and you can get it eating fish

Bloody advertising industry :lol:

Hey you!!!!! You take that back right now or else!!

It's not just us, you know, anyone can. I take offense at your comments and demand a retraction!!!!

Retraction???? NEVAIR!!!!!!

I might correct it though - only WE could start such a stylish fight over the ideology of food :D
Any more bullcrap from you and I think my head will just explode!!!

Nooooooo - it'll make a mess! Okay I'll stop now :eusa_angel:

Malnutrition.

How much food do you want us to eat, I thought being fat was bad for you?

The Osgood File: Transcript

I think I'm going to go have a cheeseburger in honor of this person's remarkable cluelessness!

Others controlling our lives? People should be allowed to eat whatever they want to eat. Hell, if the vegans and one of Darwin's laws are correct, natural selection will kill off the meat eaters in good time anyway!
Why do some meat eaters get so paranoid when they hear of people who choose not to eat meat?
I have a friend who is vegan who once told me she hates telling people she is one because she gets so many angry and even aggressive reactions from people when she does. I didn't believe her till I saw it happen to her one day.
Since I cut down on meat I've also had a few really defensive reactions myself from people who get mad when they ask me to dinner and want to know my food preferences.

I think some meat eaters feel guilty deep down inside and that's why they react the way they do.

People have already cut down on meat consumption and less and less people are feeling so great about eating animals raised in factory farms, either for their own health's sake or out of compassion or both.

I think eating meat will become more of a luxury item and less of a staple in the future.

"(Esselstyn) I think in less than five years, there will be such a stigma attached to eating meat and dairy, that it will be similar to smoking cigarettes today.

(Smith) If you want to eat your cheeseburger, go outside?

(Esselstyn) You want to go eat a cheeseburger, then you need to go to a special room, where people are eating cheeseburgers. Wouldn't that be great?"

I think I'm going to go have a cheeseburger in honor of this person's remarkable cluelessness!

Nothing. All the more power to them.

I'm pointing out the absurdity of the argument of a societal shift in five years of equating meat-eaters with smokers.

Malnutrition.

:eek: They are shameless! :lol:

Nothing. All the more power to them.

I'm pointing out the absurdity of the argument of a societal shift in five years of equating meat-eaters with smokers.

Yeah, 5 years is naive. Wishful thinking on that firefighter's part.

Hitler was a big time vegan too, routinely made fun of and disparaged anyone eating meat or dairy in his company...

Hitler was not a vegan, but he liked Wagner.

Hitler was not even a strict vegetarian.

He ate fish in butter sauce, e.g.
He was a vegan, but just like Obama and the meat eating and smoking, he couldn't always practice what he preached. Here's from the horse's mouth itself, so to speak:

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

On January 12, 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."

In private conversations, Hitler often recited the benefits of eating raw vegetables, fruit, and grains, particularly for children and soldiers. In an attempt to disgust dinner guests and provoke them into shying away from meat, he reportedly told graphic stories of visits he had made to a slaughterhouse in the Ukraine.

He DID often make fun of and disparage those who ate meat or dairy in his company. And clearly, always tried to ruin their dinners.

In a diary entry dated April 26, 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing, "An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also."

Eerie isn't it?

vegan & vegetarian are not the same thing.

The sad thing about vegans ... they have to take pills or they get sick because of not eating meat.

Link please. And no, your anecdotal experience doesn't count because it will be canceled out by mine which shows that they do not need any dietary supplement just because they are vegan.

Forum List

Back