The Delusional Vegan Thread

did you call midnight marauder for posting stuff which is on the wiki entry, but he did not link it?
^^^Here's an example not only of your dishonesty, but of obtuseness and just plain stupidity as well. When you google the quotes from the vegan in the OP, you get these Hitler quotes I posted. Doesn't matter that they might be on wiki, or anywhere else for that matter.
i see, you post "Hitler was a vegan", then you are shown that that is not true, then you turn around, call me dishonest, and that it is all the same anyway. you should have called me in all this threads when i was being dishonest. not now just make things up. pathetic.

here is a link to a belgian cook who cooked hitlers alleged favorite meal
Of course, the word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time, so you must resort to the failsafe of the failed argument -- semantics.

Which, is dishonest discourse as well.

And, I HAVE "called you out" many times over your dishonesty. You simply have a selective memory.
You are wrong.

Vegans don't eat any animal products. Vegetarians eat eggs, cheese, milk, etc.

Quit being a food Nazi.
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

You're so cute!

Vegans and vegetarians aren't the same thing.

i must say that looks quite dishonest to me.

Actually, it's true now, they are two different groups. One thinks that no animal product should be consumed, the other just slaughtered animals.

yeah, me calling ravi dishonest for supporting exactly what i was stating, and me being called dishonest could not be signs that i was not actually serious with my post to ravi, do i need to put a winking smiley behind my post, so it is understandable?

what the fuck? link to just one time where you called me out, and no, this thread does not count.
If your memory is truly that short, it's both a blessing and a curse. Think "global warming" threads.
it is not a failsafe. you post he was a vegan. he was not. simple. now, we could have a spirited discussion if he was vegetarian, but he wasn't either.
You are arguing semantics. The very word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time. But he couldn't have been one, since the word didn't exist?

That better?

He IS the equivalent in his rhetoric, of today's vegan.
You're even wrong about that.

Online Etymology Dictionary

Actually, it's true now, they are two different groups. One thinks that no animal product should be consumed, the other just slaughtered animals.

yeah, me calling ravi dishonest for supporting exactly what i was stating, and me being called dishonest could not be signs that i was not actually serious with my post to ravi, do i need to put a winking smiley behind my post, so it is understandable?
I got it, :lol:. I'm a non-practicing vegetarian and my daughter is a vegan. What a pain in the ass.

what the fuck? link to just one time where you called me out, and no, this thread does not count.
If your memory is truly that short, it's both a blessing and a curse. Think "global warming" threads.
it is not a failsafe. you post he was a vegan. he was not. simple. now, we could have a spirited discussion if he was vegetarian, but he wasn't either.
You are arguing semantics. The very word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time. But he couldn't have been one, since the word didn't exist?

That better?

vegan 1944, from vegetable (n.) + -an; coined by Donald Watson to distinguish those who abstain from all animal products (eggs, cheese, etc.) from those who merely refuse to eat the animals.Hitliver: lived 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945

:eusa_whistle:

That better?

Oooooh 1944! Maybe he COINED it before he died in 1945!

LOOK how the evidence starts to BUILD!

I didn't call you dishonest ... but now I am starting to wonder if you are. Look, just because you don't like people who want to see all the facts before judging on something, doesn't mean those of us who do are out to get you. Deep down, this whole argument is moot to me, Adolf was a very evil Hitler and caused us to change our family name out of shame, even if he was a vegan, what fucking difference would that make?

If your memory is truly that short, it's both a blessing and a curse. Think "global warming" threads.You are arguing semantics. The very word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time. But he couldn't have been one, since the word didn't exist?

That better?

vegan 1944, from vegetable (n.) + -an; coined by Donald Watson to distinguish those who abstain from all animal products (eggs, cheese, etc.) from those who merely refuse to eat the animals.Hitliver: lived 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945

So he wasn't alive in 1944? :cuckoo:

That better?

link to it or retract, i cannot recall any interaction with you. should be totally easy, because i was not that active on global warming threads.

So he wasn't alive in 1944? :cuckoo:

You think he spent the last year of his life, in 1944-45, looking up words that had just been coined and had not entered the common lexicon? :cuckoo:'

Let me guess, He went to m-w.com every day to scope the Word of the Day when the war was on pause?

That better?

link to it or retract, i cannot recall any interaction with you. should be totally easy, because i was not that active on global warming threads.
It was when you first appeared, then later a little grain of wisdom must have shouted out to you, letting you know you were way over your head.

You guys are retards, no offense.

Hilter may have been a vegetarian but he wasn't a vegan.

Why this matters I've no idea...but you are still retards.

I didn't call you dishonest ... but now I am starting to wonder if you are. Look, just because you don't like people who want to see all the facts before judging on something, doesn't mean those of us who do are out to get you. Deep down, this whole argument is moot to me, Adolf was a very evil Hitler and caused us to change our family name out of shame, even if he was a vegan, what fucking difference would that make?

did i say you called me dishonest? Midnight Marauder did.

you are related to Hitler?

If your memory is truly that short, it's both a blessing and a curse. Think "global warming" threads.You are arguing semantics. The very word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time. But he couldn't have been one, since the word didn't exist?

That better?

Oooooh 1944! Maybe he COINED it before he died in 1945!

LOOK how the evidence starts to BUILD!
:lol: Except he wasn't a vegan, so if he coined it, which he didn't, it still wouldn't apply to him.

You guys are retards, no offense.

Hilter may have been a vegetarian but he wasn't a vegan.

Why this matters I've no idea...but you are still retards.
Thank you!

However there is NO doubt that Hitler's anti-meat rhetoric and the rhetoric of modern vegans is exactly the same.

did i say you called me dishonest? Midnight Marauder did.

you are related to Hitler?

Bloodlines are a bitch, aren't they? My family fled his tyranny as well.

Forum List

Back