The Delusional Vegan Thread

what rhetoric?

and, are you calling me dishonest?
Clearly you didn't read my post, where Hitler's rhetoric regarding getting meat out of human diet was quoted. It's the same rhetoric you hear from "vegans" today.

You either did not read it, or you're dishonest. Make the call.

i read your post, it was basically a copy and paste from the wiki entry

Adolf Hitler's vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i read this sort of shit numerous times.

you still have not understood the difference between veganism and vegetarianism.

a vegan would not even eat butter, and certainly no fish. a vegan would not even wear leather shoes. i linked you to the wiki entry. i suggest you read it, come back to me, and then apologize for calling me dishonest.
I DO understand the "difference." It makes no difference. It's the same rhetoric, the same desire to control other people's lives, the same means to justify the ends.

And you ARE dishonest, not just here but in just about every other thread I have seen you post in.

"Vegans" are every bit as much of food nazis as Hitler himself was. Look at what the vegan said in the link from the OP, then look at what Hitler said.

Case closed.

Is Wicrapedia all you have still?

it is more of a link than you ever put on. and i should have called your "wicrapedia" post. like pavlov's dog you are. slobber slobber.

do you contest the definition of veganism?

did you call midnight marauder for posting stuff which is on the wiki entry, but he did not link it?

i think, this was the first time i posted something from wikipedia. wikipedia is a great source for a lot of topics, you should use it sometime then you would have more of a clue and something to back it up.

Is Wicrapedia all you have still?

it is more of a link than you ever put on. and i should have called your "wicrapedia" post. like pavlov's dog you are. slobber slobber.

do you contest the definition of veganism?

did you call midnight marauder for posting stuff which is on the wiki entry, but he did not link it?

i think, this was the first time i posted something from wikipedia. wikipedia is a great source for a lot of topics, you should use it sometime then you would have more of a clue and something to back it up.
Look back a couple of posts. I only post Wicrapedia to make fun of things. ;)

Clearly you didn't read my post, where Hitler's rhetoric regarding getting meat out of human diet was quoted. It's the same rhetoric you hear from "vegans" today.

You either did not read it, or you're dishonest. Make the call.

i read your post, it was basically a copy and paste from the wiki entry

Adolf Hitler's vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i read this sort of shit numerous times.

you still have not understood the difference between veganism and vegetarianism.

a vegan would not even eat butter, and certainly no fish. a vegan would not even wear leather shoes. i linked you to the wiki entry. i suggest you read it, come back to me, and then apologize for calling me dishonest.
I DO understand the "difference." It makes no difference. It's the same rhetoric, the same desire to control other people's lives, the same means to justify the ends.

And you ARE dishonest, not just here but in just about every other thread I have seen you post in.

"Vegans" are every bit as much of food nazis as Hitler himself was. Look at what the vegan said in the link from the OP, then look at what Hitler said.

Case closed.

i see, you post "Hitler was a vegan", then you are shown that that is not true, then you turn around, call me dishonest, and that it is all the same anyway. you should have called me in all this threads when i was being dishonest. not now just make things up. pathetic.

here is a link to a belgian cook who cooked hitlers alleged favorite meal

Belgian cookery show cancelled after cooking up Adolf Hitler's favourite meal - Telegraph

^^^Here's an example not only of your dishonesty, but of obtuseness and just plain stupidity as well. When you google the quotes from the vegan in the OP, you get these Hitler quotes I posted. Doesn't matter that they might be on wiki, or anywhere else for that matter.
i see, you post "Hitler was a vegan", then you are shown that that is not true, then you turn around, call me dishonest, and that it is all the same anyway. you should have called me in all this threads when i was being dishonest. not now just make things up. pathetic.

Of course, the word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time, so you must resort to the failsafe of the failed argument -- semantics.

Which, is dishonest discourse as well.

And, I HAVE "called you out" many times over your dishonesty. You simply have a selective memory.

Last edited:

thank you, you are supporting my point. hitler was not a strict vegetarian, and certainly not a vegan.

i linked to the wiki entry of veganism. that's pretty solid and should not even be necessary, as veganism is not really a mystery. at least not the definition.

Midnight Marauder copied and pasted the AH-Vegetarian info which is present on the other wiki link.

Thank you again for your support.

^^^Here's an example not only of your dishonesty, but of obtuseness and just plain stupidity as well. When you google the quotes from the vegan in the OP, you get these Hitler quotes I posted. Doesn't matter that they might be on wiki, or anywhere else for that matter.

Of course, the word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time, so you must resort to the failsafe of the failed argument -- semantics.

And, I HAVE "called you out" many times over your dishonesty. You simply have a selective memory.

what the fuck? link to just one time where you called me out, and no, this thread does not count.

it is not a failsafe. you post he was a vegan. he was not. simple. now, we could have a spirited discussion if he was vegetarian, but he wasn't either.

Hitler was a big time vegan too, routinely made fun of and disparaged anyone eating meat or dairy in his company...

Hitler was not a vegan, but he liked Wagner.

Hitler was not even a strict vegetarian.

He ate fish in butter sauce, e.g.
He was a vegan, but just like Obama and the meat eating and smoking, he couldn't always practice what he preached. Here's from the horse's mouth itself, so to speak:

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

On January 12, 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."

In private conversations, Hitler often recited the benefits of eating raw vegetables, fruit, and grains, particularly for children and soldiers. In an attempt to disgust dinner guests and provoke them into shying away from meat, he reportedly told graphic stories of visits he had made to a slaughterhouse in the Ukraine.

He DID often make fun of and disparage those who ate meat or dairy in his company. And clearly, always tried to ruin their dinners.

In a diary entry dated April 26, 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing, "An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also."

Eerie isn't it?
Vegans and vegetarians aren't the same thing.

Hitler was not a vegan, but he liked Wagner.

Hitler was not even a strict vegetarian.

He ate fish in butter sauce, e.g.
He was a vegan, but just like Obama and the meat eating and smoking, he couldn't always practice what he preached. Here's from the horse's mouth itself, so to speak:

"One may regret living at a period when it's impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there's one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian."

On January 12, 1942, he said, "The only thing of which I shall be incapable is to share the sheiks' mutton with them. I'm a vegetarian, and they must spare me from their meat."

In private conversations, Hitler often recited the benefits of eating raw vegetables, fruit, and grains, particularly for children and soldiers. In an attempt to disgust dinner guests and provoke them into shying away from meat, he reportedly told graphic stories of visits he had made to a slaughterhouse in the Ukraine.

He DID often make fun of and disparage those who ate meat or dairy in his company. And clearly, always tried to ruin their dinners.

In a diary entry dated April 26, 1942, Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a committed vegetarian, writing, "An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Führer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat-eating is harmful to humanity. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also."

Eerie isn't it?

i must say that looks quite dishonest to me.

thank you, you are supporting my point. hitler was not a strict vegetarian, and certainly not a vegan.

i linked to the wiki entry of veganism. that's pretty solid and should not even be necessary, as veganism is not really a mystery. at least not the definition.

Midnight Marauder copied and pasted the AH-Vegetarian info which is present on the other wiki link.

No, not supporting either point yet, just showing you that there is much more solid sources to find information than a place any whackjob with a keyboard can edit. Wicrapedia is like the Facebook of facts ...

He is a family member of mine, and one that we are not too proud of ... so I am just waiting to see how much of whichever is the myth is out there. ;)

Eerie isn't it?

Actually, it's true now, they are two different groups. One thinks that no animal product should be consumed, the other just slaughtered animals.

No, not supporting either point yet, just showing you that there is much more solid sources to find information than a place any whackjob with a keyboard can edit. Wicrapedia is like the Facebook of facts ...

He is a family member of mine, and one that we are not too proud of ... so I am just waiting to see how much of whichever is the myth is out there. ;)

you don't have to lecture me on about how to support an assertion, not you.
:lol::lol:

Eerie isn't it?

:eusa_eh:

you don't have to lecture me on about how to support an assertion, not you.
:lol::lol:

:eusa_eh: That's a lecture to you?

You are wrong.

Vegans don't eat any animal products. Vegetarians eat eggs, cheese, milk, etc.

Quit being a food Nazi.

what the fuck? link to just one time where you called me out, and no, this thread does not count.
If your memory is truly that short, it's both a blessing and a curse. Think "global warming" threads.
it is not a failsafe. you post he was a vegan. he was not. simple. now, we could have a spirited discussion if he was vegetarian, but he wasn't either.
You are arguing semantics. The very word "vegan" didn't exist in Hitler's time. But he couldn't have been one, since the word didn't exist?

That better?

He IS the equivalent in his rhetoric, of today's vegan.

Forum List

Back