The Crookedness & Corruption is to much to beat; Watching her fail will be fun though!!

The older I get the more I am convinced that the left can't wait until this country throw off the shackles of democracy. The youth of this country can't see it because it so insidious but it is already happening in this country. Whenever I hear people like candycorn sound so self-rightious about everything they say I realize that they really can't wait to get rid of 'inneffective' governments around the world. Democracy is, by a lot of standards, bogged down with a lot of 'partisan' or 'opposing' views and how often do we hear of the criticism of the government that it is in 'gridlock' or congress ain't doing it's job because it won't obey Obama. I can't figure out why it is people who claim to love democracy seem to despise everything about it such as the fact is is filled with different views that often prevents it from passing legislation. As much as I despise the left for what they truly believe inside I hate the fact that the people who recognize can't seem to make an effective argument that this is what these people really think inside.

Anyways, I thought democracy was a nice thing but I now realize that eventually it will be swept away and rendered ineffective in the upcoming generations of Americans. It is inevitable because they have been resilient so far which means that they are surviving and we haven't been able to put these people away.

Yep. For those of us over 35 or 40ish....we had our foundation building years in the 80s and 90s. Better times. And we have the resources to live well for the next few decades.

But all these young leftists....they're fucked. The Fight For $15 crowd? They just don't see it. Liberalism GUARANTEES they remain at that shitty job making no money. They don't understand that under liberalism....that extra $7 an hours isn't destined for them...it's gonna be spread to the 3rd world. So instead of THEM making $15 an hour.....liberalism makes sure they make $7 or $8...and spreading that other $7 to Africa and South America.

But...they don't get it. They've been brainwashed.

Oh well. Laugh at em as they sink with the ship they boarded.

The "leftists" are "fucked"...yet you're the one surrendering and running for the hills.

Gotcha.

You mean....a peaceful life in the countryside? Yeah.

"Surrender"??? It's not that. It's like a tide coming in. It can't be stopped. It's just our turn in history....America's turn....to try this far left ideology on for size. And...as history shows....it will be disastrous. And then....the population will sort itself out and swing back to the right. But not without A LOT OF drama and chaos for 8-10 years.
The GOOD news? Due to our geography....we dont have a true military threat in this hemisphere. So...we won't be invaded by a standing Army. ISIS??? Yes. Democrats ensured that and they're already here.
I expect a massive correction in the early 2020s. A lot of pain and chaos before then...at least for young people and urban dwellers.
Nothing for people like me to do but laugh and watch. And...at least SEC football will still be around to enjoy.

Don't forget NASCAR. Nothing keeps morons like you more intriged than watching some guy named Dale turn left for 4 hours.

Never watched a race in my life. Car racing is popular around the world though so not sure what your point is.

The sad part is how you lefties truly have no clue what you're jumping into.
The karma part...is how arrogant and snotty you all are being about the disaster you're helping bring upon the US.

The FUN part....is how most conservatives are actually going to be the ones who fair pretty well through it all the next 10 years....and we'll get to say "told you so" and laugh as you idiots taste the liberalism you fought so hard to obtain.

as the national debt increases, so does the probability of catastrophic failure. but that's okay, the selective memory of the democrats says everything is perfectly fine and going well, except when there's a riot or a terrorist attack or a shooting or whatever, or except when a christian says no, not going to bake a cake for someone who is against the church, etc. and all that crisis and nonsense is happening more and more frequently. and trump says, ''let's make america great again'' and the democrats say, ''but america is already pretty great'', and if that were the case then why the hell do the democrats complain all the time about everything? no, sorry, there are no more future generations left to sell into bondage to finance the national debt, and if you can't balance the budget and pay it down it's game over for the united states. it's going the way of the old soviet union, that is, if we're lucky enough to survive the nuclear holocaust when the politicians take us to another world war hoping that will solve the problem.

Democrats complain all the time?

Now THAT is funny.

Lately democrats in Congress have been complaining that all they offer victims of senseless killings are "thoughts and prayers". The GOP enables of terrorists seem finally willing to do something in an election year.

Aside from that, the Dems were upset that the GOP controlled Senate is not doing it's constitutionally assigned job of having hearings for Obama's appointment to the Supreme Court

Other than that:

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The stock market is up.
The UE rate is down
We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thank You Mr. President.

And gas is around $2 a galllon.

The older I get the more I am convinced that the left can't wait until this country throw off the shackles of democracy. The youth of this country can't see it because it so insidious but it is already happening in this country. Whenever I hear people like candycorn sound so self-rightious about everything they say I realize that they really can't wait to get rid of 'inneffective' governments around the world. Democracy is, by a lot of standards, bogged down with a lot of 'partisan' or 'opposing' views and how often do we hear of the criticism of the government that it is in 'gridlock' or congress ain't doing it's job because it won't obey Obama. I can't figure out why it is people who claim to love democracy seem to despise everything about it such as the fact is is filled with different views that often prevents it from passing legislation. As much as I despise the left for what they truly believe inside I hate the fact that the people who recognize can't seem to make an effective argument that this is what these people really think inside.

Anyways, I thought democracy was a nice thing but I now realize that eventually it will be swept away and rendered ineffective in the upcoming generations of Americans. It is inevitable because they have been resilient so far which means that they are surviving and we haven't been able to put these people away.

Yep. For those of us over 35 or 40ish....we had our foundation building years in the 80s and 90s. Better times. And we have the resources to live well for the next few decades.

But all these young leftists....they're fucked. The Fight For $15 crowd? They just don't see it. Liberalism GUARANTEES they remain at that shitty job making no money. They don't understand that under liberalism....that extra $7 an hours isn't destined for them...it's gonna be spread to the 3rd world. So instead of THEM making $15 an hour.....liberalism makes sure they make $7 or $8...and spreading that other $7 to Africa and South America.

The "leftists" are "fucked"...yet you're the one surrendering and running for the hills.

Gotcha.

"Surrender"??? It's not that. It's like a tide coming in. It can't be stopped. It's just our turn in history....America's turn....to try this far left ideology on for size. And...as history shows....it will be disastrous. And then....the population will sort itself out and swing back to the right. But not without A LOT OF drama and chaos for 8-10 years.
The GOOD news? Due to our geography....we dont have a true military threat in this hemisphere. So...we won't be invaded by a standing Army. ISIS??? Yes. Democrats ensured that and they're already here.
I expect a massive correction in the early 2020s. A lot of pain and chaos before then...at least for young people and urban dwellers.
Nothing for people like me to do but laugh and watch. And...at least SEC football will still be around to enjoy.

Don't forget NASCAR. Nothing keeps morons like you more intriged than watching some guy named Dale turn left for 4 hours.

Never watched a race in my life. Car racing is popular around the world though so not sure what your point is.

The karma part...is how arrogant and snotty you all are being about the disaster you're helping bring upon the US.

The FUN part....is how most conservatives are actually going to be the ones who fair pretty well through it all the next 10 years....and we'll get to say "told you so" and laugh as you idiots taste the liberalism you fought so hard to obtain.

People like you give the rest of us a superiority complex. Sorry. You're just lacking in so many areas, it's hard not to feel sorry for you and superior to you at the same time. Your article of surrender is again, appreciated. Please commence with your retirement to the boodocks as soon as possible.

Boondocks.jpg

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

People like you give the rest of us a superiority complex. Sorry. You're just lacking in so many areas, it's hard not to feel sorry for you and superior to you at the same time. Your article of surrender is again, appreciated. Please commence with your retirement to the boodocks as soon as possible.

Boondocks.jpg

Ah. How cute.

This is gonna be both sad and fun to watch you idiots fall into the disaster of liberalism that's coming.

And yes....we'll be in a far away suburb in the country. With a gate.

as the national debt increases, so does the probability of catastrophic failure. but that's okay, the selective memory of the democrats says everything is perfectly fine and going well, except when there's a riot or a terrorist attack or a shooting or whatever, or except when a christian says no, not going to bake a cake for someone who is against the church, etc. and all that crisis and nonsense is happening more and more frequently. and trump says, ''let's make america great again'' and the democrats say, ''but america is already pretty great'', and if that were the case then why the hell do the democrats complain all the time about everything? no, sorry, there are no more future generations left to sell into bondage to finance the national debt, and if you can't balance the budget and pay it down it's game over for the united states. it's going the way of the old soviet union, that is, if we're lucky enough to survive the nuclear holocaust when the politicians take us to another world war hoping that will solve the problem.

Now THAT is funny.

Lately democrats in Congress have been complaining that all they offer victims of senseless killings are "thoughts and prayers". The GOP enables of terrorists seem finally willing to do something in an election year.

Aside from that, the Dems were upset that the GOP controlled Senate is not doing it's constitutionally assigned job of having hearings for Obama's appointment to the Supreme Court

Other than that:

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The stock market is up.
The UE rate is down

Thank You Mr. President.

Is this person brain dead... or is she getting paid?

Hard to say... but she sure as hell isn't making any sense.

Lately the achievement of one dem has been getting 50 gays killed. At least that was actually HIS achievement.

Gotcha.

^^^^^
See this folks? Americans are being slaughtered in the street by gangs in urban shitholes and by ISIS sympathizers.

And lefties are making skits about Trump's hand size.

Gotcha.

Boondocks.jpg

Ah. How cute.

This is gonna be both sad and fun to watch you idiots fall into the disaster of liberalism that's coming.

Your articles of surrender were sad enough. You're often funny. if you recall 4 years ago, you were telling us how happy you were about the Democrats winning so your behavior is often amusing.

Reality check: Dems dominate elections in 2006, 2008, 2012; Trend?

Now THAT is funny.

Other than that:

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The stock market is up.
The UE rate is down

Thank You Mr. President.

Lately the achievement of one dem has been getting 50 gays killed. At least that was actually HIS achievement.

Yet here you are responding.
Hillary will continue to do God's work, appointing 4 USSC Justices.

Boondocks.jpg

Ah. How cute.

Your articles of surrender were sad enough. You're often funny. if you recall 4 years ago, you were telling us how happy you were about the Democrats winning so your behavior is often amusing.

Reality check: Dems dominate elections in 2006, 2008, 2012; Trend?

Ah yes....in my over 40 years on this Earth you recall my 1 year of thinking maybe...just maybe...Democrats are right. I am an open minded man and I gave it a chance. And quickly realized why I was the way I always was....a conservative.

Now....seeing the erosion of our safety at home...or continued creep into economic collapse....our morals rotting.....it's clear to see the left is a cancer.

We'll enjoy watching you all die slowly from it....

I guess at some point, every conservative ass hat will write something similar to that.

I agree with much of what you said. You guys have been rejected by so many, so often, in so much of the nation; I'd give up too.
And, in classic denial mindset; it is always someone else who is wrong...every time. The courts that rule against you? Politicized. The elections you can't win? Fixed (yet somehow the Democrats always forget to fix other elections where you do win). The youth that has rejected you? Addicted to free stuff and soft. The minorities that have rejected you? They are not intelligent enough to see that they are being brainwashed by people who "act" like their friends. The intellectuals who mock you, laugh at you, and make you feel stupid? They're snobs.

Even in your article of surrender there, you pointed out just how completely devestated you are; Become totally self sufficient because you've alientated every one else. Their loss? Right? Wrong.

Call us when someone misses you. I won't leave a phone number...you won't be calling.

Actually, the american people are losing badly right now and its about to become worse. Bucs is right. You are wrong.....as usual.

I guess at some point, every conservative ass hat will write something similar to that.

I agree with much of what you said. You guys have been rejected by so many, so often, in so much of the nation; I'd give up too.
And, in classic denial mindset; it is always someone else who is wrong...every time. The courts that rule against you? Politicized. The elections you can't win? Fixed (yet somehow the Democrats always forget to fix other elections where you do win). The youth that has rejected you? Addicted to free stuff and soft. The minorities that have rejected you? They are not intelligent enough to see that they are being brainwashed by people who "act" like their friends. The intellectuals who mock you, laugh at you, and make you feel stupid? They're snobs.

Even in your article of surrender there, you pointed out just how completely devestated you are; Become totally self sufficient because you've alientated every one else. Their loss? Right? Wrong.

Call us when someone misses you. I won't leave a phone number...you won't be calling.

Actually, the american people are losing badly right now and its about to become worse. Bucs is right. You are wrong.....as usual.

Yep. It's so sad.

But...it's just a fact. It's our turn in history to try this far left ideology. Why? Who knows why ANY nation on Earth does. But they do...and they always fail. Bad shit always follows. Sometimes it's immediate....sometimes it's a slow rot. Like cancer.

It's our turn. The commies said they'd collapse us from within. While we were out making lives and families in the private sector and military and jobs similar.....the leftists infected our education system. Brainwashed an entire generation. Now??? That generation open the gates to the enemy.

It is what it is. Most conservatives over 35 or 40 will ride it out and be ok. And can laugh at the morons who brought it upon themselves.

Yep. It's so sad.

But...it's just a fact. It's our turn in history to try this far left ideology. Why? Who knows why ANY nation on Earth does. But they do...and they always fail. Bad shit always follows. Sometimes it's immediate....sometimes it's a slow rot. Like cancer.

It's our turn. The commies said they'd collapse us from within. While we were out making lives and families in the private sector and military and jobs similar.....the leftists infected our education system. Brainwashed an entire generation. Now??? That generation open the gates to the enemy.

It is what it is. Most conservatives over 35 or 40 will ride it out and be ok. And can laugh at the morons who brought it upon themselves.

Whats sad is that history is replete with marxist, communist, failures and because history isnt taught or nobody gives a shit anymore, they think it will work this time around. Its utterly fascinating to watch such absurdity. It defies any rationality or logic and will smash the hand that gave it credence.

No. USA is worse than it has been in the past. Everyone who believes in any objectivity (not liberal, who believes that Muslim cultures are just as good, of all ridiculous things) can see it with open eyes. What has the average GDP growth rate been? oh...

Do you live here? If so...why?

Osama is dead
GM is alive
We're no longer spilling blood by the gallon in Iraq
We're no longer spilling bloood by the gallon in Afghanistan
Stock market is up
Unemployment is down.

Thank you Mr. President.

And, oh yeah, gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks again Barry O!
Just one minor point. Hundreds of thousands of people are dying and millions are refugees because vermin like Obama, Hillary and Kerry, among others have royally screwed and ruined Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and a few more countries. Your last 4 points are a fucking lie.

She'll win for Two reason...One, The majority of the American people don't have a problem with public sector investment into infrastructure, science, r&d or education. It has proven its self in most cases. Is there corruption? Yes. But, I doubt the American people want to cut half of all highway funding, 40% of all r&d funding and tens of billions of student loans and science grants. For what? So the republican party can blow another 4-5 trillion dollars attacking iran and act like they're doing something about the debt that is mostly war driven at its heart. Talk about harming the economy as the top 1% laugh all the way to the bank.

Secondly, She'll win because a lot of what FDR stood for had improved our society and made life a hell of a lot easier on the population. I don't think the population wants to deregulate just for some rich fuck to get a few more bucks only to see our economy collapse more often. I don't think they want to see their banking protections taken away. I don't believe most people want dirty air, water or food. The past honestly sucked and fdr did something to improve our lot as a society.

This is why HIllary will be our next president.

She'll win for Two reason...One, The majority of the American people don't have a problem with public sector investment into infrastructure, science, r&d or education. It has proven its self in most cases. Is there corruption? Yes. But, I doubt the American people want to cut half of all highway funding, 40% of all r&d funding and tens of billions of student loans and science grants. For what? So the republican party can blow another 4-5 trillion dollars attacking iran and act like they're doing something about the debt that is mostly war driven at its heart. Talk about harming the economy as the top 1% laugh all the way to the bank.

Secondly, She'll win because a lot of what FDR stood for had improved our society and made life a hell of a lot easier on the population. I don't think the population wants to deregulate just for some rich fuck to get a few more bucks only to see our economy collapse more often. I don't think they want to see their banking protections taken away. I don't believe most people want dirty air, water or food. The past honestly sucked and fdr did something to improve our lot as a society.

This is why HIllary will be our next president.
Pure unadulterated horseshit.
I know one thing for sure. If she is elected President, her and Bill will become the first trillionaires in history. They will rob the country blind..

Now THAT is funny.

Other than that:

Osama is dead
GM is alive
The stock market is up.
The UE rate is down

Thank You Mr. President.

Yet here you are responding.
Hillary will continue to do God's work, appointing 4 USSC Justices.
And I have a 2 acre garden, livestock, and plenty of firepower for the varmits....

Don't bother knocking....

Surviving the sinking of SS America...led by Captain Obama and Captain Hillary:

1. Get out of debt. You will need all the money you can get
2. Get out of urban areas. A home in the country.
3. Get a job that will remain vital to society.
4. Invest in free entertainment- books, games, etc (for children to enjoy)
5. BE HEALTHY!!! Eat right. Excercise. Healthcare is about to implode. Limit your need for doctors.
6. Aquire a sick sense of humor. The only thing fun about the next decade of President Crooked Hillary? Watching liberals go down in misery with the ship.
7. Buy guns and ammo now. For protection of course. But...buy lots of rounds and rifles. They're gonna be valuable. Quadruple in value probably. Maybe more.

Do all this....and it won't be so bad. Get a good TV too....because the chaos coming will be ENTERTAINING!!

forgot the most important thing- food and stockpiling water.

Losers like yourself think so. The future is brighter than ever as the Reagan appointees are dying off and being replaced with thoughful judges.

Yep. It's so sad.

No, what sad is this ridiculous blind partisanism, opposing a candidate for president for no other reason than she belongs to the ‘wrong’ party, contriving lies about that candidate which are devoid of facts or merit, and ignoring the fact that Clinton’s policy positions are moderate, middle of the road, and pragmatic.

Indeed, most of Clinton’s positions are consistent with that of previous administrations, both democratic and republican.

That’s why we see only personal attacks against Clinton from the right, as opposed to addressing policy issues – likely because Clinton is correct on most of those issues, policy positions most Americans agree with.

Forum List

Back