Democrats raising money to beat........Clinton?

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
If Republicans thought the #nevertrumpers were a bunch of dumb assess, the dumb assery exhibited by the Dems and Sanders supporters has just one upped them. They despise Clinton so much they naturally put together a PAC to raise money to help beat her :lol:

As a Trump supporter I find it glorious. Dems feel free to donate to them :lol:

www.trumpdems.org

Last edited:
If Republicans thought the #nevertrumpers were a bunch of dumb assess, the dumb assery exhibited by the Dems and Sanders supporters has just one upped them. They despise Clinton so much they naturally put together a PAC to raise money to help beat her :lol:

www.trumpdems.org

This is just too funny and also good, the Democrats fracturing like this should be good for The Donald.

That's hysterical. Thanks, I needed a laugh...:lol:

This is just too funny and also good, the Democrats fracturing like this should be good for The Donald.

Hi Lucy!
eusa_angel.gif

The Rs are planning a dump Trump at the convention. They say their party is ripe for an Independent candidate.

The longer Sanders stays in, the less interest there really is. He is in danger of losing any concession there may have been had he dropped out and endorsed Hillary after the DC primary.

We have Hillary as the nominee and possibly Trump. Trump has pissed his party off to the point that they are about done. It's too late for Bernie, it may be too late for Trump now too.

Trump protects even the parasites better by not giving so much money to the interest groups/muslims, that the entitlement programs can be preserved.

Dems have noticed this and the corrupt nature of the Clinton.

The Rs are planning a dump Trump at the convention. They say their party is ripe for an Independent candidate.

The longer Sanders stays in, the less interest there really is. He is in danger of losing any concession there may have been had he dropped out and endorsed Hillary after the DC primary.

We have Hillary as the nominee and possibly Trump. Trump has pissed his party off to the point that they are about done. It's too late for Bernie, it may be too late for Trump now too.

So that means what? Hillary? OMG message to the World, get ready for WWIII then, Hillary the new Neo-Conservative puppet could have her finger on the button :eek-52:

So that means what? Hillary? OMG message to the World, get ready for WWIII then, Hillary the new Neo-Conservative puppet could have her finger on the button :eek-52:
She's gonna be a great president. The 100 year anniversary for women having the right to vote comes up in 2020. It'll be especially nice to have the first female president then, don't you think?

www.trumpdems.org
Someone you don't agree with = automatic dumbass?

I think that makes you = automatic close minded no?

She's gonna be a great president. The 100 year anniversary for women having the right to vote comes up in 2020. It'll be especially nice to have the first female president then, don't you think?

IF Hillary get's into the WH, Sarah we'll be well into WWIII before 2020.

It's a good thing Mr. Lucy and I've already stocked our bunker with the essentials, such as these :thup: :smoke:

doritos-cool-ranch.png

Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to morally support any and/or all women.

www.trumpdems.org
Someone you don't agree with = automatic dumbass?

I think that makes you = automatic close minded no?

No, CK was just using the sort of language that the Leftist's can understand :tongue:

Dem's threw Hillary under the bus then drove back and forth over her like 40 times in 2008. There's plenty of Dem's who can't stand the stupid old harpy.

IF Hillary get's into the WH, Sarah we'll be well into WWIII before 2020.

It's a good thing Mr. Lucy and I've already stocked our bunker with the essentials, such as these :thup: :smoke:

doritos-cool-ranch.png

Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to morally support any and/or all women.
It's not my only reason to support Hillary, she's the best candidate, by far.

Go ahead and stockpile those Doritos though. The only way you'll need them is if Trump gets in by some fluke.

Dem's threw Hillary under the bus then drove back and forth over her like 40 times in 2008. There's plenty of Dem's who can't stand the stupid old harpy.
No they didn't. Hillary and Obama received 18,000,000 votes each in the primaries. It was close and exciting.

Forum List

Back