The crazy conspiratorial world of a paranoid Hillary Clinton

To quote Hillary

"A man with a long history of racial discrimination, who traffics in dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far, dark reaches of the internet, should never run our government or command our military."

"It is hard to believe anyone — let alone a nominee for president — could really believe all the things he says. But here's the hard truth: There is no other Donald Trump. This is it."

Its a bizarro world folks when Trump enablers are calling other people conspiratorial? So far, the only thing that wasn’t supposedly rigged against him was his toothpaste.

Hard to believe that a person considered for President by Republicans believes:

Obama was born in Kenya
Ted Cruz's father killed JFK
Hillary killed Vince Foster
Scalia was murdered

According to the Queen of Liars and slush funds, it's always been some ultra-secret vast right-wing conspiracy. I guess the same one she fought against even in Arkansas.

What is her profession? A professional criminal I guess. She realized early on that being a Goldwater girl would not work to enrich and empower herself. She couldn't dupe the right, but she quickly learned she could easily dupe the left.

ZmYyYzQ4ZmQ4NiMvTHROSWRpZmN3S3V4MkUxX2duZm9vWmhoMUZrPS8weDc6ODQweDYzNy84NDB4NjMwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy90c240ZnN2dzgyemludG1kZXBtYjVqOWo0anNjZHRtZ3Vpb2tyamNpZG1wemp5cWtlZXdqeGJsdGpjcGh3YWN6LmpwZw==.jpg

To quote Hillary

"A man with a long history of racial discrimination, who traffics in dark conspiracy theories drawn from the pages of supermarket tabloids and the far, dark reaches of the internet, should never run our government or command our military."

"It is hard to believe anyone — let alone a nominee for president — could really believe all the things he says. But here's the hard truth: There is no other Donald Trump. This is it."

Weak attempt at deflection...

To quote Hillary

Weak attempt at deflection...

Hardly

Hillary is not letting Trump, or his supporters off the hook

Obama was born in Kenya
Scalia was murdered
The elections are rigged too; lets not forget that one.

And this jewel:

August 12, 2016, 07:19 pm
Trump: I’ll only lose Pennsylvania ‘if cheating goes on'

Keep in mind that no Rep. has won PA since 1988.

According to the Queen of Liars and slush funds, it's always been some ultra-secret vast right-wing conspiracy. I guess the same one she fought against even in Arkansas.
Interesting that the woman who tried to deny Nixon legal representation is now exhibiting some of the same traits that he so famously exhibited, namely, paranoia. I wonder how closely her presidential career will track his. Thus far, she's been defeated, is now on track to win, possibly big, but is so paranoid and secretive that she could very well bring herself down.

Obama was born in Kenya
Scalia was murdered
The elections are rigged too; lets not forget that one.

And this jewel:

August 12, 2016, 07:19 pm
Trump: I’ll only lose Pennsylvania ‘if cheating goes on'

Keep in mind that no Rep. has won PA since 1988.

How about this one..

If elected, I will have 95% of the black vote by 2020....believe me

Forum List

Back